• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought kinetic energy for FTL feats couldn't be used.
Ok fine take tony no selling a supernova then
9210865-ezgif-2-eadb59c8e7.gif

9210869-5010980111-image.png

Rewatched the Ego episode, it's clearly stated Peter could only defeat him because it's only an avatar and because he's weaker on Earth, his Celestial body is far stronger

Also, should Ego recieve duplication and a profile for this specific version (in which case I call dibs on this)?

Rewatched the Ego episode, it's clearly stated Peter could only defeat him because it's only an avatar and because he's weaker on Earth, his Celestial body is far stronger

Also, should Ego recieve duplication and a profile for this specific version (in which case I call dibs on this)?
Yeah he should. Also we could add that he's 6-B with his rock manipulation since it hurt Thor pretty badly. His base should still be 7-A though.

Okay so Ego would recieve most if not all abilities he has from the main version plus Earth Manipulation (he shows himself capable of manipulating the ground him in various fashions), Creation (he can create large constructs like giant fists) and Duplication (he creates a gigantic army of duplicates). Take note that he does most of that with barely any effort at all, the most efforts he puts at it are when he constructs a giant version of himself and it doesn't seem he's having any real trouble.

His constructs can hurt Thor pretty badly. So his tier can either go for "7-A, 6-B with his constructs" or straight-up 6-B which to me is plausible (again, he can hurt Thor pretty badly with constructs he creates with no visible effort so his body should be comparable in raw power). Also, note that the episode clearly states the only reasons he could be defeated are because (A) this is an avatar, (B) he's on Earth where he's weaker than he would be on his planet and (C) Peter absorbed his seed for a power boost. Plus the episode kind of treates the absorb the seed thing as the only way to defeat him, even with Thor included in the roster

For the profile's name, I thought about "Ego (What If?...Celestial Peter Quill)" or simply "Celestial Quill". Also, I'm not sure if he should have the same tier for his Expansion as the Sacred Timeline version but probably (again, the Ego faced in the episode is an avatar)

Though is it me or this Ego seems much stronger than the movie version (perhaps because he already destroyed countless worlds)?

His constructs can hurt Thor pretty badly. So his tier can either go for "7-A, 6-B with his constructs" or straight-up 6-B which to me is plausible (again, he can hurt Thor pretty badly with constructs he creates
Never happened the mini constructs despite being overwhelmed was doing nothing and that was PIS then he he actually engaged with who he got up almost immediately after getting hit meaning he wasn’t affected that bad

Never happened the mini constructs despite being overwhelmed was doing nothing and that was PIS then he he actually engaged with who he got up almost immediately after getting hit meaning he wasn’t affected that bad
Talking about the giant fist thing which was able to casually knock Thor out even if temporarily, the clones are obviously cannon fodder with some strength but clearly not as strong as Thor

Last edited:
Talking about the giant fist thing which was able to casually knock Thor out even if temporarily, the clones are obviously cannon fodder with some strength but clearly not as strong as Thor
It didn’t knock him out it just launched him back not the same thing dude was literally up almost immediately after getting hit so badly hurt is a major exaggeration

His constructs can hurt Thor pretty badly. So his tier can either go for "7-A, 6-B with his constructs" or straight-up 6-B which to me is plausible (again, he can hurt Thor pretty badly with constructs he creates with no visible effort so his body should be comparable in raw power).
I don't dig the idea that anything which can hurt characters like Thor must scale to their durability.

Thor is a very inconsistent man/god/alien, ain't no way shockwaves from his hammer gets to fodderize those constructs yet the same construct can hurt him? (I mean we know Thor's endurance and power overall increases depending on how serious he is.)

So unless Thor can get equally hurt by said shockwaves I don't think those constructs scale to him in anyway.

For the profile's name, I thought about "Ego (What If?...Celestial Peter Quill)" or simply "Celestial Quill". Also, I'm not sure if he should have the same tier for his Expansion as the Sacred Timeline version but probably (again, the Ego faced in the episode is an avatar)

Though is it me or this Ego seems much stronger than the movie version (perhaps because he already destroyed countless worlds)?
I don't think this is necessary, nothing in the episode suggests that the universe is any different to the Sacred Timeline apart from the nexus event of Yondu handing over Peter to Ego.

Last edited:

Idk about this. His avatar is his only way to be in battles, as shown in Vol 2. I don't think this varies across universes. If anything, it shouldn't be weaker than his Celestial body

Gets oneshot by Deadpool

Slips in the shower

Ant-Man shrinks down and goes up-

Uh, maybe Thanos will get spared today by not showing up.

Just finished watching What If... Captain Carter Fought the HYDRA Stomper?

• Captain Carter and Black Widow took on Loki in this universe's version of the Battle of New York, though both the fight and the larger battle are resolved offscreen, so there's technically no direct scaling discrepancies, as we don't actually see specifically how Loki was defeated.
  • The Hydra Stomper is now powered by a combination of plutonium and pomade instead of the Tesseract.
  • Captain Carter seems a little weaker than the HYDRA Stomper, though she's still able to knock it around and take hits from it even without her shield.
  • The HYDRA Stomper easily breaks through walls and floors of the Triskelion, tanks getting shot by Quinjets, and easily breaks the wing off of one with a punch.
  • The HYDRA Stomper keeps Steve Rogers from aging, though he can't survive without it.
  • Captain Carter is able to resist getting hit by multiple Widow Bites (and far more than Black Widow was hit by) before going down. Both Carter and Natasha get back up from this a short time later, still in fighting condition, whereas
  • The HYDRA Stomper bullrushes Captain Carter through several houses, and later shoots out the supports of a large water tower.
  • Captain Carter withstands getting hit in the face by a car thrown by the HYDRA Stomper.
  • Natasha manages to defeat several Widows (who briefly take advantage of Melina pointing out Natasha's left knee as a weak point), and is able to somewhat put up a fight against Melina afterwards, though is on the losing end until she makes use of a grappling hook.
  • The HYDRA Stomper brings down the Red Room by flying through it.
  • Carter is brought to the 1602 universe by a portal created by Wanda-Merlin, which even the Watcher is caught off guard by.

Back