• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medicine Melancholy vs Akuma (Street fighter)

The Little sweet poison Medicine

Medicine melancholy and su san touhou drawn by coda ankoprpr3700 sample-5c9547a7e5576efae6185d5b88fbf9cd

vs

the Satsui no Hadou master Gouki

Sfxt akuma gouki render by elpida wood-d5nky6y
Akuma

Akuma can use every form he has

Nameless hill

1) Speed equalized

2) Speed unequalized

Bonus question: if Akuma win, will he survive?

i think it's preferable he starts in Shin or Oni cause he won't use those right off the bat so...

Funny enough, this may work well in Medicine's advantage if her soul really is the doll and not the humanoid doll if Akuma gets the SGS off, this is especially evident in PoFV where she is appetently immune to collision with ghosts and its hinted they may be trying to possess her... it maybe not a hint but may be helpful. Hes definitely more combat experienced, but Medicine can fly, has better physical Regenerationn, and her poisons can do in the guy and if it does slow them down as seen in-game, give her a minor speed advantage.

Giving it to Medicine "A Belladonna a Day keeps the Human away" Melancholy

hmm so if he hits her body not the one with the soul will it survive or nah? Like if he hits the SGS on the main body instead of the doll with that body be destroyed or something?

Fyi round 2 is a speed stomp in her favor too fast

Basically. It's like trying to use that technique on a corpse. As long as she protects her little form it should be fine for her, after all she could protect it in battles

hmmm but can she put the poison on Akuma if he manages to get that body away from the doll so the doll can still use the poison? Just thinking if it's possible for Akuma to be able to get some distance between main body and doll

Think of it this way. It's not like in Naruto's Sasori for example where you can disconnect a puppet from a user. It's not especially clear but it's going to be hard to separate the two. On the other hand though Medicine's bodies do constantly emit poison so even if Akuma tries that he'll be taking lethal damage.

What if Akuma hits the doll will the main body have issues or not? (sorry for the questions idek about touhou much lel)

No worries, and no wank is going to come from me.

That might be enough to take her out. Although I'm not sure of her durability and it's highly likely she would use the human form to block. If she could fight others without being taken out by lasers and bullets everywhere that implies a level of dodging capability that applies even ot that form. So kinda like- wait..... That doll has a stand!!! It's the work of an enemy Stand!!!

But no seriously the first part of my paragraph is pretty much it.

I'm thinking about Akuma's Kongou Kuretsuzan and Tenchi Sokaigen which if he gets close enough he can hit them both but i need more thinking

If Akuma can't "see souls", he will at 100% attack the Human doll body, since he alway seek to fight the strongest first and Su-san is not frightening at all.

He would have hard time destroying that body (cause doll) and thank to the "no shoes, no glove" fashion of the Shoto in SF, he will make direct contact with medicine (and will surly also breath the airborn poison).

And don't forget those "you now move slower than a slug" Poison clouds of PoFV, he would have hard time moving.

Conclusion: Akuma's pride is his downfall, with a quick assassination of Su-san he would have a chance to win and escape with not too much exposition tho the poison, But he most likely won't and favorise the harder fight.

Am i forgetting something?

Medicine is most likely to win honestly not exactly because the poison is too much but it's more like Akuma will hit the wrong body and the doll can give the poison. And given the fact that she may survive his AoE attack albeit it will hurt somewhat cause the main body will protect the doll. So yeah she wins this i think

Medicine takes it for reasons above. Personality is an underrated part of a fight. As stated above, Pride and Poison are a deadly combination.

Back