• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

mcu thor minor changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bifrost just sorta takes you where you need to go. People who lack Heimdall's powers can use it just fine.
yes, but the fact that the place he wants to go is the middle of the battlefield you didn't know before gives reason to think that he probably has sensory perception or cosmic awareness limited to at least 9 realms.
and unfortunately those using bifrost were not comfortable, with asgsrd you would need heimdal's sword and it would systemically interact where you wanted to go, it seems unlikely for non thorforce to use bifrost with stormbreaker for some reason, only axl and room used thorforce for a and Stormbraker , used at Thor's request. I'm not saying the ax can't be held, I'm talking about energy use otherwise it's no different than a cutting blade.

The Bifrost just sorta takes you where you need to go. People who lack Heimdall's powers can use it just fine.
also thor had never mentioned the shadow realm before when he was showing the 9 realms so i asked for a limited cosmic awareness 9 realms are still under thor's protection and if he didn't have an awareness of these realms chaos would be inevitable. My suggestion is probably to fix the topic of cosmic awareness limited to 9 realms and getting hit by necrosword, I don't want to overdo it and tire your head, your work is busy and I will always respect your answer.

this place has sunk into oblivion,
what is missing is more staff needed or just staff forget that this place exists?

also thor had never mentioned the shadow realm before when he was showing the 9 realms so i asked for a limited cosmic awareness 9 realms are still under thor's protection
They were under Thor's protection but Thor doesn't have awareness of what's happening. If he did then you would've known what was happening to the Dwarfs or wouldn't struggle immensely finding any of the Infinity Stones.

My suggestion is probably to fix the topic of cosmic awareness limited to 9 realms
No. The axe bringing him to the correct location has nothing to do with Thor having cosmic senses.

They were under Thor's protection but Thor doesn't have awareness of what's happening. If he did then you would've known what was happening to the Dwarfs or wouldn't struggle immensely finding any of the Infinity Stones.

No. The axe bringing him to the correct location has nothing to do with Thor having cosmic senses.
I found a very solid evidence, I will present it tonight

what-are-you-waiting-for-colin-jost.gif
School probably

first thor and loki were thrown out of the bifrost by hela in ragnarok and when thor got there he saw loki and loki told him he came here weeks ago or a long time ago then we realize that actually a lot has happened to asgard because heimdall and the people were constantly running away from hela. After all, we know that hela was not there for a short time, and he did a lot of things.

Now I will show that Thor knows many things, Thor knew the instant locations of all the stones except the spirit stone. thor met dr strange in a short chat but he never saw the time stone there ,and but he shows the guards where to go and the time stone says it is safe in the world thor didn't even know that the stone was in dr strange but he knows he is safe in the world confidently, now he is the best coming to the context of what I wrote above thor said that Thanos stole the power stone last week, but wait because last week thor was facing the skarr or the hela and hadn't heard from anyone about the power stone and let me add that thor from hell knew that the power stone was stolen but but the guardians of the galaxy with many communication did not know and they were surprised, thor knew many things yes but he does not know everything but he is aware of many things and also he already had the wakanda example that I presented but he probably can't know everything but still he knew almost everything.
if he knew everything he would be N.omniscient which would be a ridiculous statement

Thor could have learned about Xandar while onboard the Statesman, when it was traveling to earth.

You do realize that there's an unknown amount of time that passed between the destruction of Asgard, and Sanctuary II's interception of the Statesment .

we have 3 sources now, the power stone knew Thanos stole it during ragnarok, the time stone knows it is safe in the world without even knowing who has it and came to wakanda without any intelligence.
still my verdict is valid cosmic awareness or at least posibly cosmic awareness

Thor could have learned about Xandar while onboard the Statesman, when it was traveling to earth.

You do realize that there's an unknown amount of time that passed between the destruction of Asgard, and Sanctuary II's interception of the Statesment .
no, loki on the ship was happy that at least they blocked the srutur, thanos appeared instantly, very short maybe a few hours time lapse

we have 3 sources now, the power stone knew Thanos stole it during ragnarok, the time stone knows it is safe in the world without even knowing who has it and came to wakanda without any intelligence.
I agree. looking this might be enough for a possibly or a limited one. (Ccc bu arada)

no, loki on the ship was happy that at least they blocked the srutur,
What does Loki's mood have to do with a timeframe?
thanos appeared instantly, very short maybe a few hours time lapse
And you know this for certain how? Again it's unknown timeframe wherein Thor could have learned about/caught up with the current state/affairs of the Galaxy/Galaxies

Thor knew the instant locations of all the stones except the spirit stone.

Thor knew where the:

- Mind Stone was because he learned about the Stones during Age of Ultron, and told the Avengers what Vision had on his forehead.

- Space Stone was because he literally brought it back to Asgard, then saw Loki give it to Thanos.

