• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Gear: Raiden durability upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about the issue of disagreement?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I agree with the upgrades I mea
I think he means, give your opinion on it.

As for for the above.

It still seems to me even inflicting some wounds on anderson with masumune, when the HF blade couldnt do anything before should mean one of the following.

A. It is either higher on the town level ap.

B. It is PIS.

C. If he wore anderson down, it still warrants at 'At Least Low 7-C ranking'

Edit: Also going to bed, I will come back to this thread later.

Okay. I suppose that we seem to get an option C solution then.

Hop thinks this is a game mechanic to empower the player and reduce the stress on them during a moment of immense action, by assisting stuff like that. And even in Ripper mode, unblockable attacks still know Raiden down. It's more of a stat boost than anything else. Hop played this game allot and it does let you take damage. I think the content in the link isn't genuine or reflective of the character's stats or the intention of the developers.

Matts power to revive dead thread are terrifying. But, no. That was not the issue matt.

Also, I saw that we accepted the buff, but not the speed...weird.. Idk why XCano didnt list this on his profile, is the calc wrong?

Matthew Schroeder said:
No, it is accepted. Just never applied.
Well, I can go through the changes. should scale to Raiden, Armstrong and maybe sam. (I just woke up tho) Also, we basically agreed to change Raiden, Sam and Armstrong to 'At Least Low 7-C' as well are durability changes. So that will need to applied.

Allright, to sum up the changes.

Raiden and Sam would be upgraded to 'At Least Low 7-C'. Raiden will get Town Level durability in ripper mode due to it being unable to hurt him.

Armstrong would be upgraded to 'Likely 7-C'. He tanked hits from ripper mode and curb stomped raiden.

Raiden, Armstrong and Sam would be upgraded to 'Sub-Relativistic'.

That should be it.

I need Raiden (Metal Gear) page unlocked.

Edit: Just noticed the calc is ripper mode only, so it should read.

"At Least Massively Hypersonic+, Sub-Relativistic in ripper mode."

Armstrong and Sam would be upgraded I think to be 'At Least Massively Hypersonic+, Likely Sub-Relativistic'

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's like Ripper Blade Mode. I dunno if anyone scales.
According to OP:

So I just checked some gameplay, and Ripper Mode (Raiden's version of a Berserk Mode) doesn't seem to harm him at all. Thus, Raiden's durability should be upgraded accordingly. In addition, anyone capable of harming him without durability negation (such as Armstrong) should be upgraded to Town level

I agreed because Raiden is clearly shown to be in ripper mode here when trying to damage armstrong, which he was unaffected by.

Armstrong also stomped Raiden in the entire fight until he was weakened at the end.

Edit: If you disagree somehow, let me know. I trust your judgement.

well only armstrong should scale I suspect. Sam idk again he lost to base so there is that

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well only armstrong should scale I suspect. Sam idk again he lost to base so there is that
Well good news for sam, he is now 'At Least Low 7-C'

However as decided above, we set aside murasama at being town level.

I have locked the page and removed the highlight for this discussion. Should we close the thread now?

I suppose we can go ahead and close it if the changes were made.

I will wait to get a confirmation from the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back