• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megatron (G1) vs Shockwave (IDW Regenesis)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Speed Equal

Megatron and Regenesis Shockwave used

Megatron has his optional equipment

Battle takes place on a city in the sky of Earth

Shockwave: 2

Megatron: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I'm assuming you're using the High 6-A versions

Both of their starting moves are to actually just shoot at each other. MG1 Megatron obviously wins here with his massive AP advantage. I think it'll be eventual that Shockwave realizes he can't win via sheer AP. And I doubt Shockwave will just let himself get hit.

Even if Shockwave did get hit. The dude's Immortality Type 2, plus his regeneration with Ore 7 and Ore 14 would ensure that he could keep on going.

He'll likely resort to hax, which he has plenty of options. Dude could kill megs with Death Hax using ore 2, travel back in time and prevent Megatron from being born with Ore 1, BFR Megatron with Ore 1 or Ore 9, Mind Hax Megatron with Ore 10 and potentially even be able to match Megatron in power using Ore 11.

I'd say Shockwave takes this.

I'm assuming you're using the High 6-A versions

Both of their starting moves are to actually just shoot at each other. MG1 Megatron obviously wins here with his massive AP advantage. I think it'll be eventual that Shockwave realizes he can't win via sheer AP. And I doubt Shockwave will just let himself get hit.

Even if Shockwave did get hit. The dude's Immortality Type 2, plus his regeneration with Ore 7 and Ore 14 would ensure that he could keep on going.

He'll likely resort to hax, which he has plenty of options. Dude could kill megs with Death Hax using ore 2, travel back in time and prevent Megatron from being born with Ore 1, BFR Megatron with Ore 1 or Ore 9, Mind Hax Megatron with Ore 10 and potentially even be able to match Megatron in power using Ore 11.

I'd say Shockwave takes this.
Question, would it be more fair if I gave Megs his optional equipment?

Granted. Prior knowledge is also on the table if that'd make it even more fair

Back