- Reality Stone was because Lady Sif, and Volstagg, two of his closest friends, gave it to the Collector for safe keeping.

• Thor somehow knew that the Time Stone was on Earth

• Thor had no idea where the Soul Stone was.

And you know this for certain how? Again it's unknown timeframe wherein Thor could have learned about/caught up with the current state/affairs of the Galaxy/Galaxies

Thor knew where the:

- Mind Stone was because he learned about the Stones during Age of Ultron, and told the Avengers what Vision had on his forehead.

- Space Stone was because he literally brought it back to Asgard, then saw Loki give it to Thanos.

- Reality Stone was because Lady Sif, and Volstagg, two of his closest friends, gave it to the Collector for safe keeping.

so I never mentioned the other stones because he had knowledge of them.
the mind stone was almost unknown to anyone except gamora
and the time stone was certainly not known in some way and even if it was known in some way
He wouldn't say "are there wizards in the world?" because at least he would know how to protect but this is an awareness he knows that the time stone is in the world and in safety and I would like to underline it was the guardians of the galaxy who took the power stone from ronan, at least they would have known about the planet they left for protection at least once

Thor knew where the:

Since I really think about something possible for you, at least consider the posibly cosmic awarness result like my friend before instead of rejecting it outright

so I never mentioned the other stones because he had knowledge of them.
the mind stone was almost unknown to anyone except gamora

Do you mean the Souls Stone? Everyone who's anyone knew about it, they just didn't know where it was or that there was a map to it.

and the time stone was certainly not known in some way and even if it was known in some way
He wouldn't say "are there wizards in the world?" because at least he would know how to protect but this is an awareness he knows that the time stone is in the world and in safety

First, it's "So Earth has wizards now?"

Second, Thor could have learned about the Time Stone same as how he learned about the other stones, from his vision in Age of Ultron.

and I would like to underline it was the guardians of the galaxy who took the power stone from ronan, at least they would have known about the planet they left for protection at least once

Why would they keep tabs on Xandar, when at the end of GotG 1, they, the Guardians and the Nova Corps, thought that Xandar would be the safest place for the Power Stone.

Can I get a summary of whats even being proposed at this point

Ruh Taşı'nı mı kastediyorsun? Herhangi biri bunu biliyordu, sadece nerede olduğunu veya bir haritası olduğunu bilmiyorlardı.

Birincisi, "Demek Dünya'da artık büyücüler var?"

İkincisi, Thor, Age of Ultron'daki vizyonundan Zaman Taşı'nı diğer taşları öğrendiği gibi öğrenebilirdi.

GotG 1'in sonunda onlar, Muhafızlar ve Nova Corps, Xandar'ın Güç Taşı için en güvenli yer olacağını düşünürken neden Xandar'ı takip etsinler?
actually i said only gamora knows in the series

Age of ultron didn't find out where the stones were or who had them. ragnarok is a period of time after age of ultron and the incident you are talking about just learned that stones are the main source of threat

that's why they should have heard from xandar because he was officially entrusted with his protection by the guardians.

Can I get a summary of whats even being proposed at this point
To give a cosmic awareness, albeit limited, to thora and I said the general reasons in the prayer and I think our friend said it summary
but the general summary is the point I tagged

I also wanted to remove the durability reason, but strangely, when I look at it now, it has been removed.

actually i said only gamora knows in the series

Age of ultron didn't find out where the stones were or who had them. ragnarok is a period of time after age of ultron and the incident you are talking about just learned that stones are the main source of threat

He knows what the Stones look like, their names, and what their containers were except for the Soul Stone since it seems to exist in a different place entirely.

He would have totally noticed Stranger's necklace/amulet as the container of the Time Stone going by the logic of what he saw in his vision.

that's why they should have heard from xandar because he was officially entrusted with his protection by the guardians.

Why though? Xandar might not even have the capabilities of contacting the Guardians, since they were decimated by Thanos' forces.

Also we know that the Guardians like doing miscellaneous mercenary work, that's what they've been doing since GotG 2 to Thor L&T, for all we know they were busy doing jobs. Hell in Thor L&T, they didn't even know about all the Gods that Gorr butchered until they checked their comms after they finished their job, and we don't know how long they were on that planet nor how long Gorr had been active.

There's also the possibility of Thor knowing about what happened to Xandar either from the Statesment's Comms System, Heimdall, or (however unlikely) the Black Order, or from Thanos himself since we don't know what happened during the events between the "End of Ragnarok", "Ragnarok End Credits", and "Infinity War Intro".

He knows what the Stones look like, their names, and what their containers were except for the Soul Stone since it seems to exist in a different place entirely.

He would have totally noticed Stranger's necklace/amulet as the container of the Time Stone going by the logic of what he saw in his vision.

