• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, can he do something before Dante just haxs him to death? One hit and he is not surviving an attack from Dante here.

ah i see, does dante resist mind hax that (currently) negates resistances? either way mechi gets stomped lol

And the mind hax resistances is on 4D level too.

So, Mechikabura needs to bypass 4 layers of mind hax on 4D level to mess with Dante's mind.

And another thing , Mechi needs to interact with AE1 above baseline too if he wants to affect Dante's mind here.

Lol Dante can only hax stomp The outside part of Mechikabura's body which is an infinitesimally fraction of him/his body. He literally can't do anything to Mechikabura with his hax or AP because it's not even 2B/2A range/potency and NPI to interact with Black Hole lol. And the Black Hole which is his body has Passively Absorption or 4d/2A gravity (even if it doesn't, Dante can't do anything to Mechikabura in that state). Regarding the Saitama "reduction" resistance, Mechi can imbue it with literally any of his abilities/hax/attacks, with 4D Absorbs/HDE being synonymous with 2A/4D DD (correct me if I'm wrong).

Mechi also has 2A powernull manipulation and passive Probability Manipulation , as well as 4D absorption/fusion by doing so with a literal Whole 2A Structure (his black hole) into his Body/Power
Possibly Higher-Dimensional Existence (Absorbed and merged with a fourth-dimensional black hole which is a space-time capable of containing the entire multiverse inside it)
Multiverse level+ (Mechikabura succesfully absorbed the entirety of time and history into the black hole that is a part of his own body. In the end it was confirmed that the entire multiverse and history itself was sealed away along with Mechikabura and nothing remained.)

Stamina Reduction (Can reduce his opponent stamina, Dimensional Domain skill passively sets the opponents stamina to 1) which result in Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation (Bypass resistance through reducing stamina to zero with any of his abilites)

Lol Dante can only hax stomp The outside part of Mechikabura's body which is an infinitesimally fraction of him/his body. He literally can't do anything to Mechikabura with his hax or AP because it's not even 2B/2A range/potency and NPI to interact with Black Hole lol. And the Black Hole which is his body has Passively Absorption or 4d/2A gravity (even if it doesn't, Dante can't do anything to Mechikabura in that state). Regarding the Saitama "reduction" resistance, Mechi can imbue it with literally any of his abilities/hax/attacks, with 4D Absorbs/HDE being synonymous with 2A/4D DD (correct me if I'm wrong).

Mechi also has 2A powernull manipulation and passive Probability Manipulation , as well as 4D absorption/fusion by doing so with a literal Whole 2A Structure (his black hole) into his Body/Power
Possibly Higher-Dimensional Existence (Absorbed and merged with a fourth-dimensional black hole which is a space-time capable of containing the entire multiverse inside it)
Multiverse level+ (Mechikabura succesfully absorbed the entirety of time and history into the black hole that is a part of his own body. In the end it was confirmed that the entire multiverse and history itself was sealed away along with Mechikabura and nothing remained.)

Stamina Reduction (Can reduce his opponent stamina, Dimensional Domain skill passively sets the opponents stamina to 1) which result in Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation (Bypass resistance through reducing stamina to zero with any of his abilites)
The body is still vulnerable. You kill it, he's gone. Yogiri stomped Mechikabura when the former was just 2-B to say one.

The body is still vulnerable. You kill it, he's gone. Yogiri stomped Mechikabura when the former was just 2-B to say one.
I don't understand what you are saying here. Also, when Yogiri was fighting him at that time, did Mechi have HDE/2A body? I don't remember that

Check the time, it's May while CRT upgrade him to HDE happens two months later
Bern even notes he hasn't HDE in that time
My bad. Regardless, Mechikabura isn't an Arceus like thing. The timelines inside him are just compressed inside his body, he's not Type 9 Large Size, you know. Arceus has the argument of "too large to be affected" because of it really embodying the multiverse, Mechi no. He just has the Timelines compressed inside his body, but it doesn't mean that he's Type 9 Large Size. Ergo any 4D hac works just fine as Mechi isn't bigger than even an universe.

