• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

mcu thor minor changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all i want to say that thor's durabilty doesn't scale to necrosword, i was told it was a direct hit from the profile but it didn't. if you slow down the scene enough, you can tell that thor is reacting to gorr and at the last moment Stormbreaker manages to dodge with his long handle.

and on another issue, I think Stormbreaker needs to scale according to the energy the bifrost needs to be activated because dwarf eitri tells him that this weapon doesn't open the bifrost in trait form, 'theoretically it can even activate the bifrost' because it can meet the energy needs and the energy required for the bifrost is like a wormhole Jane has supported many times that it is the same mechanism.
it can also be precisely scaled with a gun like necrosword so it goes without saying that it's an outlier.

Last edited:
first of all i want to say that thor's durabilty doesn't scale to necrosword, i was told it was a direct hit from the profile but it didn't. if you slow down the scene enough, you can tell that thor is reacting to gorr and at the last moment Stormbreaker manages to dodge with his long handle.
This would just be removing a durability justification. But I do agree with it
and on another issue, I think Stormbreaker needs to scale according to the energy the bifrost needs to be activated because dwarf eitri tells him that this weapon doesn't open the bifrost in trait form, 'theoretically it can even activate the bifrost' because it can meet the energy needs and the energy required for the bifrost is like a wormhole Jane has supported many times that it is the same mechanism.
it can also be precisely scaled with a gun like necrosword so it goes without saying that it's an outlier.
For the greatest King of asgard
I really don't understand what you're trying to propose here

Also, you're linking the wrong videos

This would just be removing a durability justification. But I do agree with it

I really don't understand what you're trying to propose here

Also, you're linking the wrong videos
Sorry, I had a problem with the connection. It's not just Hax for the stormbreaker, this bifrost formation creates a wormhole and provides the energy needed for it because this isn't a hax that the weapon interacts with in some way, it can be scaled from wormholes.
is the energy of creation.
4c+ - 4b ap
While we were channeling it to the boat in Thor 4, we saw that the bifrost was running slower because it could balance its energy, the Walkrie direct said that I would not travel on the crappy journey of the bifrost.
It is very different since even Odin collects black magic for a long time and opens bifrost because the strombreaker is so energetic that it meets the need immediately

Sorry, I had a problem with the connection. It's not just Hax for the stormbreaker, this bifrost formation creates a wormhole and provides the energy needed for it because this isn't a hax that the weapon interacts with in some way, it can be scaled from wormholes.
is the energy of creation.
We've been through this kind of stuff many times in past CRTs and discussions, and it was rejected iirc.

Also, we don't treat the Bifrost as just hax. We do have a separate AP rating for it

her şeyden önce, thor'un dayanıklılığının necrosword'e göre ölçeklenmediğini söylemek istiyorum, bunun profilden doğrudan bir vuruş olduğu söylendi ama olmadı. Sahneyi yeterince yavaşlatırsanız, Thor'un Gorr'a tepki verdiğini ve son anda Stormbreaker'ın uzun sapıyla kaçmayı başardığını anlayabilirsiniz.

ve başka bir konuda, Stormbreaker'ın bifrost'un etkinleştirilmesi gereken enerjiye göre ölçeklenmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum çünkü cüce eitri ona bu silahın bifrost'u özellik formunda açmadığını söylüyor, 'teorik olarak bifrostu bile etkinleştirebilir' çünkü enerji ihtiyacını karşılayabilir ve bifrost için gerekli olan enerji bir solucan deliği gibidir, jane aynı mekanizma olduğunu defalarca desteklemiştir.
ayrıca nekrosword gibi bir silahla tam olarak ölçeklendirilebilir, bu yüzden bunun bir aykırı değer olduğunu söylemeye gerek yok.

Why isn't this in English?

We've been through this kind of stuff many times in past CRTs and discussions, and it was rejected iirc.