Why though? Xandar might not even have the capabilities of contacting the Guardians, since they were decimated by Thanos' forces.

Also we know that the Guardians like doing miscellaneous mercenary work, that's what they've been doing since GotG 2 to Thor L&T, for all we know they were busy doing jobs. Hell in Thor L&T, they didn't even know about all the Gods that Gorr butchered until they checked their comms after they finished their job, and we don't know how long they were on that planet nor how long Gorr had been active.

There's also the possibility of Thor knowing about what happened to Xandar either from the Statesment's Comms System, Heimdall, or (however unlikely) the Black Order, or from Thanos himself since we don't know what happened during the events between the "End of Ragnarok", "Ragnarok End Credits", and "Infinity War Intro".
I don't think xandar is such a cheap planet, their technologies were not bad either, so there is a possibility for this gotg team

yes actually something similar to this was discussed above, thor was a god in charge of 9 realms and my suggestion was an awareness of 9 realms, the same thing was valid in the shadow realm, which is not counted as one of the 9 realms, he couldn't get any information about the children so he was limited and the same way cosmic awareness of odin It couldn't even be proven that it was beyond 9 realms and as I said, even in thor 1 there are small calls, for example, while you are sitting here, the 9 realms are laughing at us and there is chaos.

It was so clear that heimdallin did not even realize that Thanos' ship was approaching.

I don't think xandar is such a cheap planet, their technologies were not bad either, so there is a possibility for this gotg team

How does any of that relate to Xandar not having the capabilities to contact the guardians.

You do realize that Xandar was decimated by Thanos, meaning half the surviving population of the planet after the attack would have been killed, while the planet and it's cities would bombarded with energy blasts or missiles such as the case with Gamora's planet, and the planet from the 2014 timeline.

yes actually something similar to this was discussed above, thor was a god in charge of 9 realms and my suggestion was an awareness of 9 realms, the same thing was valid in the shadow realm, which is not counted as one of the 9 realms, he couldn't get any information about the children so he was limited and the same way cosmic awareness of odin It couldn't even be proven that it was beyond 9 realms and as I said, even in thor 1 there are small calls,

If Thor had cosmic awareness of the Nine Realms, why didn't he know about Surtr hiding in Muspelheim, Hela trapped in Hel, the Dark Elves and Frost Giants when they were in Asgard? Or what about him not knowing where the Chitauri Scepter was on earth, or where his father was exiled on earth?

It was so clear that heimdallin did not even realize that Thanos' ship was approaching.

How does this disprove Heimdall knowing about Xandar? You realize that Xandar was attacked a week before Thanos attacked the Statesman, which was traveling to earth some unspecified amount of time after the end of Ragnarok.

Now I will show that Thor knows many things, Thor knew the instant locations of all the stones except the spirit stone
All of this is prior knowledge of something he would have a resonable chance to know about.

Thanos stole the power stone last week, but wait because last week thor was facing the skarr or the hela and hadn't heard from anyone about the power stone
The gap between Ragnarok and IW is canonically a couple months. Plenty of time to learn about Xandar.

This entire proposal is based on the idea that Thor managed to teleport accurately he has cosmic awareness. That's just not anywhere near enough for that ability.

How does any of that relate to Xandar not having the capabilities to contact the guardians.

You do realize that Xandar was decimated by Thanos, meaning half the surviving population of the planet after the attack would have been killed, while the planet and it's cities would bombarded with energy blasts or missiles such as the case with Gamora's planet, and the planet from the 2014 timeline.

If Thor had cosmic awareness of the Nine Realms, why didn't he know about Surtr hiding in Muspelheim, Hela trapped in Hel, the Dark Elves and Frost Giants when they were in Asgard? Or what about him not knowing where the Chitauri Scepter was on earth, or where his father was exiled on earth?

How does this disprove Heimdall knowing about Xandar? You realize that Xandar was attacked a week before Thanos attacked the Statesman, which was traveling to earth some unspecified amount of time after the end of Ragnarok.
this has nothing to do with having cosmic awareness what you are saying is being nigh omniscient in the full sense elfhaim couldn't do anything against his plans in odin. jotunhaim was unaware of odin as his plans to overthrow the asgardi were still forming and he was found at the bottom of his palace, he felt at the last moment
Again, on the same issue, was Odin too weak to hide his existence?
and thor knew the surtur very well and he also felt that it would cause
trouble and even saw his dreams

yes, this heimdallian rots Thanos stole the power stone from there and if heimdall knew about it, why should thor or loki look at the ship coming towards him with the teseract in his hand, with this information, he has the infinity gauntlet in his hand and will come to look for this stone, so the heimdall factor is rotting here and he can't see the ship as I said even a warship found while destroying xandar

All of this is prior knowledge of something he would have a resonable chance to know about.

