• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should upgrade Meliodas At Least To Planetary+ - Dwarf Star Since The Demon King Created A World Of Demons And The Supreme Deity The Celestial Realm And Even I Dont Know How Meliodas Ended Up To Large Country I Think He Would Be Lowballed At Multi - Continental Not Large Country I Think Thats A Big Downplay Whats Your Opinion?

We can discuss this and find a way

We should upgrade Meliodas At Least To Planetary+ - Dwarf Star Since The Demon King Created A World Of Demons And The Supreme Deity The Celestial Realm
I don't remember the world of demons and the celestial realm being planetary on size smh.

Also Isnt Large Country A Downplay In Your Eyes?🤔 i dont think Meliodas and Yonkos from One Piece are close in Power Like Country and Large Country since Meliodas can Solo the verse

It works like this here if you didn't notice:
  • Bring proof to support your claims, which will be evalutated from staff members to see of they're applicable or not = Good CRT
  • Just claims and no proof = Invalid CRT regardless of the claims

So the wiki works only if we know the size of the dimension and with calcs? I see close this thread then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back