• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh...And here i though i could make a thread of Naoto Kurogane vs Gilgamesh...

Upon seeing this thread, i think it would be difficult to decide, but that's what a thread is: Difficult and challenging. In fact, i will do it right now!

I had made a revision on Gil's profile and i found out that it would be a stomp in Gil's favour.

Man! Archer sure has his hands on most of the battles here...

I'm definitely on Dante's side here, Mundus is a stronger being then mewtwo even in his mega form and Dante chased mundus into space and killed him, Dante has also been shown to be able to run so fast that he actually catches fire that would mean he'd need to be running at around 7000 miles per hour, Dante takes this all the way

<Mundus is not stronger then Mewtwo at all.

<Catching fire is a Hypersonic+ feat, Mewtwo and Dante are Sub Realitivistic.

Also, Cal you kinda forgot to Equalize speed.

I'm more then certain that mundus is stronger then mewtwo considering mundus is the God of the underworld, he was the top dog oh hundreds of demons but that's beside the point, Dante out does in endurance, speed and strength but i will give it to you that mew two is far smarter then Dante

The 11th Legion said:
I'm more then certain that mundus is stronger then mewtwo considering mundus is the God of the underworld, he was the top dog oh hundreds of demons but that's beside the point, Dante out does in endurance, speed and strength but i will give it to you that mew two is far smarter then Dante
That doesn't mean anything....

I don't think the forms matter besides AP boosts except for the majin form, which grants void manipulation and a sort of power nullification. All his hax generally remain the same :^)

As much as I don't want to add it, it's not a stomp at all. (Granted, once I get the speed upgrade accepted, this becomes moot ovo)

Ive played the DMC games, Dante never brings QS out in any of his fights, he used it once when he first picked it up but not since then, saying its going to be his go to when he usually goes forward with banter, then E&I and finally some sword play before going devil is more his style.

Mewtwo should stomp if he has mind hax and reality warp etc, Dante has nothing against those. If Mewtwo plays around with him too much without killing him or debilitating him then maybe the danger and fear of death will lead to QS being used.

Also Dantes profile looks in need of some revisions.

Anyway vote Mewtwo

You say you played all the DMC games, but you use Quicksilver instead of BoT and the amulet.

Also, where's the proof he didn't? The cutscenes? Because those go at the beginning of the fight, and he doesn't do anything until the fight starts....

"BoT and the amulet."

Because those are pickups we are never shown he uses. I am not even sure if he has to acquire them or if their just player choice pickups. In any case, we know for sure he has QS, its in the scenes.

"Also, where's the proof he didn't? The cutscenes? Because those go at the beginning of the fight, and he doesn't do anything until the fight starts...."

Cutscenes show him fighting throughout battles, and within them. The argument that he uses QS is untennable in any case, since the fact is as I said above we never see him use it outside of that scene. Hell, some people do not even belive he even has QS anymore since that first game.

1. Irrelevant, they exist in the games, they're canon.

2. No they don't, there's like 15 seconds of introducing the boss before he even bothers fighting.

3. You're the same guy who says High 8C Kain would beat High 6A Dante so......

4. Cal, can you like.....Close the thread so people don't continuously vote when it's concluded

Don't mean to nitpick, but no. 3 is a fallacy, Gargoyle. (Btw, my point was speedblitz in reverse and this match becomes outdated)

1. They exist in the games is not =/= Dante acquires and uses them as part of his initial setup in every fight. You have no proof for that, I know you don't.

2. HIs major fights against his brother, mundus, every cutscene in the game shows no evidence of Dante stopping time. There is nothing there to suggest he uses it beyond the room he gains it. It would have been very useful in his fights which is probably why some folk (I disagree) think he no longer has it since his youth.

3. An ad hominem, hm, maybe because High 6A Dante could do with some revision? I mean I can see a few holes in the page, having played the games I could sort it out.

Do you have any evidence you can show that proves he goes for QS in fights or is this head canon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back