The gap between Ragnarok and IW is canonically a couple months. Plenty of time to learn about Xandar.

This entire proposal is based on the idea that Thor managed to teleport accurately he has cosmic awareness. That's just not anywhere near enough for that ability.
no because nothing I said has been refuted just tell me why you don't know everything well Do you think knowing everything well is my definition of cosmic awareness? Rumors are still consistent time stone factor power stone and wakandaya Accepting this out of the blue and without any information definitely does not mean we are doing it wrong. You are a manager and no skill works perfectly like you read in the comics.

this has nothing to do with having cosmic awareness what you are saying is being nigh omniscient in the full sense elfhaim couldn't do anything against his plans in odin. jotunhaim was unaware of odin as his plans to overthrow the asgardi were still forming and he was found at the bottom of his palace, he felt at the last moment

I have know idea what you're trying to say here since your grammar is all over the place.

Again, on the same issue, was Odin too weak to hide his existence?

Do you have any proof that he was intentionally hiding his presence?

and thor knew the surtur very well and he also felt that it would cause
trouble and even saw his dreams

Did you actually watch Thor Ragnarok? Because if you did, Thor was surprised that Surtr was alive because what he knew was that Odin had killed Surtr years ago.

yes, this heimdallian rots Thanos stole the power stone from there and if heimdall knew about it, why should thor or loki look at the ship coming towards him with the teseract in his hand, with this information, he has the infinity gauntlet in his hand and will come to look for this stone, so the heimdall factor is rotting here and he can't see the ship as I said even a warship found while destroying xandar

I have know idea what you're trying to say here since your grammar is all over the place.

And FYI

Cosmic Awareness

The ability to observe phenomena and be aware of events on a cosmic scale, though the specifics may vary. Users of Cosmic Awareness can often sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic, or even universal scale, with the greatest of users being so tuned in that they can feel out even the specifics of molecular movements across such distances. Cosmic Awareness is associated with both Clairvoyance and Enhanced Senses and acts as a combination of the two that takes it to a much higher scale, allowing users to observe others from across the universe and "hear" things across such distances.

Did you actually watch Thor Ragnarok? Because if you did, Thor was surprised that Surtr was alive because what he knew was that Odin had killed Surtr years ago.
yes, I don't even remember how many times I watched it, even someone who was said to be dead, thor acted through his own sensory and imaginary perceptions and made sure of his existence, and I especially want to underline that ragnarok is a full awakening period in the power of thor.
Do you have any proof that he was intentionally hiding his presence?
yes, a wizard like dr Strange says odin wants not to be disturbed by others

And FYI

Cosmic Awareness

The ability to observe phenomena and be aware of events on a cosmic scale, though the specifics may vary. Users of Cosmic Awareness can often sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic, or even universal scale, with the greatest of users being so tuned in that they can feel out even the specifics of molecular movements across such distances. Cosmic Awareness is associated with both Clairvoyance and Enhanced Senses and acts as a combination of the two that takes it to a much higher scale, allowing users to observe others from across the universe and "hear" things across such distances.
I think I would recommend you to read this article yourself because from the very beginning you associated it with knowing everything.

no because nothing I said has been refuted
The fact that your premise of Thor having Cosmic Awareness is only based on Thor teleporting to Wakanda, knowing that the Time Stone is on Earth, and knowing that Thanos attacked Xandar is flimsy since 2 of those things could easily be explained by

- Thor receiving information about the Infinity Stones' and their containers from the Water of Sight

- The fact that Thor had two whole years to find more information about the Infinity Stones

- Learning about Xandar since there's literally a time gap from the "End of Ragnarok", "Ragnarok End Credits", and the "Infinity War Intro"

And then there's this

Makes it seem like Stormbreaker just teleported Thor to Wakanda since the Mind Stone was there, and it's one of the stones on earth that Thor knows about.

The fact that your premise of Thor having Cosmic Awareness is only based on Thor teleporting to Wakanda, knowing that the Time Stone is on Earth, and knowing that Thanos attacked Xandar is flimsy since 2 of those things could easily be explained by

- Thor receiving information about the Infinity Stones' and their containers from the Water of Sight

- The fact that Thor had two whole years to find more information about the Infinity Stones

- Learning about Xandar since there's literally a time gap from the "End of Ragnarok", "Ragnarok End Credits", and the "Infinity War Intro"

And then there's this

Makes it seem like Stormbreaker just teleported Thor to Wakanda since the Mind Stone was there, and it's one of the stones on earth that Thor knows about.

yes, I can say that the panel you threw was actually supportive for myself, actually I did not expect to find such a thing myself, but thank you for presenting it, he clearly knows that the mind stone is already there and still knows that there is a mind stone in wakanda without any information and that thanos will come there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back