• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memes directly related to Vs Debating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie, JoJo 8-Cs aren't even that strong.

We all know Knack is the strongest 8-C. Quite literally. His physical AP is 0.2 away from High 8-C.

welp time to take the ole downgrade hammer to Knack

I do this every day Ovens

Given the arc has been recently having its English dub released, I wonder if it has anything to do with the reality warping (&, from a game design perspective, rather poorly designed) displayed in the Alicization Arc in The Underworld.

KLOL506 said:
Bobsican said:
Top 10 anime battles (DC Vs. Marvel)
This actually happened in some continuity
In technical terms tho, Superman outskills.
Nahh, Spiderma and Superma can fight pretty evenly. ;)

Fleischer is a pretty close match, too. Also, Marvel Comics Spiderman can Tier Stomp Beginning of Series and weaker versions of Smallville Superman. Also, Strange Visitor Supes is a close match, but I think we might have listed his powers & abilities very wrongly.

@EmperorDoom25:

I'm going purely off of his page as it is currently, & assuming Strange Visitor Superman is using his 1939 Key. Also, I may have missed some of his abilities, supposing they're not in need of any revision.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_(Strange_Visitor)

Tier: 8-C | Unknow. At least High 2-A

Key:
1939 | End of Time

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics |

If it isn't SV's 1939 Key, I'm pretty sure he would stomp any Spiderman, obviously, but going by the position of the divider, Strange Visitor Superman in base is an 8-C with Superhuman Physical Characteristics as his only power/ability. AFTER the divider are all his other abilities, which I assume go to his 2nd Key.

Similarly, Marvel Cinematic Universe Spiderman is ALSO an 8-C.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spider-Man_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

Albeit, he seems to have more powers & abilities than SHPC in his own base key, but maybe SV Superman being like that is an error.

(If he genuinely IS like that in his 1939 key, though, maybe it's less fair, if he's an 8-C with practically no powers/abilities in his 1939 key.)

@EmperorDoom25: Is it accurate that Strange Visitor Superman's 8-C Key has no Powers/Abilities other than Superhuman Physical Characteristics?

Well, if a revision involving him happens, I'll be interested in it, so I'd love a link to such a thread, even if I doubt I'll be able to contribute to it much.

I'm also talking about crap like Wolf vs Dio. Honestly, Dio had no right to win that. He won because of one senario which would be stupidly out of character.

Also thanks for purposefully saying something to make me upset. Really lets me know that you care.

Okay but this is far too accurate and this makes me...way too sad.

You should take up that Dio match on the match removal request thread. If you think it's totally unfair.

The Smashor said:
I'm also talking about crap like Wolf vs Dio. Honestly, Dio had no right to win that. He won because of one senario which would be stupidly out of character.
Also thanks for purposefully saying something to make me upset. Really lets me know that you care.
I wasn't even part of that thread and I still think Wolf would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back