• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MGRP Downgrade

Between rereading Arc 3 of the Light Novel of MGRP, reading Arc 4, and looking at respect threads, some things don't match up with the current stats on the profiles.

Speed
Back when the profiles were created, an old admin who had also read the LN had put the MGs at Hypersonic+ speeds; the reasoning behind it coming from the very beginning of Vol.2 where a character, Pechka, "ran 2 kilometers in the blink of an eye".

The problem is that the literal interpretation of that scene seems very incorrect:
In Arc 3, Postarie was just barely able to follow Mana's car inside B-City, which was said to move at 60mph. Postarie is among the weakest MGs in the series, and Pechka mentioned above isn't that much stronger than her.

For stronger MGs, there's this in the Jokers arc, that I'm currently reading:

Right as Fal was starting to speak, a simple but grating electronic noise sounded. A magical girl had suddenly appeared within the two-hundred-meter radius of the radar. There came the sound of a collision, and then Snow White turned to face backward. There was a magical girl there. Her garish color scheme, the broad grin on her face, and the giant flower growing from atop her head: it was Marika Fukuroi. She had crossed the radius distance in an instant.

Another scene is a fight that takes place inside a massive room of an underground training facility. Said room was made to resemble a desert with dunes. In that fight, two of the girls fly off and disappear in the distance toward the back of the room. That means the room is so large that 2 people disappeared from everyone else's sight in a flash.
Finally, another scene that happens later has some magical girls run and catch up to a bullet train.

I suggest Superhuman speed for the weaker magical girls (for catching up to fast cars), Subsonic speed for the mid-to-high tiers for the room and bullet train feats (which can reach 320km/h), and Subsonic+ for the top-tiers for the "crossing 200 meters in an instant" feat.

Last edited:
There's not much I can do in terms of scans, since it's a LN, but I updated the OP with the problematic stats, the reason why, and corrections to make while citing a scene from the LN.

I suggest Superhuman speed for the weaker magical girls (for catching up to fast cars), Subsonic speed for the mid-to-high tiers for the room and bullet train feats (which can reach 320km/h), and Subsonic+ for the top-tiers for the "crossing 200 meters in an instant" feat.

Why are you using such a ridiculous low end like Postarie barely being able to follow Mana's car when it isn't consistent with any other speed feat in the entire series.

And how is Pechka's feat interpreted incorrectly when that is literally what the text says.

It was a girl. In her right hand dangled a katana. She must have been her rescuer. Over a mile of distance separated the two, but ruined buildings and weeds were the only other things around, and compared with them, the girl seemed a more likely suspect.
That the girl had saved her meant she was friendly—she had to be. To Pechka, who had suddenly been thrown into a confusing landscape and forced to fight terrifying monsters, she was a savior. The rescued girl sprinted over, and in a flash she had covered the mile distance and was vigorously bowing her head. “Thank you very much!”

As you can see there is no ambiguity to the statement.

And in that same novel you have Clantail running from the horizon to Pechka instantly.

The wasteland hadn’t changed at all. The sky was solid blue, the sun glared abnormally hot, the earth was barren, and the crumbling buildings towered high. Occasionally, a wind would gust through, sweeping up red-brown-colored dirt and sand, and every time, Pechka squeezed her eyes shut.
Pechka met with Clantail first. She thought she saw a doll on the horizon, and then suddenly, Clantail was in front of her. Though she’d lost to Pfle’s wheelchair in a contest of speed, when Clantail sprinted at full velocity, she was much faster than the animals her transformations were based off.

Your Marika example also doesn't work because Fal couldn't react to Marika crossing that distance, and in that same novel Fal says he and Snow White can react in nanoseconds.

Snow White was surely using Fal out of convenience. Fal was a special made-to-order mascot, modified by Keek, who had been untouchable even by the Magical Kingdom when in her digital space. Fal couldn’t feel any sense of superiority about this when he considered the goal he had been made for, but he possessed functions that others did not, as well as the technical specifications necessary to make free use of them, ensuring no others would ever approach a similar level.
By monitoring all magical-girl presences within a two-hundred-yard radius and sharing in Snow White’s transformation mechanism, even in the event of a sudden accident, she could respond in a matter of nanoseconds.

This thread also ignores Ripples multiple bullet deflecting feats from the first novel.

