• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mercer's and Heller's Techniques + Super Soldiers and Infected Scalings + Possible upgrades..

@Dygoboy

Last I checked, Mercer only survived because a crow happened to land on whatever scraps of him were left, so his durability would stop out at Town level.

I also don't think that covering a city with tendrils is actually City level, since that only refers to range. Since Heller wasn't actually destroying anything, I don't think we can place it as AP unless someone can put a reasonable estimate on the amount of mass required to accomplish such a feat.

Reppuzan said:
@Dygoboy
Last I checked, Mercer only survived because a crow happened to land on whatever scraps of him were left, so his durability would stop out at Town level.

I also don't think that covering a city with tendrils is actually City level, since that only refers to range. Since Heller wasn't actually destroying anything, I don't think we can place it as AP unless someone can put a reasonable estimate on the amount of mass required to accomplish such a feat.
Last I also checked, Mercer after the nuke was still kinda regenerating and the crow just madde him speed up progress.

The tendrils were the size of Skyscrapers covering up the whole of Manhattan so it looks pretty much near City level but I would place it at around Large Town or Small City. Plus with the mass of consuming a high percentage of 3,000,000 people he could do it.

Also speed upgrade when for P2 Mercer

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/FjDkXELfkO...vNvnlWsFLs_XXsVtxDeEwWIeSY60GVrM8041H6gMuG=s0

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111191852/4842718-5853129323-388e3.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/i1fPoEmNIM...DPo-AfHnuTDhbwm_wX8erI3vR8Jtb5mM7yRlcsGpBB=s0

Specifically the last two since it looks like a high hypersonic+ or MHS feat but I'm not exactly sure. Please excuse the copy and paste.

And from the second game as well it is said that he can control every blacklight and whitelight molecule (with maybe a few exceptions because of PIS) so that might put his regen range from low-high to high.

Why do you think the first one is a speed feat? Latter two seems ot be more like aim dodging. I've seen that refuted around comicvine back then.

And uh where are you getting the former statistics? They only covered the ground of the city, not everything inside it.

Now that I've really thought of it the first one doesn't look like a speed feat but it looks like it can be used as evidence of enhanced hearing from Mercer since those soldiers looked like they were deep in the woods and I was talking about how in the last two images about how Mercer jumped out of a helicopter seemingly before, during or after it exploded and killed all the soldiers in that building before Zurich could enter the building.

Got the stats from second game cutscenes (amount of people mercer killed in the first game and how he can control the virus) also due to the size of the tendrils (about as thick as skyscrapers and with the length covering the entirety of manhattan) and the attack potency of these characters then it could be very much city level.

I do not clearly remember, sorry, but I think that they were accepted in some thread.

I said a while back that they shouldn't be accepted due to not making sense in the scope of the game, so yes, they should be removed.

Heller's page is poorly made as a whole, with numerous descriptions being ripped out of Mercer's profile and subsequently the Prototype wiki.

I'm heavily considering deleting it.

It might be better to rewrite it, considering that it is a fairly prominent franchise.

Back