• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

mcu thor minor changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I don't even remember how many times I watched it, even someone who was said to be dead, thor acted through his own sensory and imaginary perceptions and made sure of his existence,

Now you're just making stuff up at this point.

Thor just looked at Surtr, did none of the crap you posted, and was surprised.

yes, a wizard like dr Strange says odin wants not to be disturbed by others
That's not proof of Odin hiding his presence.

Thor: If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me

Strange: I have to tell you, he was adamant that he not be disturbed. Your father said he chose to remain in exile.

No where does it say he's hiding his presence. All it says is that he wants to be alone.

I think I would recommend you to read this article yourself because from the very beginning you associated it with knowing everything.
My dude you're hopeless.

Thor couldn't sense the Frost Giants in the vault, the Dark Elves attacking Asgard, Loki's Scepter on Earth, etc.

Now you're just making stuff up at this point.

Thor just looked at Surtr, did none of the crap you posted, and was surprised.

It doesn't seem like much of a surprise, she understands that dreams and prophecies are something that triggers and it's Surtur, and she says yes, you see ragnarok in Surtur.
That's not proof of Odin hiding his presence.

Thor: If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me

Strange: I have to tell you, he was adamant that he not be disturbed. Your father said he chose to remain in exile.

No where does it say he's hiding his presence. All it says is that he wants to be alone.
yes, you repeat what I said, does a god who doesn't want to be disturbed do this by hiding somewhere, which shouldn't be too hard to detect, or if he's just hiding, as someone like jane with thorforce scans the world completely 2 times in a few hours so it's simple enough to find and he already senses them in the ode and waits for them there. to say your last words

My dude you're hopeless.

Thor couldn't sense the Frost Giants in the vault, the Dark Elves attacking Asgard, Loki's Scepter on Earth, etc.
Do you think you're right when you write it like that?

Thor has detected the mind stone without the knowledge of Wakanda, and the mind stone does not know the Wakanda location. Thor did not know Wakanda before, the reason is clearly that it was not in the movie Thor Ciwil War, the gotg team next to him did not know a single avenger.
And let's come to Thanos, he was fighting with other Avengers members in his hometown called titan, and let me underline again that this is an event far beyond the perception of Thor's 9 realms, but thor knows that he will come to wakanda because of his mind. for stone

yes, I can say that the panel you threw was actually supportive for myself, actually I did not expect to find such a thing myself, but thank you for presenting it, he clearly knows that the mind stone is already there and still knows that there is a mind stone in wakanda without any information

No, all it says is that Thor knows that there are two Infinity Stones on Earth

And that because one of the stones was in Wakanda, he was sent there.

and that thanos will come there

That's already common knowledge by that point.

• Thor knows that Thanos is after the stones

• Thor knows there are two stones on Earth, when in fact there is only one left.

• The Mind Stone is in Wakanda, while the Time Stone is on Titan.

• Thor's intention is to go wherever the Earth's Infinity Stones are on Earth, when in actuality, there's only one Stone left.

• Stormbreaker responds by opening the Bifrost to the only Infinity Stone left on Earth which was coincidentally in Wakanda. ~ Keep in mind it was revealed that Stormbreaker is actually sentient in Love & Thunder.

If anything, this just means that Stormbreaker can send you to places you have never been to based on solely on your intention to go to that location (Moon in Shadow Realm) or to go to some item (Mind Stone) in that location (Wakanda).

No, all it says is that Thor knows that there are two Infinity Stones on Earth

And that because one of the stones was in Wakanda, he was sent there.

That's already common knowledge by that point.

• Thor knows that Thanos is after the stones

• Thor knows there are two stones on Earth, when in fact there is only one left.

• The Mind Stone is in Wakanda, while the Time Stone is on Titan.

• Thor's intention is to go wherever the Earth's Infinity Stones are on Earth, when in actuality, there's only one Stone left.

• Stormbreaker responds by opening the Bifrost to the only Infinity Stone left on Earth which was coincidentally in Wakanda. ~ Keep in mind it was revealed that Stormbreaker is actually sentient in Love & Thunder.