Like this:

Calamity Mary continued to stare at Ripple, sparing no concern for Top Speed groveling with her hat in her hands. Ripple glared back. The uncivilized staring was upsetting enough without Top Speed kowtowing to someone who was ignoring her entirely.
In a flash, Calamity Mary’s gun left its holster and fired at Ripple, who whipped out the sword from the sheath on her back and deflected the incoming bullet. Not a tenth of a second had passed before it was over. Flustered, Top Speed raised her head.

And this:

“Well, all right. I’ll yell at Fav later.” And with that, Calamity Mary grabbed on to the guardrail and flipped over it with ease. At that moment, Ripple’s heart pounded again—in the other girl’s hand was a pistol, aimed at her. She’d totally missed the draw.
Multiple shots rang out. One bullet flew toward Top Speed while two flew toward her. Ripple grabbed her mentor by the collar and forced her down, simultaneously drawing her sword again and deflecting the bullets from a crouch. She came back up ready to retaliate with the throwing knives hidden in her sheath, but Calamity Mary was already gone.

And this:

A bullet shot from the pistol. Holding her blade in typical ninja fashion, Ripple deflected it into the sky. Calamity Mary fired again, but she repelled that as well. Boiling rage had completely replaced her fear of the firearm.
Calamity Mary pulled out another pistol with her left hand. With dual weapons, she unleashed a barrage of bullets. They all zipped past Ripple—or maybe it was more accurate to say she dodged them. The slugs were heavy and fast, but she could read their trajectory. And in her hands, a sword was faster.

And this:

The automatic rifle spit a burst of flame. Ripple couldn’t lift her right foot or the mine would explode. No normal antipersonnel weapon could hurt a magical girl, but this was a magical trap set by Calamity Mary.
Ripple could no longer move, but bullets rushed at her just the same. She drew the weapon hidden up her sleeve—a ninja blade half the size of her regular one, about the size of a short samurai sword but much better suited to blocking than a full-length blade. Using both swords, she deflected the hail of bullets. Eventually, the automatic rifle ran out of ammo before it could fatally wound her. Calamity Mary pulled the trigger, but only clicks came out.

You also have to Take into account that Calamity Mary's bullets are faster than normal bullets:

Strong winds made sniping difficult, but with Calamity Mary’s magic, a regular weapon became an enchanted weapon. Its power, bullet speed, accuracy, and range were all optimal. No amount of wind would matter. The guns also became easier to handle and maintain. Calamity Mary withdrew one of them from her four-dimensional bag.

Magical Girl costumes are also specifically made to withstand speeds faster than sound:

A magical girl’s costume is specially made to withstand her activity. She can fly far faster than the speed of sound or dive deep underground, but her costume won’t rip or fray. By comparison, human clothing was not made to be worn by magical girls. This was no problem when they ambled along at a normal human pace, but normal clothing didn’t have the durability to withstand full speed.

Magical Girls can also kill untransformed magical girls hundreds or thousands of times in the time it takes for than to think of transforming and the transformation happening, and transformations are always shown to happen in an instant.

“The person approaching you was transformed. You were not. In this situation, if someone asks if you’re a magical girl, then play dumb. Treat them like a freak. Say, ‘What the hell are you talking about?’ I don’t know how well that will work, but it’s far better than doing something so suicidal as openly bracing for a fight when you’re in human form. And though it’s out of the question to go on guard as a human, don’t even think about transforming there to fight back, either. Do you know how long it takes for a human to think about transforming and then to carry that out? With the reflexes of a magical girl, I could kill you a hundred times, or a thousand. Do you understand now that transforming in front of another magical girl is foolish? If you have, then transform.”

To sum it up there are tons of supersonic/hypersonic feats, and some potentially far beyond that, in the series so downgrading it based on a low end is silly.

Thanks for coming, SnowFlame, and for your in-depth response.

My current concern wasn't with combat or reaction speed. I don't doubt the combat speed of MGs is really high; Between rereading Arc 3, reading Arc 4, and looking at respect threads, I agree to that, though it may vary between magical girls.

