• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9-C doesn't make sense to me. Literally anyone could get scratched and harmed by a cat especially considering it was on the eye where the whole thing is easy to harm.

I agree but on a side note this revision cames on a bad timing I mean too late considering this updates should have been made in 2019 and too early because the marvel is coming and a new revision will likely be made for that.
The trailer already had Goose est some more aliens.

I think the 9-C rating could be kept since Goose isn't a cat.

>"Species: Flerken. Threat: High."

I think the 9-C rating could be kept since Goose isn't a cat.
Goose is a cat, she's just not a normal cat, but an alien one, this is similar to what you'd describe to Krypto. but in her own strength besides those tentacles, I'd say she's just as strong as a regular cat on her own terms.

But anyways, I agree with the revisions so far.

Goose is a cat, she's just not a normal cat, but an alien one, this is similar to what you'd describe to Krypto. but in her own strength besides those tentacles, I'd say she's just as strong as a regular cat on her own terms.

But anyways, I agree with the revisions so far.
"Oh my god! Get that thing away fr- How did they get in here?"
"The cat? This isn't what you're afraid of, is it?"
"That's not a cat, that's a Flerken."
Talos and Vers[src]

Says otherwise.
This is for the Low 7-C+ rating
Maybe change the base tiering to "At least 10-C" though nonetheless, I highly doubt Goose could be comparable to ordinary cats in real life.

Last edited:
Maybe change it to "At least 10-C" though nonetheless, I highly doubt Goose could be comparable to ordinary cats in real life.
She hasn't really shown be above any other regular cats besides those tentacles, that's the thing. There's no reason for her to upscale

The cut is way deeper than a cat could inflict but I think that's been retconned because in Secret Wars it just looks like a deep cat scratch.

She hasn't really shown be above any other regular cats besides those tentacles, that's the thing. There's no reason for her to upscale
I don't see how she should be comparable to other cats. Going by this type of logic, are all featless humanoids gonna be downgraded to 10-B?

I don't see how she should be comparable to other cats. Going by this type of logic, are all featless humanoids gonna be downgraded to 10-B?
Well, if they never really shown any feats that would be above the normal human category, then it is assumed to be 10-B that way

Edit: Darn it Aguy, you ninja'd me

Last edited:
Well, if they never really shown any feats that would be above the normal human category, then it is assumed to be 10-B that way
8VlAGHe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back