• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaman Battle Royale - Was Death Battle Right?

There will be 3 rounds of the battle royale, which Megaman wins?

This will have the style of a VS Battle, with you having to vote for who will win, and the number of votes don't matter. Death is the requirement, and all characters are bloodlusted.
Round Volnut: Speed is Equalized, all characters are in 4-B, those who don't have a 4-B key will be exactly baseline 4-B, and it will be the first key for all Megamen.
Round X: Speed is Equalized
Round.EXE: Speed is unequal, the true death battle.

Megaman (Classic): 0 | 0 | 0
Megaman X: 0 | 0 | 0
Megaman Volnut: -1 | -1 | -1
Megaman.EXE: 1 | 1 | 2
Megaman (Star Force): 1 | 1 | 0

Key: Round Volnut | Round X | Round.EXE
Jeez I wonder how badly Volnut gets destroyed outside of Round Volnut, and even inside of Round Volnut.

Last edited:
In round X and EXE could be wrong but EXE have most of abilities, highest AP which makes him able to one shot everyone. Iirc he's also the fastest.

Round Volnut : I think I'm going to vote Geo for this round. Hub and Geo are both 100 Kilofoe meaning they one shot everyone else and Geo has thought based Void Manipulation which Hub doesn't really have a counter for.

Round X: I would say Geo for the same reasons as last round.

Round EXE: Hub just blitzes and one shots everyone.

Round Volnut : I think I'm going to vote Geo for this round. Hub and Geo are both 100 Kilofoe meaning they one shot everyone else and Geo has thought based Void Manipulation which Hub doesn't really have a counter for.

Who are hub and geo?

Counted your votes.

Back