• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GU32sNoWUAAteyM

interesting-take-wonder-how-yall-feel-about-this-some-of-v0-rhf85qcu5nwc1.jpeg

What you guys think of this? Black Widow tanks a tackle from Hulk. Remember that in this same exact scene, Hulk is shown to run with enough force to go through everything in his path (and he has trouble slowing down afterwards). It is a powerful tackle.

they should’ve returned the one from what if
A bit complicated. It's an example of Too Powerful to Live. Aside from Kevin, the Watcher and maybe two characters from season 2, he's like the absolute strongest character in the entire MCU and can end the plot in like 5 minutes at worst. Always difficult to handle characters like that and we can't always use the Gilgamesh excuse

A bit complicated. It's an example of Too Powerful to Live. Aside from Kevin, the Watcher and maybe two characters from season 2, he's like the absolute strongest character in the entire MCU and can end the plot in like 5 minutes at worst. Always difficult to handle characters like that and we can't always use the Gilgamesh excuse
I mean the voice actor💀

Quick question, I have two profiles on the vs website but when I try to connect, it only does it with my secondary profile (main profile is ArkhamDC06 but the one I automatically get connected with is Dikaste de Rook), is there a way to retrieve password so I can gain access to my main profile again?

Edit: Found a way (though knowing how to see specific passwords related to specifics accounts would still be useful honestly)

Is it true that the multiverse in MCU contains an infinite ^ infinite amount of 2-A timelines?
Sacred Timeline = 2-A

A single timeline is a 2-A structure.

Every point in time indefinitely branches out infinitely, and so do the branches. There are an uncountable infinite amount of points on a timeline. There are infinite instances of time always occurring at once. This is just Earth-199999. It's Low 1-C.

There are an infinite amount of these realities in the multiverse.

Hey so where are we scaling DD and Logan after the film dropped?
I believe they’re being scaled to the main FOX Logan (High 8-C physically with Low 7-B Adamantium), however I think some users are gonna attempt to upgrade them to Loki tier (Low 7-C physically) due to them fighting TVA minutemen.

I believe they’re being scaled to the main FOX Logan (High 8-C physically with Low 7-B Adamantium), however I think some users are gonna attempt to upgrade them to Loki tier (Low 7-C physically) due to them fighting TVA minutemen.
Honestly High 8-C lines up pretty well

• New Logan has clearly experienced the films so he’d scale to many of those feats
  • Logan fights a version of Sabertooth from the OG timeline
  • Deadpool has a ton of casual 9-B - 9-A dura feats
    • Getting sent through a pillar but SuperWolvie
    • Getting smashed through the 20th century Fox sign
    • Crushing a car by falling on it
  • We see Elektra can fight Logan and she has some prettt easy 9-A scaling (pretty sure she and Blade get upgrades)
  • Laura can harm old school Juggs (it’s for the same outfit and we know they reached out to Vinnie Jones) who scales to Logan’s stuff
It even lines up with their limitations; DP’s bullets oneshot Weapon XI so clearly it makes sense they’d be able to pierce right through High 8-C characters

Now Low 7-C…. That I can’t vibe with unless we use certain higher end scaling for the Fox Mutants (IE the Town level calcs); it just doesn’t line up with what we see these characters doing. I can buy a lot of 9-A - 8-C showings for High 8-C characters but Low 7-C needs a little more

Sacred Timeline = 2-A

Every point in time indefinitely branches out infinitely, and so do the branches. There are an uncountable infinite amount of points on a timeline. There are infinite instances of time always occurring at once. This is just Earth-199999. It's Low 1-C.

So is it even more than what I said?

Sacred Timeline = 2-A

Yo is this bigger than an infinite ^ infinite amount of 2-A structures?

There doesn’t appear to be to much stuff in the art of what if book

Watcher was called 5d again the infinite multiverse allows ultron to live on watcher vs ultron battle was to decide the fate of the multiverse and a couple of other things

Last edited:

Watcher was called 5d again the infinite multiverse allows ultron to live on watcher vs ultron battle was to decide the fate of the multiverse and a couple of other things
That's unfortunate. Could've gotten some cool cosmology stuff
Maybe next time ig

Killmonger matchup

Electra human fodder scales to Logan? 🤔 sounds like a PIS
Nah iirc she disarmed DP

dope
I'm more interested in how do we scale Cassandra tbh? 👀 The blog is ready btw
I’d say Unknown but her killing a strange is interesting

Back