• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meta Knight vs. Chaos Knight

Inconclusive, Chaos Knight doesnt have any around Meta Knight's AP and Durability advantage but Meta Knight doesnt have a way past that Regenerationn.

Chaos Knight can bypass durability via Strong Force Manipulation, also hax stomps. Should be closed.

interesting matchup. i read about chaos' powers and i think i have an idea how it will all go down. meta knight and chaos knight have Regenerationn meaning that both will have a hard time. both have crazy powers and are quite fast. however both would keep hitting eachother and regen meaning that the battle would never end. however there is one thing. chaos has a limited supply of mana so at the end, he would run out of it and meta knight would kill him. so basicly i vote for MK

also ppl keept talking about CK bypassing durability. you do know that MK can do that too right?

also MK fought against character like magolor who also bypasses durability with ease. magolor is also 4-A and higher so it is like a better CK.

Back