• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have noticed that Medaka is currently listed as tyhe strongest 8-A, but then I noticed the Devine Angel's profikle, which anyone seems to have completply forgot about. It's like nowone gives a damn about SMT profiles anywhere below 2-A.

Anyways, both 8-A, SBA and speed equalized. I don't care if this is a stomp, I just wanna get over with it.

Medaka Kurokami 2
Angel SMT 2 Render

Medaka Kurokami: 0

The Angel: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I wanna see if madaka can deal with various immortalities (which are likely restricted for this situation) and Mid-Godly regen.

Tis is pretty much a stomp. Medaka aint doing anything to midgodly and typ8, while Tenshi soulf*cks medaka.

Yeah, 4, 8 & 9 are restricted if the opponent has no check.

And I don't know anything about Shin Megami Tensei so i must be missing something. With 4 & 8 immortality restricted the main issue for Medaka I'm seeing is her lower dura. Is Altred God Medaka missing most of her hax? Please let me know what I'm missing here.

If Angel is bloodlusted, she spams Hama like it's going out of style and constantly heals herself plus Mid-godly. Even All Fiction won't work on her.

Angel served YHVH and fought demons for a long, LONG, amount of time. She has experience better than Medaka I believe.

Yeah dude, makes those sealed equal to the user in every way (with the exception of powers that the User has). All Powers of the enemy are sealed and nulled, even Style users which are on like 3 or 4 layers of resistance/immunity to power nullification. Book Maker also bypasses defensive hax. Stats, Skill, Mindset, everything. all Equal

Book Maker puts opponent in same lvl at everything.

If she used Book Maker vs Angel, Angel would become like Medaka.

It doesn't make the opponent helpless while Medaka keeps her status unchanged.

But Angel will fight until she dies just to serve YHVH. Will power is in Angels side I think. That is why Medaka won against Kumagawa, right?

FateAlbane said:
Book Maker puts opponent in same lvl at everything.
If she used Book Maker vs Angel, Angel would become like Medaka.

It doesn't make the opponent helpless while Medaka keeps her status unchanged.
well... as seen when Kumagawa sealed Mogura, The Sealed one becomes equal to Kumagawa in every way and loses their powers... But Kumgawa still had All Fiction when Mogura didn't. So Medaka is essentially a better version of Angel at that point, and therefore wins

I mean, if people *do* take Hero into account as an ability around here, I'd say Medaka won against Kumagawa even when they were equal at everything cause plot.

So she would probs win against an equalized angel the same way.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
well... as seen when Kumagawa sealed Mogura, The Sealed one becomes equal to Kumagawa in every way and loses their powers... But Kumgawa still had All Fiction when Mogura didn't. So Medaka is essentially a better version of Angel at that point, and therefore wins
Book Maker seems to break the heart of people when Misogi uses it because Kumagawa himself refers to it as that (soils the heart. And originally expected Medaka to go "I lost" as soon as she got hit by it. It's extremely effective when Kumagawa's using it because his very existence as a Minus breaks people around him so reducing them to "equals" to him even in heart, talent etc. That's what happened with Mogura.

Medaka even made a mode based on Book Maker where she becomes more or less = to her opponent to fight fairly, IIRC, in her battle against Zenkichi, so indeed it makes the match "fair" when she uses it.

Also Kumagawa had already sealed Mogura with BM either way so she had no means to fight back at that point (would take forevs to break out of it, even in deteriorated state).

It does, but it is also clear that they do not share All Fiction when sealed. When he used it on shiranui she definitely would have used it to erase Kumagwa at that point, and she is already a minus so the drop would not have effected her as much

Eh, doesn't matter much for the match here either way.

Though they are still extremely hard to put down, very low tiers in SMT (as in, below the tier 2 scale) don't usually have that much going for them offense-wise.

Medaka should have this under control for the most part, I think and eventually just throw Book Maker to get around the regen since immo is restricted and then wins via P L O T.

I don't even know what manner of Soul stuff angel can use, btw. Probs soul destroying attacks, but doubt Medaka out of all people would be dumb enough to get in the way of that.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Can Book Maker Pierce intangible? I dunno what move does it came from, so can it?
I mean, I'd think Ajimu might have some intangibility in the middle of a quadrillion skills but then again Ajimu has an habit of actually letting people seal her before breaking out for the lulz (girl with the cards, and Kumagawa implies that she got sealed on purpose too). Considering serious!Ajimu fodderizes both, take this with a grain of salt.

Looked at wiki and intangibility is passive. Ajimu, did you let Misogi Book Maker you or not? Probably yes, but asking.

Whether or not the first time she was sealed was consensual or not, Kumagawa sealed an exact copy of Ajimu without their consent. We do know that Book Maker stayed in effect as long as it did on Ajimu because of her personality tho

Back