What I'm not sure about is with movement speed.
Let's assume Postarie's speed feat is a low outlier. "In the blink of an eye" and "in a flash" are forms of speech that don't give an indication of how fast someone is exactly, beyond saying "it's very fast". Pechka's feat has neither a speed value nor a precise time-frame. Saying "in a flash she had covered the mile distance" indicates Pechka is fast, but not how fast. Even if she took 4 seconds to cross the mile, it can still be considered "in a flash", because it's still very fast.

Iirc, it's said somewhere that when MGs run, they appear as a blur to humans, so faster than the human eye can follow. If MGs can run far faster than Subsonic/Subsonic+ speeds, there wouldn't even be a blur for the human eye to spot.

What I'm not sure about is with movement speed.
Let's assume Postarie's speed feat is a low outlier. "In the blink of an eye" and "in a flash" are forms of speech that don't give an indication of how fast someone is exactly, beyond saying "it's very fast". Pechka's feat has neither a speed value nor a precise time-frame. Saying "in a flash she had covered the mile distance" indicates Pechka is fast, but not how fast. Even if she took 4 seconds to cross the mile, it can still be considered "in a flash", because it's still very fast.

I have never seen the term in a flash to mean anything more than like a second at most, and even if it took like 4 seconds the feat is still supersonic.

Iirc, it's said somewhere that when MGs run, they appear as a blur to humans, so faster than the human eye can follow. If MGs can run far faster than Subsonic/Subsonic+ speeds, there wouldn't even be a blur for the human eye to spot.

This depends on multiple factors. Something supersonic can appear as a blur to humans from far enough away, so this doesn't really mean anything. Also tons of series have people that have feats faster than sound and normal people still somehow see them, like the famous meteor from fairy tail where normal people react to a meteor and Erza moving at sub-relative speeds. The point is that it is just something that happens in fiction.

Is there a movement speed feat from later on that gives a solid indication on how fast MGs can be? (If you can avoid spoiling big events, even better)

There's another thing that concerns me: AP and Durability.

A calc exists from casual Cranberry, which puts battle-oriented magical girls at 8-A, and many characters from Unmarked and Restart scale from this calc.

However, there are also many who don't:
  1. The non-combat-oriented MGs.
  2. The MGs who are even stronger.
1) The former had been given an 8-C rating a long time ago, with the justification "Even regular magical girls can block attacks that can destroy buildings and can damage each other".
Back then, I didn't question it, but now, I'm not too sure.
In Arc 4, there's those monsters, the Disruptors, that make their appearance. They can mow down thick trees with their arm and are said to scale to MGs; as it mentions MGs in general, I assume that any MG could fight them (Prism Cherry mentions how it's taking everything she has to keep up with one; so even she can, though with trouble). The values for destroying a tree are shown here. The official translation says the same thing, and in both versions, the manner of writing could be both interpreted as a swing being able to destroy either one or more trees. Even with we assume multiple trees are destroyed with a swing, it's at most Small Building level+, not Building level.
There's also this statement from the author talking about the capabilities of magical girls (found from respect threads). The weakest magical girls, aka the non-combat ones, can be hurt by a mine explosion. There's a mine page on the site that places the power at Small Building level.

It feels like non-combat MGs are closer to Small Building level than Building level. Are there concrete feats that would put them at building?

2) This one seems a little tricky. We have the statements that compare Mao Pam to a weapon of mass destruction, and that she could tank one at ground zero by using her wings as defense. From this thread, I found that tanking such a blast (from the WMD the Kingdom was going to launch on B-City and turn everything to dust) would indeed be City level. But what about the Durability without her wings? What about her offense, since her defense outclasses it?
In Limited, there's a statement in the fan-translation that says Pam is capable of leveling a city, but the method and timeframe are never specified, and that statement doesn't exist in the official release.
In an Episodes Δ side-story, there's apparently Mao School members who fight robots who can individually withstand a nuclear strike, but it's not further specified. Nuclear warheads can go from 8-A to 7-B, so there's quite a gap.

Beyond that is the question of everyone else who stands between the 8-A feat and Pam. Maybe later arcs have more precise feats, but up until where I've read (halfway through Jokers), there's no feats between 8-A and 7-B, and all the characters in that range downscale from Pam, since she's the strongest (barring special cases and Sages). Right now, Captain Grace, Rain Pow, Ripple, Tepsekemei, Hana Gekokujou, Pythie Frederica, Tot Pop and Sonia Bean have admittedly arbitrary AP values, downscaled from Pam's current 7-B tier, with nothing solid keeping them where they are.

