• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finalhazard VS Super Mecha Sonic

latest

latest

Last edited:
Overlord has far more hax and he took no damage from three super forms versus Biolizards two

He's got my vote

That wasn't because of dura but because of his immortality as the prototype of the ultimate life, the same happened to his base self

Don't Biolizard and Shadow have only type 1 immortality? Also Omochao literally states that base Biolizard is "invulnerable" to Shadow's attacks and can only be damaged by him in the weak spot. Same goes for the Finalhazard

The biolizard can regen and absorbe attacks, but it needs a life support system to work, which is why it was canned, it's not just pure durability

So I'll replace Metal Overlord. Would the battle be fairer if I put Super Mecha Sonic or Perfect Dark Gaia instead?

Tbf aren’t boosted Tails and Knux canonically not as strong as Super Sonic, meaning that Biolizard taking on two Super Hedgehogs could be as impressive as Overlord’s feats?

Tbf aren’t boosted Tails and Knux canonically not as strong as Super Sonic, meaning that Biolizard taking on two Super Hedgehogs could be as impressive as Overlord’s feats?
This is Super Mecha Sonic being used here rather than Metal Overlord. Super Mecha Sonic appeared in Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Back