• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MetalGreymon vs Yoshi

PSSSH...MetalGreymon due to like basically having a personal array of nukes. also while I will say that I think MGM has slightly higher range, the amount of attacks he can output at once compared to Yoshi who can throw eggs one at a time, means he has an advantage in quantity.

bruh......I was gonna do this fight.....So I assume this is Databook MetalGreymon (Or as Digimon World DS called him MtlGreymo...ovo)

Oh yeah....Rainbow Manipulation.....Anywho I feel that WarGreymon wide arsenal of missiles and fire attacks like Wolkenapalm III coupled together with Acceleration Boost and Attack Charge will eventually overwhelm Yoshi. So I vote MetalGreymon here.

Oh yeah...That....Well good thing Overwrite, Acceleration Boost and Attack Charge is a thing ovo. (Remembers that he should likely put MetalGreymon X on the file....)

ovo indeed

(Cal feels bad about wanting to mention stuff like Heart Fruits and Starmen, and lets Dragon have this)

ovo

Nope. He gets such a huge increase in power that his base form doesn't even compare and he gains a resistance to Existence Erasure because of the X-Antibody...As if that mattered here...

But does he have a resistance to transmutation? ovo

Also, Metalgreymon X vs Super Dragon Yoshi

Too bad I can't argue that for Taichi's case...(Despite officially having a WarGreymonX in Re:Digitize)

WarGreymon has missiles my man. A whole barrage of missiles and fire. We are talking about a living Large Star busting warhead here. ovo

Yoshi has giant metal eggs (ant attack reflection, but who cares about that), my man. A plethora of giant cannonball like eggs that can bounce off of walls. We're talking about a Large Star+ busting metal egg here ovo

Back