Can you bring some feedback to that?

There's another thing that concerns me: AP and Durability.

A calc exists from casual Cranberry, which puts battle-oriented magical girls at 8-A, and many characters from Unmarked and Restart scale from this calc.

However, there are also many who don't:
  1. The non-combat-oriented MGs.
  2. The MGs who are even stronger.
1) The former had been given an 8-C rating a long time ago, with the justification "Even regular magical girls can block attacks that can destroy buildings and can damage each other".
Back then, I didn't question it, but now, I'm not too sure.
In Arc 4, there's those monsters, the Disruptors, that make their appearance. They can mow down thick trees with their arm and are said to scale to MGs; as it mentions MGs in general, I assume that any MG could fight them (Prism Cherry mentions how it's taking everything she has to keep up with one; so even she can, though with trouble). The values for destroying a tree are shown here. The official translation says the same thing, and in both versions, the manner of writing could be both interpreted as a swing being able to destroy either one or more trees. Even with we assume multiple trees are destroyed with a swing, it's at most Small Building level+, not Building level.
There's also this statement from the author talking about the capabilities of magical girls (found from respect threads). The weakest magical girls, aka the non-combat ones, can be hurt by a mine explosion. There's a mine page on the site that places the power at Small Building level.

It feels like non-combat MGs are closer to Small Building level than Building level. Are there concrete feats that would put them at building?

2) This one seems a little tricky. We have the statements that compare Mao Pam to a weapon of mass destruction, and that she could tank one at ground zero by using her wings as defense. From this thread, I found that tanking such a blast (from the WMD the Kingdom was going to launch on B-City and turn everything to dust) would indeed be City level. But what about the Durability without her wings? What about her offense, since her defense outclasses it?
In Limited, there's a statement in the fan-translation that says Pam is capable of leveling a city, but the method and timeframe are never specified, and that statement doesn't exist in the official release.
In an Episodes Δ side-story, there's apparently Mao School members who fight robots who can individually withstand a nuclear strike, but it's not further specified. Nuclear warheads can go from 8-A to 7-B, so there's quite a gap.

Beyond that is the question of everyone else who stands between the 8-A feat and Pam. Maybe later arcs have more precise feats, but up until where I've read (halfway through Jokers), there's no feats between 8-A and 7-B, and all the characters in that range downscale from Pam, since she's the strongest (barring special cases and Sages). Right now, Captain Grace, Rain Pow, Ripple, Tepsekemei, Hana Gekokujou, Pythie Frederica, Tot Pop and Sonia Bean have admittedly arbitrary AP values, downscaled from Pam's current 7-B tier, with nothing solid keeping them where they are.

Can you bring some feedback to that?

1) I agree that non-combat magical girls should be like small building level instead.

2) There is a statement that there are magical girls stronger than weapons of mass destruction in general, which would scale to Pam as she is stated to be the strongest multiple times.

In fact, it might be even more serious with magical girls. On top of their regular human abilities, magical girls had a capacity to kill and injure far exceeding that of the largest predators—and potentially tanks, fighter aircraft, missiles, and weapons of mass destruction, depending on the individual. This made villainous magical girls far nastier than their human counterparts.

Also people need to stop bringing up 8-A nukes, when people say nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction, literally no one is thinking about low-yield sub kiloton tactical nukes. Trying to use 8-A nukes for generic nuke statements is like trying to use the Tsar Bomba for a generic nuke statements. The only difference between the two is one is extreme low end and the other is an extreme high end. The vast majority of nukes today, like over 90%, are in the 7-C range, so when generic nuke statements are made you should just go with the average which is 7-C.

As for Pam's 7-B I don't know where that came from though and think Pam should just be at least 7-C as there are several 7-C feats that Pam scales above.

Like the Ultimate Princess Explosion, which would be like 7-C even split four ways.

Wordlessly, smacking the ground at the same instant. There was a burst of sound and light, and then they couldn’t hear or see anything anymore.
The Ultimate Princess Explosion was their greatest technique, activated by combining the princesses’ powers. When princesses in Luxury Mode swung down their weapons at the same time and place, it would activate. An angular barrier like old polygons would cover the area around the princesses, and then it would cause a big explosion.
If the four of them combined their powers, it would turn the area a whole thousand yards around to burnt charcoal. Because casual use of it would be disastrous, they needed permission to use it in training, and as a general rule, they weren’t permitted to use it outside the base.

