• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memes directly related to Vs Debating

Status
Not open for further replies.
The context for that meme is cursed and DMUA is directly responsible.

You don't want to know

you think you do

but it wouldn't be funny if you knew

If knowledge is a curse, then goddamn curse me already

Now I wanna know the context dammit

I just want to see how long we can dance around what actually happened until someone cracks

^ i've been lurking this thread but like, do you need to be regular to join it or?

There is not an official VSBW Discord.

As the creator, I would know.

probably not but I can make you fever in anticipation

TheQuirkyBoy said:
The unofficial VSBW discord is very questionable and filled with Zach memes or whatever.
First rule of the (fictional) Fight Club, man. Remember the rules.

Look, I'd tell everyone the context, but that would ruin the professional image of multiple staff here and I don't want that kind of blood on my hands. So if anyone else wants to spill the beans be my guest.

Reminder that I am still technically staff

anyone who actually has a professional image of them is just dumb

You have only seen a fraction of them

well it's a pretty big fraction but still

DMUA...just know that from this point forward, my eyes will be looking at you with eternal judgement

I mean. I'm trying to stop people from judging DMUA here. What he said was really next level.

The quality of staff has really gone downhill, the HR has suffered in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back