• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Methuselah's Mind Hax

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
What qualifies? Is it only humanity's primal fear of the dark? Or every sentient thing in the entire universes?

And what about nocturnal things?

actually no its more like big bang to 1939 times reset of at least decillion of times @Schro

Yes, add in Methuselah mind hax is in relation to the representation of darkness itself, not darkness itself. Even if something isn't scared of dark, it will still get mindfucked by him.

I don't mean that if something isn't scared of the dark it won't get mindfucked

I mean that if something isn't scared of the dark, it doesn't have any primal fear that can add to him mindfucking something else.

It doesn't matter if you love or fear the dark. Bey got affected by it just the same and he is all about worshipping the night and making it eternal. Still, gets ****** over.

>I mean that if something isn't scared of the dark, it doesn't have any primal fear that can add to him mindfucking something else

It doesn't matter if a being isn't scared of the dark or if it doesn't have that primal fear, Methuselah will still mindfuck it.

Please read.

I know that. I'm not asking whether or my it would get mind ******

I'm asking whether or not it would contribute to the "combined feelings of primal feat of the dark of all living things" that he shunts into minds if it had no fear of the dark to begin with

Get it? Not "is it affected". I'm asking "is it contributing"

My personal guess is that it's not a literal fear of darkness. It is a fear of what darkness represents. Lui's domain also includes beings that lurk in darkness, mythological/fantastic beings. Such as undead, vampires, or even Nachzehrer. Being afraid of what darkness holds is just the same to him. Fearing darkness itself is not all that matters.

Back