There is also a lightning storm made by some random magical girl that would again scale to Pam do to her being the strongest.

Suddenly, black clouds welled up, and lightning struck, aiming for the supporting diamonds at the rear in a succession of cracks that made you want to plug your ears. The next moment, a torrent of water washed the clubs along. A great mouth opened in the air, blowing a breath that swept the poor hearts away.

There an earthquake feat in Restart that would more than likely be in the 7-C range or higher.

The dragon reared on its hind legs and howled, burying the malice and intelligence Detec Bell had glimpsed, revealing its bestial nature, roaring until the cavern trembled. Cracks ran up the rock walls, stalactites crumbled, and the rope ladder swayed wildly. The roar might have damaged human eardrums, or even knocked a human out with a concussion. Even a magical girl like Detec Bell felt her knees nearly give way.

The cavern for the great dragon is at least 3-5 mile squared:

The inside was bigger than Puk Puck’s castle. The square room was about three to five miles squared—maybe even bigger. The fifty-yard-high ceiling was full of mist to the point that you couldn’t see the top. The giant creature sprawled out in the center of the room was just like the dragons you’d see in picture books or manga or video games. Measured from nose to tail, it would probably measure closer to two miles long. And if it spread its wings, it would surely be even bigger.

We also have Tepsekemei being able to being able to cut threw Pam's shields, which can tank nukes, and we know that Pam is stronger than her offensively.

Archfiend Pam took the wing she’d been using as a shield and spread it to cover her whole body completely. She would look like a pitch-black human silhouette. She expanded her remaining wing in a wide disc above her head, covering an area of about one hundred and fifty square feet. She gave this wing no offensive abilities at all.
The enemy was attacking more fiercely now. With nothing blocking them anymore, the blades of air cut the wing suit covering Archfiend Pam to pieces. Pam took the hits, and by regenerating the suit continuously, managed to weather it. All she had to do was endure. This suit had two purposes: to buy her time by blocking attacks and insulate her. Inside the suit, Archfiend Pam muttered, “Cocytus.”

I think that based on the feats that the tiers should be something like this: non-combat magical should be 9-A. Anyone that Scales to Cranberry's casual 8-A feat, like Melville and Clantail, should be 8-A. The Pure Elements and people who scale to them, like Marika and Cranberry and Snow White, should be 7-C. And Pam should just be at least 7-C do to being the most Magical girl and scaling above every one else by a large margin.

Then above that you would have the Sages who scale above everyone else, and they would be like 7-A due Puk Puck's casual rock throw being stated to have the power to shatter mountains.

Even if she was flying in the sky, if you smashed her wings, then she’d fall. Picking up a rock from the ground, Puk Puck raised it, but right when she was about to throw, she was stopped by a call.
“What are you doing, with the enemy general in front of you, eh?”
She threw the rock she’d been about to toss at Hamuel at the owner of the voice. The rock, which would have cracked earth and shattered mountains if it connected, weakly fell to the ground with a plunk before it reached its target.

Thanks for the feedback! This helps a lot and makes things more believable.

Agreed for 9-A non-combat MGs. There's even two feats for it, so perfect.

I tried testing a calc for the Princess Explosion. At max power with all 4 princesses, it can destroy everything 1000 yards around to charcoal (1000 meters in the fan-translation, but it's more or less the same), so the radius itself is 1000 yards, or 914.4 meters.

Since the explosion happens on the ground, with the formula provided here, W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2, where R=914.4 meters and P = 1.37895 bars, we get W = 191328.0054 tons or 191.328 kilotons, which is High 7-C. We then multiply that value by 0.5 for the reason stated in that page, and so we have 95.664 kilotons, which is 7-C, or Town Level+. Considering the Ultimate Princess Explosion is, well, an ultimate attack that can only be performed by a team effort of 4 people, it makes sense it would be super strong. It also makes sense with scaling to Pam, who herself scales to an average modern nuke (which would be higher than the ~20 kiloton yield of WW2 nuclear bombs, but lower than the City-level power of the super strong ones).

Individually, each Princess is of course weaker than that.

