• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man (Classic): Return to Absolute Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Heya! Migue79 here with another Mega Man CRT here. This one will be very brief.

Rock previously had AZ from Cold Man’s Ice Wall. However, it was removed due to it not negating durability with the standards for this ability having been changed. But now… I have found something that can give him this ability back.

Recall Mega Man 11’s Tundra Storm… As you know, this is the description of it in-game.

IMG_5888.jpg

However, I decided to go ahead and play the game in Japanese to check out the description of Tundra Storm. And this is what is said:

IMG_5887.jpg

The shot button generates an absolute zero blizzard around Mega Man!
While in Power Gear, a massive blizzard covers the entire screen!
One can even see the kanji for absolute zero there (絶対零度). I believe it is also stated as well here, so more consistency (rough MTL translation, Ik, but it also has the kanji for AZ in the last line so… yeah!).

DpZpqb5UUAA_TWc.png

IMG_8904.png

So, uh… Yeah! Rock should absolutely get this ability back for his Post-Stardroid Invasion key. Nothing more out of this.

That's proof it really does say absolute zero

100% agree not just because of logic but also because I hate sonic. Try to dodge this you chili dog addict.

Bumping this 1 more time…

If no one has any objections 24 hours from now, I’ll go on ahead and apply this quick revision.

Okay. Rock has AZ back to his profile!

Any staff member that is still watching this thread can close this thread at their leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back