• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MG Verse Deletion Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested now a thread moderator to delete irrelevant comments that contribute nothing.

firstly I agree, I already made several threads of the verse in 2020 in which I used MTL and there were clearly inconsistencies, however I see no reason for them to create the profiles following the release of the official LN, this will take years considering that a volume is released every every 4-5 months, that would take too long. I know a site that translates the LN and is translated by a human (who, by the way, is the one who translated the scans for ZeroNull), just follow and use the launch of this site that is well ahead.

This is actually sad, and this is not some I am a saint and the verse is untranslated so let us delete it moment, you are deleting this cause you are finding it hard to swallow a L that the verse is taking from been downgraded.
You did not think the verse is filled with mistranslation last week or last month, but somehow your verse is getting downgraded and now you want it deleted. which brings into question the whole fanbase credibility since you guys knew the verse was filled with misinformation but left it cause "anos is stronk" and now you want it gone cause "Muh Anos is no longer stronk".

I disagree with this, even though the verse is untranslated, the Raws are readily available and MTL is allowed in the wiki as long as the raws can be provided.
So the verse is not really breaking any of the rules required to be deleted aside the fact that the supporters want it gone due to a downgrade.

Are all the translation wrong or it was only regarding an island being considered a multiverse ?
Irrelevant since this is from Pain's thread
firstly I agree, I already made several threads of the verse in 2020 in which I used MTL and there were clearly inconsistencies, however I see no reason for them to create the profiles following the release of the official LN, this will take years considering that a volume is released every every 4-5 months, that would take too long. I know a site that translates the LN and is translated by a human (who, by the way, is the one who translated the scans for ZeroNull), just follow and use the launch of this site that is well ahead.
Which I have no issue with it. As long as it is LN that is consistent with its context, it's fine for me. Tho, ZeroNull admitted to use MTL for cosmology.

This is actually sad, and this is not some I am a saint and the verse is untranslated so let us delete it moment, you are deleting this cause you are finding it hard to swallow a L that the verse is taking from been downgraded.
You did not think the verse is filled with mistranslation last week or last month, but somehow your verse is getting downgraded and now you want it deleted. which brings into question the whole fanbase credibility since you guys knew the verse was filled with misinformation but left it cause "anos is stronk" and now you want it gone cause "Muh Anos is no longer stronk".

I disagree with this, even though the verse is untranslated, the Raws are readily available and MTL is allowed in the wiki as long as the raws can be provided.
So the verse is not really breaking any of the rules required to be deleted aside the fact that the supporters want it gone due to a downgrade.
Tho, I actually don't think counting your opinion in my thread matters, since the only that matters for me are those who made the verse. Also, no need to derail any irrelevance. Additionally, you actually sound childish, so I will ignore you for now.

Well all the toxicity involving the threats is not helping anyone. Threats are also hard to follow and become unclear. Using official translations is the most logical action to take.

Irrelevant since this is from Pain's thread

Which I have no issue with it. As long as it is LN that is consistent with its context, it's fine for me. Tho, ZeroNull admitted to use MTL for cosmology.
I am referring to Raws which he asked the translator to translate the scans he requested, as the translator is fluent in Japanese

Doesn't the LN only have like three officially translated volumes? If MTL is the problem how making LN profiles is gonna fix that exactly? What about the other volumes?

Tho, I actually don't think counting your opinion in my thread matters, since the only that matters for me are those who made the verse. Also, no need to derail any irrelevance. Additionally, you actually sound childish, so I will ignore you for now.
What is childish is trying to delete a verse cause your favorite character was downgraded
I bet you cannot list five CRTs that was created to correct a mistranslation.
So how is mistranslation an issue?

I am referring to Raws which he asked the translator to translate the scans he requested, as the translator is fluent in Japanese
Mhm, if you send me in DMs, I appreciate it, tho I am now focusing till volume 4.

If there is any other stonewalling or derailment, I will request those posts to thread moderator and delete them. My OP thread is clear and readable, read again since all this is just for being toxic.

The comment right now just proves me further

Pain, no need to derail in my thread.
How is asking for proof of these said mistranslations derailing?
Since you claim there have been lots of mistranslations causing back and forth, list 5 CRTs that was done based on it

Also, I assume with the help of this code ?action=raw I could get the source code.
After 48 hours, I will take actions to those who are not locked, I will ask a content moderator to help me with locked ones.

2 staff thread moderators already agreed, and more importantly all my community members who worked on the profiles also agree.

I'd wait until an admin or two look at the thread though. Even if the supporters all agree on deleting a verse, it's not usually that straightforward.

there are no translation errors, he is fluent in japanese, I will upload in the discord group later
Thanks ^^ ya as I said as long as it is consistent with the context, it could be used. Tho, my achievement is to review that there are no issues in the profiles.

I'd wait until an admin or two look at the thread though. Even if the supporters all agree on deleting a verse, it's not usually that straightforward.
Can you ping any? I assume one admin is enough. Tho, after 48 hours, I hope I don't get derailed by non-verse contributors.

Firstly, it is important to clarify that I am not a male member, so it is not “dude”. Secondly, I would like to reiterate that the question being posed is not pertinent to the ongoing discussion in this thread. Finally, it is worth noting that the LN in question is available for purchase, and myself and several other friends have already obtained copies.

If you wish to engage in personal inquiries or off-topic conversations, I kindly request that you do so in a more appropriate forum.

Wrong.

You speak as if we are deleting the verse from existence as a way to "escape" from a downgrade that would make anos look weak. Except we arent, because...not only the verse is still staying (since we are going to stick with the LN profiles), but LN Anos is far weaker than our current WN one (he doesn't get past High 3-A). Your logic doesn't work.

Last edited:
Wrong.

You speak as if we are deleting the verse from existence as a way to "escape" from a downgrade that would make anos look weak. Except we arent, because...not only the verse is still staying (since we are going to stick with the LN profiles), but LN Anos is far weaker than our current WN one (he doesn't get past High 3-A)
And what prompted this?
A downgrade so yes, that was why it was downgrade that prompted this?
So it is not some we want to be accurate as possible but we cannot take a L
Also list five threads based on mistranslation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back