---

If we look at the affected MGs that currently exist on the wikia (so excluding the Jokers girls for now; I'll add them when I finish reading the arc), we have Snow White, Ripple, Cranberry, Grace, Rain Pow, Tepsekemei, Hana, Pam, Pukin, Sonia, Pythie and Tot Pop.

• Pam is the highest at 7-C+. However, because of Pam's way of doing things and her consideration of her surroundings to not destroy everything, it's very likely she never fought at full power, even against Pukin.
  • In any case, Pukin fought her, so 7-C+. Tepsekemei also fought Pam, not as brilliantly as Pukin but close enough, so 7-C, plus she killed Pukin. Cranberry has managed to fight and damage Pam, so 7-C+. I think Snow White is Cranberry level, and she defeated Flame Flamey who's a Cranberry-level Mao School graduate, so 7-C+ I guess.
  • Frederica is stronger than Arc 1 Ripple, if I remember SWRP correctly, right? So 8-A+, maybe? Tot Pop is at least on Frederica's level, but she did manage to knock Hana unconscious, so maybe have Tot and Hana at 8-A+, maybe Low 7-C? Hana sort of traded blows with Pukin, but both were severely injured, so I don't know what weight this has. Though, this was a self-brainwashed Pukin, so maybe it does have weight since Hana, while injured, hit and damaged a basically-top-condition Pukin because of the self-brainwash.
  • Grace is probably 8-A+, since she couldn't fully keep up with Hana, and Pukin ignored all her attacks.
  • Imo, Rain Pow killing Pam comes from her rainbows having durability negation properties, so I don't think she should scale to her. Pow's fight against Tepsekemei is weird due to Tepse's body; she blocked some air bullets, but Tepse wasn't going for the kill. She's stronger than Frederica for sure, so maybe have her on par with Hana? Ripple fought Rain Pow, and Pow admitted Ripple was stronger, so Ripple as that level, too, in the 7-C range.
  • As for Sonia, I have no clue. She could literally be anything, since her magic just negates everything, but I doubt she's weaker than Grace, so 8-A+?
SnowFlame, you have a larger picture of MGRP since you've read further, so what do you think? Are there things you disagree with and would change?

Last edited:
I couldn't really wait forever, so I updated the MGRP profiles according to the accepted calcs of AP and speed, then downgraded the non-9-A and non-8-A magical girls from those.
If someone versed in the series ever comes back here and disagrees with something or has a comment, I'll look at that, then.
For now, this is done.

Coming back here to place a thought. If SnowFlame sees this, great. If not, at least it will serve as a recording of the verse's evolution of stats.

There's a character in the verse, Lapis Lazuline, who is special in the series, in the sense that her skill level is leagues beyond most magical girls, even some that are currently placed stronger than her. Now, that in itself isn't a weird phenomenon; there are plenty of characters who can be physically weaker but more skilled in other areas than others. Then, I thought of the scaling that goes on through-out the series (until arc 3 for now, as I haven't read beyond yet).
Lapis Lazuline is on par with Melville with a Power Talisman and maxed-out weapons, who is stronger than base Clantail, who is likely stronger than Rionetta, who soundly defeated Arc 1 Ripple.
Meanwhile, Pythie Frederica was noticeably stronger than Arc 1 Ripple, as shown in Snow White Raising Project.
I understand having one scaling streak longer than another doesn't mean the character at the top of the longer streak is automatically stronger than the one at the top of the shorter streak, but both Rionetta and Frederica defeated (almost) the same Ripple with similar ease. Rionetta's victory happened a few months before Frederica's, so the argument can be made that Ripple had acquired more skill and experience during that time, which is valid, and I would agree with it. After all, based of the showings of these two, Frederica's are more impressive than Rionetta's. However, whatever improvements Ripple may have achieved in those few months isn't anything worth hyping up.
However, above Rionetta exist three more characters, with Lapis Lazuline at the top. Clantail's and Melville's showings tend to be more impressive than Ripple's already, and about on par with Frederica's, and then Lapis surpasses even that. Only a combination of two separate buffs on Melville and a specific illusory trick were enough to defeat her.

In short, I believe Lapis Lazuline should, at the very least, be on Frederica's level, if not Tot Pop's, who's a little stronger than Frederica.

Back