• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, I honestly wanted to see how this matchup goes. I held off for quite a while due to the revisions on the Symphogear pages, but considering Hibiki was already featured on a recent 5B tourney, I think this should be fine...right? Well, I'll give it a go, anyway.

GX key is used (because AXZ key is currently under revision discussions). X Drive is restricted, for good reason (cause it actually can't be used without all the other girls involved plus massive phonic gain). Ignite Module is allowed, though.

Speed equalized. SBA applied. Battle takes place in Tokyo, both start out 15 meters apart.

Symphogear goes ORAORAORAORAORA:

Pokémon goes ORAORAORAORAORA:

Incon:

Hibiki-XDU2
ZeraoraP

GyroNutz said:
What's her 5-B justification?
It's likely BL from defeating the Nephilim back in G series. Isn't Zeraora BL, too, just scaling to Guzzlord and the other Ultra Beasts?

Dragopentling said:
It's likely BL from defeating the Nephilim back in G series. Isn't Zeraora BL, too, just scaling to Guzzlord and the other Ultra Beasts?
Guzzlord and Ultra Beasts scale to 717 ZT

Ok I see. The Nephilim's case is noted by words, if I recall, so there's no numbers to actually calc from what I searched so far. I'll check again later.

Whelp here's her listed abilities:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Artist, Transformation, Weapon Creation, Statistics Amplification via X-Drive, Berserk and Ignite Module, Flight, Berserk Mode, Sound Manipulation and Sound Absorption (Can use the "songs" of others to amplify her own), Limited Telepathy, Non-Physical Interaction, Regenerationn (Low-Mid, only in Berserk Mode), Power Nullification via Conceptual Manipulation (Denied Causality based Regenerationn/Invulnerability with one punch), Fusionism (Can combine with the powers of others Symphogears), Possibly Causality Manipulation as an Divine Monster, Limited Alchemy (Only for herself)

Zeraora's pros: It can buff its non-physical defenses with Charge, its AP/SS & Accuracy with Hone Claws. With Plasma Fists, it might be able to heal off Hibiki's attacks (Via Volt Absorb.) when she tries using regular assaults on it. Also, it has a fair few options to paralyze Hibiki, which can severely hinder her mobility. The bad news is stuff like Close Combat & Wild Charge are fairly detrimental.

Does Hibiki have her Berserk Mode's Regenerationn? Anyway, her flight is less restricted (Zeraora's is based on magnetism.). Could & would she user her Power Null here? How does it work?

She's also apparently all Standard Melee Range, despite having sound-based attacks. How do her Causality Manipulation work?

Also, a lot of Sound-based moves in Pokemon are Normal-type. Uproar, Hyper Voice, Echoed Voice, Round, Supersonic.... Plasma Fists might end up Electrifying her Sound Manipulation, & if so, Zeraora would heal off of it.

How good is Hibiki's Statistics Manipulation?

She also MIGHT have a win condition via Lifting Strength, but Zeraora's is Unknown. Does she even use LS win conditions in-character?

I guess I'll wait for answers before officially voting, (Also, I dunno the statistics gap.), but for now, I'm not sure how strong Hibiki's chances are.

Well this IS using her GX key, but I restricted X Drive for good reason, because the latter's activation requirements is trippy and more of a miracle aspect (which doesn't usually apply to standard matches)

Back