• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uhhhhh

Carter has plot armor beyond comprehension, punching Strange Supreme in his unleashed form at the end; crazy. He was actually turned into a jobber and then died. I am both pumped up by and pissed off at this episode. Carter is just that person. Wanda and Steven think she's the bell of the ball. It's interesting to see that stone users really don't all amp themselves. We know Ultron did via confirmation, but Erik gets his armor snatched after dusting Thanos. Carter really said "I'm actually better than everyone else" with that armor line. Literally perfect and every way without a flaw. Season 1 of What If? had understandable scaling, but this season really is "cartoon fun". Granted, even the Wenwu varient had some differences (white hair), so that's just his specific power level. Same with that King Thor with the fully glowing Mjolnir. Kahori went from being cannon level, to above Thanos level, to Abstracts level, just by having Space Stone energy. She's just a better Captain Marvel who a super soldier can tangle with. A super soldier who never amps her shield that withstands what we know should be solar stem destroying attacks.

A Captain Marvel varient punched Vision after his awful aim did nothing. That one God Hulk's weapon can harm Strange Supreme. Eternal Flame Hela was such a tease.

Last edited:
People need to stop with the copium of MCU being 199999. MCU and comics are both 616 and separate multiverses. That's a fact you're just going to have to deal with.

There's been multiple multiverse altering events that have happened in the comics that never affected the MCU and vise versa.
It's not the ideal of copium. Marvel Main Universe has being Earth 616 ever since 1949. MCU was designated Earth 199999 but change recently to Earth 616. The Marvel comics also call MCU Earth 19999. Just imagine having two Earth 1610. It doesn't have to affect MCU. No Universe is Meant to have The same number of Earth designation. They don't share the same Multiverse don't they can't have same Earth Number.

Just imagine now that MCU is called Earth 616, how will the comics call MCU next time they want to make reference it?
Don't hate how What if looks like some people, but Marvel needs to try out different art styles and animation for future animated projects.
I would be nice if they can hire so anime animators.

Uhhhhh

Carter has plot armor beyond comprehension, punching Strange Supreme in his unleashed form at the end;
She punched him with all the infinity stones, it's not plot armour, infinite ultron wasnt a jobber to Strange supreme, the infinity stones were big trouble for strange supreme.
crazy. He was actually turned into a jobber and then died.
A jobber that was only defeated by the power of a entire set of infinity stones + another space stone + a bunch of weapons from many creatures in the multiverse. And even then he wasnt defeated withput the help of Strange Supreme going good.
I am both pumped up by and pissed off at this episode. Carter is just that person. Wanda and Steven think she's the bell of the ball. It's interesting to see that stone users really don't all amp themselves. We know Ultron did via confirmation, but Erik gets his armor snatched after dusting Thanos.
He got his armour snatchede by a "space stone"
Carter really said "I'm actually better than everyone else" with that armor line. Literally perfect and every way without a flaw. Season 1 of What If? had understandable scaling, but this season really is "cartoon fun". Granted, even the Wenwu varient had some differences (white hair), so that's just his specific power level. Same with that King Thor with the fully glowing Mjolnir. Kahori went from being cannon level, to above Thanos level, to Abstracts level, just by having Space Stone energy. She's just a better Captain Marvel who a super soldier can tangle with. A super soldier who never amps her shield that withstands what we know should be solar stem destroying attacks.
It seems you are the one who didnt paid any attention
A Captain Marvel varient punched Vision after his awful aim did nothing. That one God Hulk's weapon can harm Strange Supreme. Eternal Flame Hela was such a tease.

I was referring to Kahori blocking attacks from Strange when she just went just above Wanda, who is just above her Endgame self, and to Carter using her shield to block attacks and actually affect Strange with her punches. A super soldier punched a universe ender and did something. Grabbing all of the stones with her bare hand and actually no selling their effects is the icing on the cake.

Yeah, it was the space stone. My point is not all stone users have increased durability or hax resustance, like how Ronan took the Hadron Enforcer.

