• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man (Classic) ratings 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Darkanine

Thank you for the evaluation.

@All

Have the changes been carried out?

I can start making the changes but I'm not sure about scaling composite Rock to 5-A, reducing the Earth to ash was calced at 6.66 Zettatons going by the current calc linked on the profile so at 100% it's not even reaching half of Large Planet level but just being very high into Planet level.

Actually wait, Megaman from that weird Brazilian comic was said to be able to reduce the planet to a black hole. That's way above 5-A, if we count it (it is official).

Edit: Found the scan.

Wait isn't that the same comic where Mega Man wants to do...very lewd things to Roll. In any case that turning the planet into a black hole statement seems very promising.

Wait, we're reaching all the way into the Brazilian comics now? I was hoping it wouldn't come to this... I dig it tho.

But anyway, I remember the weapon Black Hole Mega Man gets from Saturn in Mega Man V was calc'd at 4-C (or High 4-C I forget) as Mega Man was able to move around with it above his head. Even Astro Man was able to create a pocket reality with some stars in it and Sunstar's self-destruction was Low 4-C.

Pretty sure the first two are outliers but it's nice knowing that there are some feats to that much of a degree, at least in canon Classic Mega Man.

Dust Collector said:
Wait isn't that the same comic where Mega Man wants to do...very lewd things to Roll. In any case that turning the planet into a black hole statement seems very promising.
Yeah, him and X wanted to do some questionable things.

Yeah it's the weird comic with the weird incest triangle between Rock, Roll and X.

Using this as a basis.

(12,742,000)(299792458^2)/(6.67e-11) = 1.7169323e+34 kg, 8,632.4 Solar Masses

8,632.4 * 6.27e+41 = 5.4125148e+45 J

54.1 FOE

Low end Solar System level.

Ah I see, though 5-A is also something that seems legit for his canon key; I actually remembered when he used to be 5-A.

Never mind. I saw that the profile has a composite key. It still has to be considered as canon by the original game producers though.

Oh the comics and spin offs will have no effect on the canon ratings. The comics were officially licensed by Capcom irrc so that should lend some credibility to them.

So this looks to be mostly sorted. All we need now is for Darks calc to put into a blog and evaluated.

I personally would give Brazillian Megaman and the other char. their own profile, and change the Composite key of the Megaman profiles to just 5-B Manga. It's because said comic only includes a few robot masters, and if Megaman was really composite he would have scaled to his Archie counterpart and X does not have it. Lastly, Manga 5-B+ Megaman X remains the same.

Yeah, using composites to mix canon and non-canon is really bad for lack of better words. Probably should just be 5-B manga similar to what Mega Man X has. But the Brazilian having his own profile being 4-B seems legit.

I think that we agreed that a 5-A upgrade is fine, but not a 4-B composite key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back