Also, we don't treat the Bifrost as just hax. We do have a separate AP rating for it
yes i know it is h6a jouthaim scaling but it just generated the energy with Asgard distance but stormbreaker can reflect energy at lower efficiency as seen in thor 4 otherwise the ship would be shattered to the area it teleported to and again this supports that it took energy from stormbreaker

as you can see it created a bifrost bridge and this clearly reflected energy from the stormbreaker I couldn't understand why it got rejected

Can thora add cosmic awareness in the age of Ultron, can see the cosmic threat of stones and ig.
Arrived at the battlefield in Wakanda without any intelligence, as proof that the other half of the Guardians of the Galaxy is Titanda and Racoon and Groot are not affiliated with any Avengers.
@MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer

Can thora add cosmic awareness in the age of Ultron, can see the cosmic threat of stones and ig.
That was via the Water of Sight, not by himself
Arrived at the battlefield in Wakanda without any intelligence, as proof that the other half of the Guardians of the Galaxy is Titanda and Racoon and Groot are not affiliated with any Avengers.
This one is still iffy to me. The best I can see being accepted is a "possibly" rating

Nobody scales to the value or the feat is vague as **** to the point where it doesn't exist
Konshu literally just pushed the Moon causing a nearly 5-A and Kang destroys numerous planets at once which I calculated personally to be a 5-B feat even then one of his more casual blast was 6-B he fits right along with and can combat and kill thor and other gods there's literally tier 5 right there, there's even some untapped high 6-A and 6-A so like my guy?

So no matter which Thor you say Kang has his own feats that support that level of tier 5 and we also know that from what if variants can easily reach high 6-A or higher from the feats of other Captain Marvels or the other what if characters so its not unprecedented in the slightest

Konshu literally just pushed the Moon causing a nearly 5-A
He used telekinesis at best But it is easily arguable that it was some kind of summon, but there is not a single ******* reason to assume that he is capable of punching with that level of power
Unless there is some ass universal power system that I'm not aware of. But if so, why the 4-A thing wouldnt scale but the moon feat yes?
Kang destroys numerous planets at once which I calculated personally to be a 5-B
I don't care about Kang tbh. I haven't even watched his movie, but I'm sure that the fight against the alternate versions of the avengers are not even shown. He just says the "You're not the one with the hammer" thing

But if so, why the 4-A thing wouldnt scale but moon feat yes?
The 4-A feat can literally only be performed when konshu has an avatar he can't do that feat normally so it doesn't affect his other scaling
He used telekinesis at best But it is easily arguable that it was some kind of summon, but there is not a single ******* reason to assume that he is capable of punching with that level of power
I see no reason why it would be a summon ot Telekinesis when he literally had to leave to perform the feat and even IF it was Telekinesis that would still work for the scaling chain as Zeus would still be more powerful than anything Konshu could muster on his own
I don't care about Kang tbh. I haven't even watched his movie, but I'm sure that the fight against the alternate versions of the avengers are not even shown. He just says the "You're not the one with the hammer" thing
That's unfortunate for you because it absolutely comes into play with this chain since Kang > Thor while also having his own tier 5 feats. And no its definitely a bit more than "you're not the one with the hammer" alone but even then Thor is Notable enough to be distinguished by kang so you're kinda SOL there

I see no reason why it would be a summon ot Telekinesis when he literally had to leave to perform the feat and even
He was literally talking with Marc while the moon was moving. Not only that, but do you genuinely believe that Konshu went to the moon and started moving the whole ******* thing with his bare hands? And I'm pretty sure that the reason he has telekinesis in his profile is because of this feat
IF it was Telekinesis that would still work for the scaling chain as Zeus would still be more powerful than anything Konshu could muster on his own
If It is telekinesis the feat would be useless, because it is literally something never used in combat. You know, "not applied in combat" thing or even the famous "environmental destruction
"you're not the one with the hammer" alone but even then Thor is Notable enough to be distinguished by kang so you're kinda SOL there
Dude doesn't even remember his name 💀

He was literally talking with Marc while the moon was moving. Not only that, but do you genuinely believe that Konshu went to the moon and started moving the whole ******* thing with his bare hands? And I'm pretty sure that the reason he has telekinesis in his profile is because of this feat
Hm really? That's my bad then I misremembered that then so apologies.

