• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mephisto Pheles VS Esdeath

I was about to say stomp when I saw his 7C Durability

Then I saw he was non-corporal

Esdeath can't affect him, but I'm unsure if he can kill her as his ability to stop for AP seems odd.

Any supporters I can contact?

I'm still here wondering wtf it even means...

And there's no supporter page so I don't know who to ask.

Its rating is fro a statement comparing wiping out life on earth to the asteroid that took out the dinosaurs... but it is not destruction. Honestly it looks suspect..

Mephisto's non-corporeality only applies to his true form last I checked, his host body which he needs to exist on earth is still corporeal.

He can probably seal her assuming he doesn't get one shot, and he's decent enough at dodging attacks.

Monarch Laciel said:
Mephisto's non-corporeality only applies to his true form last I checked, his host body which he needs to exist on earth is still corporeal.
He can probably seal her assuming he doesn't get one shot, and he's decent enough at dodging attacks.
so, your vote is for mephisto?

Idk how esdeath attacks do I can't judge how well Mephisto would dodge the attacks, and he'll be obliterated if he's hit, but if he isn't hit he'll probably end up comboing time stop and sealing

I think he can spam them.

He dodged some of Rin's attacks if i remember correctly, and rin can send out giant waves of flame with his swings

Back