• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kinda ironic how in other Spider-Man media, Rhino is portrayed as being one of the stronger villains while in the movies, he’s the weakest out of them all

Kinda ironic how in other Spider-Man media, Rhino is portrayed as being one of the stronger villains while in the movies, he’s the weakest out of them all
It's the same thing that has happened to Bane in DC. Writers only retain the big and strong part and forget they're much more intelligent and more complex than this and treat them only as big muscles. At least Bane did recieve some modern versions that do justice to the character's intelligence (The Dark Knight Rises and Arkham Origins)

shia-la-beouf-just-do-it.gif

So, the preview of the The Marvels from Saturday’s ABC Ms Marvel showing showcases 2 planets orbiting a Blue Star… Potentially some Crazy Feats incoming. 🤷‍♂️

IIRC, Grade-V Titanium was used for other Ultron Sentry related calcs, so I'd think there would be potential for that feat to get some high results (I'm assuming anywhere from well into Class 100 to Class K)
👀

Haven't interacted with the MCU since guardians and even then pretty scarcely now for a while before that, how are we treating Captain Marvel's Blast now that the Marvel's trailers outright call them light and we have the photon based statement along with the nanosecond feat?

Haven't interacted with the MCU since guardians and even then pretty scarcely now for a while before that, how are we treating Captain Marvel's Blast now that the Marvel's trailers outright call them light and we have the photon based statement along with the nanosecond feat?
If Iron Man's Unibeam, which was also stated to be light and doesn't have the same antifeats as Captain Marvel's photon blasts (bending and mass), was rejected, I doubt the latter will be accepted as SoL

If Iron Man's Unibeam, which was also stated to be light and doesn't have the same antifeats as Captain Marvel's photon blasts (bending and mass), was rejected, I doubt the latter will be accepted as SoL
Had there been more evidence shown to prove Iron Man's unibeam is SoL, it could have worked
how are we treating Captain Marvel's Blast now that the Marvel's trailers outright call them light and we have the photon based statement along with the nanosecond feat
It would be nice to get that accepted, but the bending and mass thing is a big obstacle, so Idk

The nanosecond statement is alright, but it's Massively FTL, so I really don't think it will be agreed to be used

Last edited:
Back