• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Knight upgrade

These are all mental gymnastics and stretches. On the flip side, we could just take "power," as what power means.
"Power" has a dozen meaning my dude. You can call my arguments whatever you want but they just show that it could mean many things that are not just sheer AP, which should be the only possible interpretation for what this thread is pushing.

"Power" has a dozen meaning my dude. You can call my arguments whatever you want but they just show that it could mean many things that are not just sheer AP, which should be the only possible interpretation for what this thread is pushing.
And I'm asking you to provide something that could actually make sense in this context.

The only one you said that could be the case is the amount of robots he has in his arsenal, but wouldn't that still put him above Tatsumaki? His arsenal would be more powerful that Tatsumaki, who performed 2 tier 6 attacks in front of CE.

I think he should get a new key(full arsenal). And it can be something like:

Likely small country level+ (Child Emperor stated he is beyond any hero despite seeing Tatsumaki doing this and stopping a barrage from Boros' ship), possibly higher (According CE he is superior to King who is usually put above Tatsumaki. Insert other reasons)
I agree with this.

I see no reason why CE's statement shouldn't nor wouldn't be reliable as he was taught by MK himself and was the closest to him.
CE is unable to create the same technology as MK he clearly doesn't 100% understand it.
What does that have to do with anything? He was taught by MK and was really close to him. He saw two Low 6-B feats and deduced that MK is still stronger than any standalone hero.

At the very least it warrants a Possibly/Likely rating, not a flat out rating, as the OP stated.
CE thinks his power is > any standalone hero.
Possibly/Likely.
"Power" has a dozen meaning my dude. You can call my arguments whatever you want but they just show that it could mean many things that are not just sheer AP
Exactly why Possibly/Likely is a better alternative than a full on rating FRA

I agree with this.

I see no reason why CE's statement shouldn't nor wouldn't be reliable as he was taught by MK himself and was the closest to him.

What does that have to do with anything? He was taught by MK and was really close to him. He saw two Low 6-B feats and deduced that MK is still stronger than any standalone hero.

At the very least it warrants a Possibly/Likely rating, not a flat out rating, as the OP stated.

Possibly/Likely.

Exactly why Possibly/Likely is a better alternative than a full on rating FRA
^^^

And I'm asking you to provide something that could actually make sense in this context.
Literally everything I've come up with makes sense, you just don't like it.
The only one you said that could be the case is the amount of robots he has in his arsenal, but wouldn't that still put him above Tatsumaki? His arsenal would be more powerful that Tatsumaki, who performed 2 tier 6 attacks in front of CE.
Large groups can defeat an individual without being comparable to them on their own. I'm not saying this is necessarily the case, I just think it's dumb to upgrade a character to the second highest tier of the verse working off a single statement, when he's clearly going to get actual showings in the future.

Oh for the record, if this upgrade does happen, it should only scale to him with prep, and only to AP, not SS or Durability, since it wouldn't necessarily be with his drones.

I mean, we literally know for sure that he has access to multiple drones at once, that bit is unquestionable. The rest is speculation, but that doesn't mean it's inherently wrong- I'm just proving my point that "power" can mean a fuckton of things

I mean, we literally know for sure that he has access to multiple drones at once, that bit is unquestionable. The rest is speculation, but that doesn't mean it's inherently wrong- I'm just proving my point that "power" can mean a fuckton of things
Sure, but it's a lot more of a stretch than taking what CE said at face value

I don't agree with that, "power" isn't just AP, "he hits harder" should not be the default assumption when regarding someone like Bofoi.

Disagree with this, we don't know what Bofoi has in his arsenal of weapons or how he would deal with opponents on this level, we only know he have some missiles which are not even that powerful and that he could potentially deal with Elder Centipede.

Disagree with this, we don't know what Bofoi has in his arsenal of weapons or how he would deal with opponents on this level, we only know he have some missiles which are not even that powerful and that he could potentially deal with Elder Centipede.
What? We obviously don't know, but CE clearly does, if he's confident enough to say that MK is stronger than what he's seen. We may have only seen tier 7 missiles, but all of those cases were MK not prepared at all. It is clearly shown in the series that MK is a way stronger arsenal than what he have seen.

People still disagree with this even though the OP just present a good reasons behind those tiering? lol it's really tough to be a popular verse

It's a vague power statement that can mean: AP(what the OP is relying on), hax, intelligence, tactics, prep(the four just named are easily the most likely), skill, durability, willpower, LS, Versatility, and more.

Gotta agree with the mods here, when it's a vague statement with something like "power" we cannot assume AP even as a possibly due to how many variables there actually are.

That argument is just pretty sad 😞

"The power of the weapons you possesses is beyond that of any hero"

And you're saying it means something other than strength?

If that's y'all reason for disagreeing with the OP just stop that's just so sad

I'm seeing a biased in here if y'all don't wanted to look that way at least give some reasonable reason why the opening post is shit that argument is just so weak smh

I dunno, any AP ones, if it has those they can be added to the page instead of "higher". Actually, wasn't the ship destroyed tho

doesn't mean it's functional
I was just pointing out that there was something left for him to take a closer look at. Whether or not it's in any way functional and what Metal Knight managed to gain from that is another matter entirely.

Back