• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meta Knight vs. Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.
All doubts have Been answered, i vote Kirito, and match should be added if not stomp once Grace period ends.

>looks at profile

Ayup, SAO is as bad as ever.

Now replacing bad anime adaptions with ludicrous hax

I'll now say that Meta Knight can dodge Kirito's ice.

Also, what's stopping Meta Knight from infusing into his sword? People with weapons in Kirby (MK, Dedede, B. Waddle Dee)...and Marx, like to infuse elemental attacks into their weapons/selves.

It has a very big AOE though. Like, enough to cover a field of 10,000 guys (which was estimated to be 34 KM^2)

And that's in 8-A key. He's much, much stronger and more capable with sacred arts here.

"Transparent, sapphire tendrils of ice stretched from within the white mist and wrapped themselves around PoH and each and every one of the 20000 Chinese and Korean players. The tendrils appeared quite delicate and fragile, looking as though they would shatter at the slightest touch, but the movements of the battle-frenzied players stopped cold in the blink of an eye, as if some sort of time-bending magic had been applied to them."

ooooooooof this turned into a huge thread. i guess i will wait and look at what will it become

The real cal howard said:
Don't get me wrong, btw. Kirito severely outpowers MK and that alone grants the win.
ill say sth... do not forget that MK has his items and has friend heart. just saying.

NEW UPDATE. considering i want this thread to go somewhere instead of turning into an argument if kirito's freeze owuld work or not i decieded to add sth new.

Kirito is 4-A+

while MK is 4-A

both have access to equipment right?

well now Meta knight has... The halberd!

i saw that it is allowed to add the halberd to mk for one fight so now it is added

fight!

Kirito still freezes, no? Plus this is in grace, changing match at that point is sorta weird. I don't think it changes stuff, but still.

Mr. Bambu said:
Kirito still freezes, no? Plus this is in grace, changing match at that point is sorta weird. I don't think it changes stuff, but still.
a giant flying 4-A battleship does not change anything?

Not when the ship can still be frozen and oneshoted

They're already 4-A though

So not really, no

I don't think you can really change a match this late. Seems pretty biased tbh.

No. The point of grace is for further debate if such a thing is needed- like getting experts. Not to change the match to better suit a character.

Grace ended by the by. Gonna close, admin feel free to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back