• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No love for Melt-chan here eh? What a heretic!!

Alright,seems like BB is most well known than her other clone so i will give her othr clone a love and suffer from my husbando Hibiki,and here an new Meltlilith match!!

-SZS AXZ Hibiki vs full power 5-B Melt is used

-Divine power is unrestricted

-Speed is equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Moon Cell,more like in the lift

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death!!!

Meltlilithfirstascension
Tachibana.Hibiki.full.1114134

VS

So um... does Hibiki have any way to rewrite the laws of reality so her attacks will actually register as hitting Meltlilith?

Lol,next time more specific,mate. XD

For that Hibiki have some of power nullification via her conceptual manipulation,you can check her profile.

She also have some of casuality manipulation too.

@Velox

That's nice, but reality is going to say, "Well, that didn't actually hit so..."

I mean yeah,since most of Hibiki abilities to nulling her power is come from her fist so yeah......

Anyone want to voting?

@Velox

How does her power null work?

IF it needs to target, hit, or otherwise affect something, Meltilith's Game Rule changing means that it will never register as hitting her.

Reppuzan said:
@Velox
How does her power null work?

IF it needs to target, hit, or otherwise affect something, Meltilith's Game Rule changing means that it will never register as hitting her.
From what I read, she punches things, and conceptual stuff makes it ignore causality based invulnerability. I don't know the nature of that causality based invulnerability though, so I am unsure if it would extend to law based invulnerability.

@Velox

If she needs to punch something, it's still subject to the physical law that Hit Detection doesn't exist for Meltlilith.

Hibiki can punch all she wants. As far as reality is concerned she's punching air.

Dude

There's no point bumping this. Hibiki can't hit Melt, and Melt can wail on Hibiki all she wants. It's a stomp

Really,well then i'm still waiting for the SZS nerds to come here,i mean i use Hibiki strongest key here so she might have a chance,but eh if they think it's really stomp then no problem,otherwise i will waiting them to come here.

Meltlilith chills out with her friend Passionflip while this bug fails to kill her repeatedly. And then hits her.

Stomp yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back