• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MFTL+ vs Darth Nihilus

Standing there is an instant effect. Stomp against Terraian, unless he has resistance, than it's a stomp the other way around.

Damn.

I always was curious about Passive Effects vs Speed.

I'll wait for more input, it ain't getting added but I'm curious

What's the range of that passive hax? If it's not 5000 meters he's getting sniped. Otherwise stomp.

Stellar but you have to look at him.

I'm sorry I thought you said Terrarian blitzed Nihilus on the strongest characters thread?

It's vague, referring only to "His Presence".

A presence the Terraian probably doesn't know about and might not deliberately avoid.

Even being in his presence can cause a "deadening" even kilometers away on his flagship due to Nihilus being a Wound in the Force

that's its only passive hax. can somone explain me what is it?

Back