• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cool match up, but this kinda makes me wonder why Silver and not Shadow.

Well it would be better for me not to discuss how he could and what abilities he should have that aren't in his profile.

Voting MK here as he has the experience of having fought with enemies with the same powers as Silver, plus AP, dura, Healing, Duplication, Speed Augmentation and Thousands of years of experience.

Actually it would be better for you ''to'' talk about it here because if it should be on his profile it ''should be on his profile''.

Okey. Assuming everything I proposed it's fine, it should look like this:

"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordsma, Vehicular Mastery, Longevity, Enhanced Senses (Able to travel in dark territories), Can turn into a small ball of intangible energy, Can harm intangible beings and souls, Teleportation, Flight, Darkness Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Energy Blasts, Healing via Heal & with Maxim Tomatoes, Speed Augmentatio via Meta Quick, Heal & with Invincible Candy, Summoning via Knight Call & Meta Knightmares, Duplication, Attack Reflection (Deflected 3 energy balls of Magolor, he also deflected a fire attack from a hell monster in the anime.), Regenerationn (Unknown in combat, likely High over time. Should be equal to Dark Meta Knight, his Mirror World counterpart.), Invulnerability via Tornado Attack & with Invincible Candy, Explosion Manipulation with Balloon Bomb & Cracker, Forcefield Creation with Prism Shield, Invisibility & Intangibility with Invisibility Stone, Meteor Summoning (though to be more specific, his sword Galaxia itself can fight on its own and uses this attack when it does), Eye Color Manipulation, violin dexterity (shown in official art), Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Magic, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Transmutation (While he has been transmuted several times, he always kept his consciousness and at least his basic functions such as the use of his sword. He can also avoid being spit as a star by Kirby.), Existence Erasure (Can get hit by Drawcia's deletion wave.), Mind Control (Unaffected by Magolor controlling the inhabitants of the universe. He also won a war against Nightmare in the anime.), Gravity and Radiation Manipulation (Withstood black holes several times.)"

While that's a pretty significant improvement, I don't see anything new that would get him past BFR or Time Manip. Also there's an entirely separate page for anime MK so I don't think the feats you listed from the anime will count.

Abilities and certain exclusive characteristics of the anime can go to the games version profiles, such as MK "Thousands of years" and Nightmare's type 8 Immortality.

Yeah MK has nothing to defend himself against Time Manip and I forgot who Shadow's BFR puts his opponent "outside of space-time".

MK would still beat Shadow, Shadow can't BFR MK for long (he's never really BFRd anyway in any way MK couldn't get out of to my knowledge), his time manip isn't that good and he can't even hurt MK (MK is WAYYYY higher on the Multi-SS level than Shadow). Mk would just decapitate him and reflect his attacks.

Anyway, MK for reasons above

Back