My bad. Regardless, Mechikabura isn't an Arceus like thing. The timelines inside him are just compressed inside his body, he's not Type 9 Large Size, you know. Arceus has the argument of "too large to be affected" because of it really embodying the multiverse, Mechi no. He just has the Timelines compressed inside his body, but it doesn't mean that he's Type 9 Large Size. Ergo any 4D hac works just fine as Mechi isn't bigger than even an universe.
Pretty much this. The large size argument would only apply if they get stuck inside Mechi but outside him, it can't be applied

Well, my bad, never expected it. I also admitted earlier that Dante can hax stomp Mechi outside of Mechi's 4D body. However there is a problem here, he is theoretically infinite density, weight. Just like the entire multiverse is compressed to human size (the closest similarity I can think of is Shinza's Gudou God, though the scale is not comparable), that's also the reason as far as I can remember. Demigra has Immersuable lifting strength even though his chain only paralyzes his outer body(?). I don't know if Dante's hax can really affect it, it's like trying to concentrate the multiverse's hax resistance/power/mass/durability/etc.... on an infinitesimally physical point which is his body which he used to fight with time patrol. He isn't portal to Black hole you know. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, my bad, never expected it. I also admitted earlier that Dante can hax stomp Mechi outside of Mechi's 4D body. However there is a problem here, he is theoretically infinite density, weight. Just like the entire multiverse is compressed to human size (the closest similarity I can think of is Shinza's Gudou God, though the scale is not comparable), that's also the reason as far as I can remember. Demigra has Immersuable lifting strength even though his chain only paralyzes his outer body(?). I don't know if Dante's hax can really affect it, it's like trying to concentrate the multiverse's hax resistance/power/mass/durability/etc.... on an infinitesimally physical point which is his body which he used to fight with time patrol. He isn't portal to Black hole you know. Correct me if I'm wrong.
This is fiction. You need to prove it, otherwise Mechi would have already crushed the universe from just standing there.

This is fiction. You need to prove it, otherwise Mechi would have already crushed the universe from just standing there.
Problem is there isn't any universe where he stood, just a Void because Mechi consumes everything
Also even Dante could hax stomp Mechi's outside, The Inside still fine. It like you defeats an "avatar" or "three-dimensional surface" of a higher dimension entity, while the entity is completely unaffected, except for an infinitely small fraction.

Problem is there isn't any universe where he stood, just a Void because Mechi consumes everything
No. The fight happened in an existing universe wtf.
Also even Dante could hax stomp Mechi's outside, The Inside still fine. It like you defeats an "avatar" or "three-dimensional surface" of a higher dimension entity, while the entity is completely unaffected, except for an infinitely small fraction.
No Type 9 Immortality says no to this lol.

No. The fight happened in an existing universe wtf.
Lol do you even Perceived context?
No Type 9 Immortality says no to this lol.
He is of course not a type 9 in any way, otherwise the keyword would never be able to affect him and the multiverse he absorbed even though it was targeted at him (and Outside body is just Portal, like 4d Pocket). The multiverse is "within" his human body, not entirely separate in the higher plane of existence or something. That's why I put ".." in front of those descriptions, it's not quite literal but the analogy is close enough. Regardless, the 4D black hole is still himself or his body, how can Dante affect it no matter how he affects the external body? Lol the reason time patrol can't kill him and the only reason for his immortality/regen is because of the Multiverse he absorbed. No Matter Damage to the external body, It won't affect the multiverse and the side effect is immortality, that's the whole reason why they needed the keyword in the first place. Otherwise they just nuke him so Multiverse gone and he didn't have Immortal/regen due to this

Lol do you even Perceived context?
How does it contradict what I said...?
He is of course not a type 9 in any way, otherwise the keyword would never be able to affect him and the multiverse he absorbed even though it was targeted at him (and Outside body is just Portal, like 4d Pocket). The multiverse is "within" his human body, not entirely separate in the higher plane of existence or something. That's why I put ".." in front of those descriptions, it's not quite literal but the analogy is close enough. Regardless, the 4D black hole is still himself or his body, how can Dante affect it no matter how he affects the external body? Lol the reason time patrol can't kill him and the only reason for his immortality/regen is because of the Multiverse he absorbed. No Matter Damage to the external body, It won't affect the multiverse and the side effect is immortality, that's the whole reason why they needed the keyword in the first place. Otherwise they just nuke him so Multiverse gone and he didn't have Immortal/regen due to this
Because if you destroy the external body you already won. He doesn't regen or anything because he has the multiverse inside him, but because he's linked to the time of the external multiverse. Mechikabura isn't Multiversal sized, that's it, any 4D hax can affect him just fine, because he doesn't have to affect all the timelines, just Mechikabura body, which is small af, and same with that multiverse, which is small too ON THE OUTSIDE, only when you're inside Mechi there's the range talk.

5 actually.
DWE(4D)<Echidna<Nightmare<Malphas<Mundus.

Anyways....isn't the 2A multiverse embedded inside the chest of Mechi....Dante can just headshot him and call it a day.
Yeap, you are right on that.

You can argue two more layers for Dante with the CD Drama, since he is unaffected by the demon trying to mess with his mind there, and he even mock him by saying that the marionettes in the castle are stronger then him in mind hax potency.

Back