If anything, this just means that Stormbreaker can send you to places you have never been to based on solely on your intention to go to that location (Moon in Shadow Realm) or to go to some item (Mind Stone) in that location (Wakanda).
stormbreaker takes you where you want to go, but this is not a place you don't know, you contradicted so much, why did thor go to wakanda instead of titan, but again why thor couldn't go because he didn't know the shadow realm, in your words it was enough to think about even the children

It doesn't seem like much of a surprise, she understands that dreams and prophecies are something that triggers and it's Surtur, and she says yes, you see ragnarok in Surtur.

He was surprised though, why do you think he's in Muspelheim in the first place, he's investigating there because of his dreams of Ragnarok, and because searching for the rest of the Infinity Stones was bearing no results.

yes, you repeat what I said, does a god who doesn't want to be disturbed do this by hiding somewhere, which shouldn't be too hard to detect, or if he's just hiding,

No where is it said that Odin was hiding, Strange knew Odin was somewhere in Norway all that time, he never contacted Thor, since he had no method, and because Odin asked him not to tell anyone where he was.

as someone like jane with thorforce scans the world completely 2 times in a few hours so it's simple enough to find and

The fact that she has to fly around the world would already mean she doesn't have Cosmic Awareness.

he already senses them in the ode and waits for them there. to say your last words

Odin sensing Thor and Loki has no bearing on Thor having Cosmic Awareness.

Do you think you're right when you write it like that?

Thor has detected the mind stone without the knowledge of Wakanda, and the mind stone does not know the Wakanda location. Thor did not know Wakanda before, the reason is clearly that it was not in the movie Thor Ciwil War, the gotg team next to him did not know a single avenger.
And let's come to Thanos, he was fighting with other Avengers members in his hometown called titan, and let me underline again that this is an event far beyond the perception of Thor's 9 realms, but thor knows that he will come to wakanda because of his mind. for stone

Thor didn't sense anything, he already knew there were two stones on earth, he knows that Thanos would eventually come for them.

Stormbreaker sent him to the only stone left on earth, which just happened to be in Wakanda.

I'm not in the mood to push you further here, irrelevant associations are used to deny obvious success, but I'm sure none of this was cut, in my own opinion an omnscient cosmic awareness, a stormbreaker acting on will, no proof he's ever gone anywhere he hasn't seen thor
anyway the admin can turn this off, no need to vote because the desire to reject made the result obvious.
can be turned off

stormbreaker takes you where you want to go, but this is not a place you don't know, you contradicted so much, why did thor go to wakanda instead of titan,

Thor thought of the stones on Earth, and of Thanos coming for them. Why would he go to Titan when the Twitter post clearly says it's about the two stones on earth, specifically the Mind Stone, which is what brought him to Wakanda.

but again why thor couldn't go because he didn't know the shadow realm, in your words it was enough to think about even the children

Did you watch the movie? The children were in a cage constantly moving through empty space, it's only when Thor saw that they were going into the Shadow Realm that he had a destination to go to instead of space. And Thor also wanted to recruit more gods first before going to the Shadow Realm.

Thor thought of the stones on Earth, and of Thanos coming for them. Why would he go to Titan when the Twitter post clearly says it's about the two stones on earth, specifically the Mind Stone, which is what brought him to Wakanda.
Thor's main fear is that Thanos reaches 6 stones and he states this even at the beginning of the movie, why should Thor ,expect him to collect 6 stones when he has 4-5 stones, the most logical move for Thor would be to go to Titan and Thanos' army like Wakanda It's not a place torn apart.

Did you watch the movie? The children were in a cage constantly moving through empty space, it's only when Thor saw that they were going into the Shadow Realm that he had a destination to go to instead of space. And Thor also wanted to recruit more gods first before going to the Shadow Realm.
what you say is absolutely irrelevant such a thing is illogical and what you said was evaluated in 4c crt of thor and gorr the star was partially moving and a star was officially moving to create a shadow and on that crt there was definitely partial orbital movements of the stars, not the asteroid, the space there was not moved to another place and ultimately it doesn't change what you say the stormbreaker is driven by the power of desire mftl+ travel provides instant arrival

Also, almost stormbreakere, create a new hax yourself, if you want, open crt for it, I'm very curious about the reactions

well, after all this brainstorming, how did zeus learn that gorr's main purpose is to reach eternity, and what kind of a reward would that give?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back