• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mephiles the Dark vs. Lucifer (Supernatural)

I'll admit that I don't know a whole lot about Mephiles, but I'm pretty sure Lucifer has better/more lethal powers than him. Considerably.

However, depending on the extent to which Mephiles can copy Lucifer's traits, he might be able to render that advantage moot. Lucifer's also not the best when dealing with manipulative types, so that could be to Mephiles's benefit as well. (Don't get me wrong. Lucifer isn't stupid or anything; he just happens to have a history of being made a fool out of by other cunning and intelligent beings. Look at how many times Crowley tricked him, for example.)

Haven't followed Sonic since I was a kid, but after reading about Mephiles, I'd have to give this one to Lucifer.

The thing with Supernatural characters is that the whole "on screen feats" argument isn't fair to any of the characters. Most of them are far more powerful than they're shown to be due to budget restrictions. As much as I'd love to see these things hashed out, there's really no fair way to judge their character attributes. We know that The Archangels of Supernatural are of an extremely High level of Nigh Omnipotence. We just haven't been lucky enough to see any feats. It's mostly all talk, sadly.

Good day to everyone though. Peace out, and Always Keep Fighting.

Like I said, it depends on how far Mephiles's whole 'copy the opponent's traits' thing goes.

If it allows him to copy all of Lucifer's ridiculous hax powers, then this could be a lot more even than it looks.

If not, then yeah, this is a haxstomp.

It would be yeah, are there any limitations to it regarding power copying? Though I'm also worried since some Supernatural folks tend to have the power of depowering others. Power nullification, even for some demons.

Your telling me that an angelic being that has supernatural senses, and can smite his opponents by literally snapping his fingers would let some creature crawl into his shadows?

Theglassman12 said:
Your telling me that an angelic being that has supernatural senses, and can smite his opponents by literally snapping his fingers would let some creature crawl into his shadows?
Considering he has no experience dealing with beings who can even do that, it's a possibility. (Not a particularly strong possibility, but a possibility nonetheless.) And like I said before, he may be manipulative himself, but he's proven to be extremely susceptible to trickery and manipulation from others.

Though, like I said before, I don't even know how Mephiles's powers work. Or the extent to which he's capable of copying traits.

Back