Nobody scales to the value or the feat is vague as **** to the point where it doesn't exist
It's actually a simple equation, I felt you had doubts on Thor's scale.
We saw that the avatar of Isis, the god of magic, is also found in the moon knight series and is also shown in the omnipotent city.
gods like konshu and ammit could scale to one another, and other egyptian gods had the power to suppress them too, if ra wasn't strong enough in the omnipotent city, konshu,isis,horus,osiris could replace him, and the gods officially
counted by thor were the strongest and most perfect gods in their kingdom, so we can deduce that even Gorr was equal and more powerful than at least one Egyptian god.

4-A ustalığı, kelimenin tam anlamıyla yalnızca konshu'nun bir avatarı olduğunda gerçekleştirilebilir, bu beceriyi normalde yapamaz, bu nedenle diğer ölçeklendirmesini etkilemez.
actually if he gets his avatar's powers back he can do the manipulation on his own it's not how strong his avatar is it's a matter of creating an avatar it was causing serious energy loss and obviously ap was given for this he totally made the energy dependent and konshu almost dried up his energy for a moment after the manipulation

It's actually a simple equation, I felt you had doubts on Thor's scale.
We saw that the avatar of Isis, the god of magic, is also found in the moon knight series and is also shown in the omnipotent city.
gods like konshu and ammit could scale to one another, and other egyptian gods had the power to suppress them too, if ra wasn't strong enough in the omnipotent city, konshu,isis,horus,osiris could replace him, and the gods officially
counted by thor were the strongest and most perfect gods in their kingdom, so we can deduce that even Gorr was equal and more powerful than at least one Egyptian god.
You have explained nothing
I'm not saying that Konshu is stronger than Thor, what I'm saying is that he is not phisically 5-B

You have explained nothing
I'm not saying that Konshu is stronger than Thor, what I'm saying is that he is not phisically 5-B
this is very normal, this is like asking wanda to physically fight thor, the power fields you say are different, your achievements are not just physically measured
there is no difference or superiority between someone playing a planet, star or anything with their bare hands, or doing it with telekinesis, their success scales with the same method and in general terms we call it energy

this is very normal, this is like asking wanda to physically fight thor, the power fields you say are different, your achievements are not just physically measured
there is no difference or superiority between someone playing a planet, star or anything with their bare hands, or doing it with telekinesis, their success scales with the same method and in general terms we call it energy
Show me Konshu using his telekinesis in combat as Wanda and then I will agree, otherwise it will be just a useless power and as such it can't be used to mensure strength

Show me Konshu using his telekinesis in combat as Wanda and then I will agree, otherwise it will be just a useless power and as such it can't be used to mensure strength
A bloodthirsty konshu can use the moon or stars to destroy the world with this skill, without even needing to apply physical or telekinesis to the opponent 😁

• The Necrosword thing can be removed
  • No, we aren't scaling anyone to wormhole or black hole generation. We've been over this befor
  • While I also dislike the Tier 5/4 stuff it's off topic for the thread.

never refutes what I said yes, if his domain is to move celestial bodies, using them for destructive effect is entirely up to personality and literally anyone with stamina below 5b or even level 4 build and character would say please don't,
konshu is a responsible god
If he loved destruction and evil, he couldn't stop him now.

@MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer @Qawsedf234 @Dalesean027 @LIFE_OF_KING
we probably agree on adding cosmic awareness and removing the blow from necrosword?
If this is accepted as being Cosmic Awareness for Thor, then sure
@MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer

I feel like if Thor had cosmic awareness he wouldn't have struggled so much to find all the children. I think it's just a narrative thing rather than a display of Thor's knowledge.
there may be a limited awareness but when he observed where he wanted to look he might have picked up the ax and scanned the world first and realized there was a problem in wakanda because the first places he would scan are the 9 realms. Heimdallin's son showed him the place because he didn't think of the shadow realm in the last movie, so he couldn't find the children right away, and indeed the real cause of the conflict was Thor's use of bifrost directly in the beginning, but the stormbreaker crashed him into a rock. so where was thor going and that was before heimdall's son confirmed his intel

'Do you want children, I'll be right back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back