• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Infinity War Captain america should get downgraded to higher than before or possible above bucky and War Machine bullets since he staggered thanos unlike them

Captain america never make thanos bleed and the reason thanos has blood on his face is from iron man incase someone gonna use that

Which is consistent since we see cap struggling with proxima midnight and needing help to beat her who shouldn't be above gamora by alot if not weaker
Also wouldn't any Power Stone user get attack speed upgrade on planets since the large planet calc was an ke?
The ig already has speed rating based on that
Btw since the marvel site id accepted loki would also get portal creation as it says he can create rifts between dimensions https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/803046599839186984/885280000436240384/unknown-40.png
Btw in case someone gonna say Steve hold his own against ig there is context behind this https://media.discordapp.net/attach...5944192/Screenshot_2021-09-08-01-46-36-80.jpg

Infinity War Captain america should get downgraded to higher than before or possible above bucky and War Machine bullets since he staggered thanos unlike them
What exactly are you talking about here there are only two cap keys his base and with mjonir
Captain america never make thanos bleed
He does that in endgame with mjonir thanos is bruised and bloody

Which is consistent since we see cap struggling with proxima midnight and needing help to beat her who shouldn't be above gamora by alot if not weaker
Also wouldn't any Power Stone user get attack speed upgrade on planets since the large planet calc was an ke?
The ig already has speed rating based on that
Btw since the marvel site id accepted loki would also get portal creation as it says he can create rifts between dimensions https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/803046599839186984/885280000436240384/unknown-40.png
Btw in case someone gonna say Steve hold his own against ig there is context behind this https://media.discordapp.net/attach...5944192/Screenshot_2021-09-08-01-46-36-80.jpg
????

What exactly are you talking about here there are only two cap keys his base and with mjonir
I am talking about the large Mountain+ key were for base that says he fought Thanos and drew blood from him
Not the key with mjolnir

Let me rephrase it
In the infinite gauntlet profile thanos is Sub-Relativistic against celestial bodies based on the large planet calc since it was an ke one
I am saying it should apply to ronan and thanos too
And here loki has "possibly Astral Projection, Energy Manipulation and Levitating" based on a marvel official site
Via it he also has portal creation

I am saying it should apply to ronan and thanos too
There's no reason for it to apply,the scaling of the power stone increases as it goes against celestial bodies .
And here loki has "possibly Astral Projection, Energy Manipulation and Levitating" based on a marvel official site
Via it he also has portal creation
There's a CRT in the works for loki stuff so wait on that

On the profile it says he îs island with it and the shield (which has fodder ap)
Unless i misunderstooded something here
The shield is island level and that's for all keys because the shields durability doesn't change I believe you're misunderstanding

There's no reason for it to apply,the scaling of the power stone increases as it goes against celestial bodies .
Tbh thanos anf ronan ap with Power Stone already have an key against celestial stuff so they should Also have speed key based on it

There's a CRT in the works for loki stuff so wait on that
Ah

The shield is island level that's for all keys because the shields durability doesn't change I believe you're misunderstanding
Ik it has island durability but it also has City Block ap (unless going by the profile)

Ik it has island durability but it also has City Block ap (unless going by the profile)
Yes it has city block level ap because it could damage Iron Man and break his armor in civil war. Just because it has dura that's really high doesn't mean that it has AP that's equal to that
Tbh thanos anf ronan ap with Power Stone already have an key against celestial stuff so they should Also have speed key based on it
Ah okay I see what you mean I'll wait for more input on that

Back