• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Leo Regulus

Status
Not open for further replies.
John985 said:
Medeka isn't resisting soul Damage. Please STOP with that NLF.
Never said she resists it doe. Just saying she doesn't "take" the soul dmg at all, Encounter pushes away even spiritual dmg, that's not NFL, it's fact.

And again even without that, All Ficiton Leo at the start of the match and call it a day.

I think there is some misconception here about how Lion's Eye works. Regulus has never copied an ability completely specific to one character for his use.

He copied Athena Exclamation, but there is nothing to suggest that he could copy a power specific to Medaka like The End. Some of the other minor powers might be possible. It just depends on if he can perform them with his Cosmos power. i.e. He should be able to copy something like her bio-electricity powers.

GalaxianAegis said:
I think there is some misconception here about how Lion's Eye works. Regulus has never copied an ability completely specific to one character for his use.
He copied Athena Exclamation, but there is nothing to suggest that he could copy a power specific to Medaka like The End. Some of the other minor powers might be possible. It just depends on if he can perform them with his Cosmos power. i.e. He should be able to copy something like her bio-electricity powers.
So The End > Lion's Eye for the most part?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Except not because The End cannot copy anything beyond Medaka's capabilities no matter what you say.
What do u mean? That's a wrong part that will be fixed soon enough. She copied Hinokages Theme Song and Unknown Hero, both of which surpasses her physical limits (she said so herself), she can't copy physical stats doe, so she can't copy leo's raw strength unless it comes from an ability, check the actual Medaka Box Wiki if u don't believe me.

GalaxianAegis said:
Actually, he didn't copy the Athena Exclamation. The Athena Exclamation can be done by any three Gold Saints. He figured out how to reproduce it by himself, thus bypassing the requirements. That's more a reflection on his mastery of Cosmo.

Then there's the fact that Regulus created the Zodiac Clamation, which is him reproducing the attacks of all 12 Gold Saints at once and launching them at the target. He's noted to have trained with and observed all the Gold Saints, which is how he was able to create the technique.

As for the Lion's Eye itself, Regulus explains it as: "These eyes have been taking a good look at you. With them I can see everything about my opponents. Their strengths, their weaknesses and even their source of power."

Regulus' whole thing is that he surpasses what he sees or witnesses. He's constantly described as a prodigy whose sole purpose for being born was to be a Saint.

But, I leave it to y'all to interept that how you will.

Regulus must be able to reproduce O Brionac: the spear of the Light of the god Lugh that together with the Lighiting Plasma was able to completely disintegrate the God Balor.

Brionac
Brionac.png 00
Brionac.png 2
Regulus has another attack called Lightning Crown:

Regulus sends his Cosmo energy into the ground, then it erupts, like many of the pillars of electricity. This technique can be used to defend against incoming attacks, to attack your enemies or to paralyze targets.
Lighiting crown
The saint is extremely versatile and powerful.

Lightning Crown is a technique capable of destroying the target's life as demonstrated by Ilias the ancient lion saint and elder brother of Regulus, this attack is capable of affecting even a gold cloth removing its vital energy, Regulus can attack the soul of Medaka with Sekishiki Meikai Ha. Who did the Medaka erase from existence with the mind? Ikki fenix resisted the power of Hades / Shun the God of the underworld is able to disintegrate even the soul of the adversary by looking, Regulus owes nothing to Ikki in the matter of power.

Lighitining crown
Lighitining crown.jpg 2

Sisiphus of Sagittarius:

Que fue lo que sucedió?
La armadura dorada se fracturó...
Ese fue el Lighiting Crown de mi hermano...
El lugar que fracturó est├í frio.
Pesado...impossible...
Fue una herida en la propria vida de la armadura

Translation:

What happened? The golden armor broke ... That was my brother's Lighiting Crown ... The place that fractured is cold. Heavy ... impossible ... It was a wound in the own life of the armor.

This is SBA, so Medaka won't go for "reforming" her opponent, that's Medaka's main weakness, she never kills her opponent, so in SBA it should be fixed. The thing is Leo won't be able to activate anything before getting turned into fiction.

PS: Dmg-ing Medaka's own life is pointless as she can just come back.

SBA assumes that the combatants are in character. That means they go with their typical strategies and behaviors. The only difference is that they are willing to kill with those strategies.

TheC2 said:
SBA assumes that the combatants are in character. That means they go with their typical strategies and behaviors. The only difference is that they are willing to kill with those strategies.
Yeah Medaka doesn't kill, like ever. If she is serious about fighting she'll just go on a rampage, as she does sometime.

TheC2 said:
Also i just read the SBA rules and Medaka won't use anything meaningfull like ever, unless everything else just doesn't work. So idk now.

I don't see Regulus being able to hurt her with the Encounter active though. She can also undo the damage itself with All Fiction as well.

Assuming Medaka is the version used when she was fighting Iihiko, she tried to use all of her techniques at her disposal at once and it just didn't work. I don't think that she would not try the same thing here if she's from the same arc.

SBA is basically making it so that they are trying to actively defeat the opponent, even if the character is normally a pacifist or restrains themselves.

I will give this to Regulus, his reactive evolution will eventually make him stronger than Medaka and beat her.

QPower said:
I will give this to Regulus, his reactive evolution will eventually make him stronger than Medaka and beat her.
1. That's a bad argument for a win. Medaka is a reality warper, being physically stronger won't acomplish anything.

2. NECRO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back