• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medeus and Gangrel pages need profile/bio corrections

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Medeus page currently says he fought against Naga in a war, despite the lore of the game saying the two were allies and Naga chose Medeus for one of the most important jobs.

Similarly the Gangrel page claims he wants revenge for the crusade against the Grimleal, when the game lore says Gangrel didn't care about it except as a means to seize power over Plegia.

I made edits to both the Medeus and Gangrel pages, doing nothing else but correcting these small errors. Yet despite the page creator, JustSomeWeirdo, giving his blessing for these changes, WeeklyBattles reverted these changes without giving any sort of reason and has not responded to the messages left on the talk page.

I made this topic, because I feel we should have correct background info for Fire Emblem characters.

I will ask WeeklyBattles to comment here.

Have the pages been locked again?

I don't believe they should be, honestly, since I'm pretty sure Weekly only locked them because of Hardin's changes

But no, they're still unlocked at the moment

Okay. Never mind then.

My reply is a little late, but the changes look good to me. I suppose we could close the thread if everything's concluded?

Okay. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back