• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MGQ: Tiers and Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
>I find the shit in Berserk much, much more disturbing than a monstergirl game made for people to beat off to, which is more just gross.

>than a monstergirl game made for people to beat off to, which is more just gross.

>game made for people to beat off to

Dude, you just lost.

@Blue

That's more of a tag line than anything else, considering every time he gets raped, the game ends and Luka either gets eaten or enslaved.

Mario was a bad analogy. It's more like when Samus' armor explodes into a bikini/sports bra in Super Metroid when you lose.

Berserk does have an advanced plot and is a legitimate existentialist criticism of religion though, so I am fine with keeping it. This on the other hand is just a a gross collection of disturbing sexual fetisches.

Arigarmy said:
>game made for people to beat off to
Dude, you just lost.
I literally never said the opposite of this claim. I didn't even say the profiles should not be deleted period. I said that deleting them for personal distaste is wrong.

Soo. I'm just going to bring it up that this series also has a hentai for it.

It's pretty funny.

The real cal howard said:
@Blue
That's more of a tag line than anything else, considering every time he gets raped, the game ends and Luka either gets eaten or enslaved.
ƒæÇ

hey man you got pics /s

We would delete them because we have to live up to a certain degree of personal standards, and featuring a series without artistic value that encourage people to take pleasure in rape, lolicon, vore, and ********** fetisches would open bad doors that are disastrous for our reputation. As bureaucrats it is our job to try to evaluate and negate any potential threats to the integrity of our community.

Antvasima said:
Berserk does have an advanced plot and is a legitimate existentialist criticism of religion though

In fact, MGQ is basically the same. lol

Again, I would appreciate if somebody would take the time to delete all of the Monster Girl Quest profiles.

Antvasima said:
We would delete them because we have to live up to a certain degree of personal standards, and featuring a series without artistic value that encourage people to take pleasure in rape, lolicon, vore, and ********** fetisches would open bad doors that are disastrous for our reputation.
This is the reason I was looking for, not "I find it disturbing".

The latter reason gave me flashbacks to a couple years ago.

Again, I'd like to state I'm only defending this out of friendship with Saik and I'd find it a slight upset when it's a verse with a tier 2 character. I can literally not care less about how this ends.

@Azathoth Okay. Thank you for being reasonable.

@All Is anybody interested in deleting these profiles? I am extremely busy with the daily backlog.

@Azzy why would you need someone to explain to you the implications of having such a verse on the site? Im sorry I thought the negative implications were extremely obvious and did not need elaborating..

This thread has gone to extreme lengths and my sides are in orbit. I'm pretty sure Saik just got ambushed in his sleep. My final Devito crop, there's lolis involved. I just wanted to mention that if that doesn't push the things further than they already do.

Lolis in there

Arigarmy said:
This thread has gone to extreme lengths and my sides are in orbit. I'm pretty sure Saik just got ambushed in his sleep. My final Devito crop, there's lolis involved. I just wanted to mention that if that doesn't push the things further than they already do.
Lolis in there
I pray that your sides will find it way back home to Earth safely

LordAizenSama said:
@Azzy why would you need someone to explain to you the implications of having such a verse on the site? Im sorry I thought the negative implications were extremely obvious and did not need elaborating..
Because I've never played this game, nor watched any gameplay, so I'm not going to vouch for its deletion on the grounds that some people find it disturbing.

If the game encourages something like rape or underage sex as opposed to just portraying it, that is a different story to just having a large amount of it.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Because I've never played this game, nor watched any gameplay, so I'm not going to vouch for its deletion on the grounds that some people find it disturbing.

If the game encourages something like rape or underage sex as opposed to just portraying it, that is a different story to just having a large amount of it.
I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean that the game is trying to say "hey, go out there and rape everyone to your heart's content!" then no, that's not the case. And the rape also doesn't happen "just for the heck of it", so to speak. ***** is an actual necessity for the monsters, otherwise they die and can't reproduce. And Luka is trying to establish coexistence so that rape and slaying monsters does not have to happen.

I will close this thread now, and would appreciate if everybody involved, especially staff members, permanently drop the subject of including it and any other similar series in this wiki. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back