Last edited:
There may have been a lot of inconsistencies but i will at least give the episode props for having it so that Carter and Kahhori needed a bunch of magical doo-hickejs to stand a chance against Strange

I was referring to Kahori blocking attacks from Strange when she just went just above Wanda, who is just above her Endgame self, and to Carter using her shield to block attacks and actually affect Strange with her punches. A super soldier punched a universe ender and did something. Grabbing all of the stones with her bare hand and actually no selling their effects is the icing on the cake.

Yeah, it was the space stone. My point is not all stone users have increased durability or hax resustance, like how Ronan took the Hadron Enforcer.
No you werent you very specifically said Carter pounching Strange noy Kahori blocking Strange.
Did you realize that Carter was using the power stone to amp her shield?
Strange destroyed a universe with enviromental destruction after affecting time many times, and Strange can block universal attacks but that doesnt mean his physical resistance is universal only that he knew spells that are that resistant a spell that requires preparation and he never used now.

Just finished watching What If... Strange Supreme Intervened?

So I guess Infinity Armor Captain Carter and Kahhori at her peak are getting Low 1-C scaling then? Kahhori's scaling seems a bit inconsistent overall, though I'm not sure whether or not she should have a variable tier.

Strange Supreme captured a large number of heroes and "universe killers" offscreen.

The Watcher being a fifth dimensional being is restated.

lol no strange should just get downgraded they showed us he’s a fraud and his fight with ultron should be PIS since he stated himself he’s not the watcher level who got stomped by ultron

Y’all just need to how off the copium and accept strange entire fight against ultron was PIS and jobbing he never downscaled and this episode shows it

No you werent you very specifically said Carter pounching Strange noy Kahori blocking Strange.
Did you realize that Carter was using the power stone to amp her shield?
Strange destroyed a universe with enviromental destruction after affecting time many times, and Strange can block universal attacks but that doesnt mean his physical resistance is universal only that he knew spells that are that resistant a spell that requires preparation and he never used now.
Dude, she is never shown to amp her shield, nore does she start off with the stones. It may be disingenuous to call Strange's attacks universal, but the point is his AP is still far above the level characters like Thanos or Wanda can produce/take. Strange has shields, which is why he'd be highly durable. His unleashed form is an amalgamation of being with incredible power that exceeds that or a super soldier. Carter was punching him and actually do something.

Dude, she is never shown to amp her shield, nore does she start off with the stones. It may be disingenuous to call Strange's attacks universal, but the point is his AP is still far above the level characters like Thanos or Wanda can produce/take. Strange has shields, which is why he'd be highly durable. His unleashed form is an amalgamation of being with incredible power that exceeds that or a super soldier. Carter was punching him and actually do something.
So I'm supposed to believe this is the normal shield?
2XsuoIF.png

His unleashed form is a monster which Strange has little control of, he might be physically superior in that form but it doesnt mean the monster has the same magic as Strange seen as he never used any

So I'm supposed to believe this is the normal shield?
2XsuoIF.png

His unleashed form is a monster which Strange has little control of, he might be physically superior in that form but it doesnt mean the monster has the same magic as Strange seen as he never used any
There she amps it, but again, the shield can take attacks even without the stones. You genemuineky believe the form where Strange displays his absolute strength in both seasons is the one where he has lesser defenses by an astromical degree, from way above nuclear level (powerful) down to like building level or whatever super soldiers are. I just don't understand that perspective.

Taking many of strange attacks and harming him also his demon form was getting beat up by base carter lol
Again she never took many attacks from Strange mostly she just runs away, the little times she actually gets some attacks it's just some monster hands or parts showing up on the wall to stop her running.

I think what if just needs to stop the Peggy wank their love for Peggy is so strong they are throwing all scaling out the window
i think Peggy's scaling in this episode was fine besides that scene at the end with her punching Beast Strange, she was using Infinite Stones for most of the fight and was still struggling so that doesn't sound too bad
Kahhori's the bigger scaling problem in this episode

There she amps it, but again, the shield can take attacks even without the stones. You genemuineky believe the form where Strange displays his absolute strength in both seasons is the one where he has lesser defenses by an astromical degree, from way above nuclear level (powerful) down to like building level or whatever super soldiers are. I just don't understand that perspective.
Let's see
bqfhTXd.png

Using Hela's helmet? Check
Infinity stones glowing? Check
Base Carter? Not Check

Back