• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Odin should get upgraded to island likely planetary or straight planet since he is stated to have Earth shattering Power and is consistent since he beat surturr who one shotted hela and is described as an world crushing demon

Thing is, earth shattering and crushing is not always planet level, 5-B is for when you destroy the earth so hard it can't pull it self back togheter.

But shattering it can be as low as tier 6 and as high as small planet level depending on the level.

Those could be added to the profile as justifications for their tiers though

I mean "earth shattering" is fairly hyperbolic and it's perfectly possible for an island level character to be able to ravage worlds overtime (especially since he can channel the devastating force of the Bifrost with Gungnir). I'd also note this is seemingly BTS from the initial Thor so it might not be a great idea to use this as the sole reasoning for an upgrade.

I do confess I'm curious about whether the guides have anything (apparently Thor has Mind Hax Resistance based off them)

Thing is, earth shattering and crushing is not always planet level, 5-B is for when you destroy the earth so hard it can't pull it self back togheter.

But shattering it can be as low as tier 6 and as high as small planet level depending on the level.

Those could be added to the profile as justifications for their tiers though
Hm at should be higher than island since "break or cause to break suddenly and violently into pieces.
"bullets riddled the bar top, glasses shattered, bottles exploded"" would imply higher than island

Hm at should be higher than island since "break or cause to break suddenly and violently into pieces.
"bullets riddled the bar top, glasses shattered, bottles exploded"" would imply higher than island
True but there's no timeframe given behind it and nor is there a provided method for it

I mean "earth shattering" is fairly hyperbolic and it's perfectly possible for an island level character to be able to ravage worlds overtime (especially since he can channel the devastating force of the Bifrost with Gungnir). I'd also note this is seemingly BTS from the initial Thor so it might not be a great idea to use this as the sole reasoning for an upgrade.

I do confess I'm curious about whether the guides have anything (apparently Thor has Mind Hax Resistance based off them)
really? can you show me that statement or show me where to get the mind hax statement

Why would it be hyperbolic tho?
Also forget about bifrost💩
Ig would just support likely Higher

Hm imma look for it since i do have the phase 1 aou and Thor guide

really? can you show me that statement or show me where to get the mind hax statement
I saw it on the Key Issues Thor video (I'll find it)
Why would it be hyperbolic tho?
Because Tier 5 is solidly beyond the feats we see for Odin that aren't just non combat applicable creation feats and something having "earth shattering power" is a fairly common hyperbolic statement.
Also forget about bifrost💩
TBH Marvel did so I don't blame you
Ig would just support likely Higher
Eh Ig but even then that feels like it's giving a bit too much credit imo
Hm imma look for it since i do have the phase 1 aou and Thor guide
I think the statement I recall comes from Phase 3 (It involves Stormbreaker) but It'd be interesting to see what the guides have to say. Probably nothing earth shattering but it might be fun

True but there's no timeframe given behind it and nor is there a provided method for it
Should be an fast one
"the strongest norse God" "combine royal Presence with Earth shattering force" would be kinda weird to point out the earth shattering force when other gods Like hela can already do it overtime

Because Tier 5 is solidly beyond the feats we see for Odin that aren't just non combat applicable creation feats and something having "earth shattering power" is a fairly common hyperbolic statement.
I mean Odin didn't really had any feat
We just know he win the War against the frost giant with The casket beating surturr who one shotted hela and beating hela as well (only reason he needzd to seal her was cuz asgard made her immortal)

Should be an fast one
Why? We see the Bifrost takes a decent timeframe to shatter the hollow planetoid that is Jotunheim and that's just the Bifrost
Odin has seemingly 5 Gigatons under his belt so he could totally "shatter" a planet
"the strongest norse God" "combine royal Presence with Earth shattering force" would be kinda weird to point out the earth shattering force when other gods Like hela can already do it overtime
I'm sorry why is Hela able to do so?
Also Odin being the strongest Norse God isn't a reason for the Tier 5 to not be hyperbolic
I mean Odin didn't really had any feat
We just know he win the War against the frost giant with The casket beating surturr who one shotted hela and beating hela as well (only reason he needzd to seal her was cuz asgard made her immortal)
"Feat" in this case referring to the consistent power scaling he has under his belt. Also where is the statement he oneshot Hela?

I have a question. Should Odin have "up to 5-B Environmental Destruction" through channeling the Bifrost? Apologies if this has been brought up before, but I'm just really curious.

I have a question. Should Odin have "up to 5-B Environmental Destruction" through channeling the Bifrost? Apologies if this has been brought up before, but I'm just really curious.
Wouldn't be 5-B if it's overtime plus Jotunheim is a hollow ring of ice seemingly (according to the script for Thor 1) so it might not even be planetary overtime.

Why? We see the Bifrost takes a decent timeframe to shatter the hollow planetoid that is Jotunheim and that's just the Bifrost
Odin has seemingly 5 Gigatons under his belt so he could totally "shatter" a planet
Eh fair enough
I'm sorry why is Hela able to do so?
Also Odin being the strongest Norse God isn't a reason for the Tier 5 to not be hyperbolic

Nvm remember she was already being able to destroy asgard which was called an planet in loki and iirc was shown but wasn't actually able to do it

Also where is the statement he oneshot Hela?
Surturr one shotted hela at the end of Ragnarok
Also talking about hela she should get type immortallity 1 instead of longevity since an official site says she is Immortal unlike other as gardians https://www.marvel.com/characters/hela/on-screen/profile

Nvm remember she was already being able to destroy asgard which was called an planet in loki and iirc was shown but wasn't actually able to do it
Asgard is very clearly not a planet tho
Surturr one shotted hela at the end of Ragnarok
The same feat seemingly killed him
Also talking about hela she should get type immortallity 1 instead of longevity since an official site says she is Immortal unlike other as gardians https://www.marvel.com/characters/hela/on-screen/profile
Can you quote it for me

Wouldn't be 5-B if it's overtime plus Jotunheim is a hollow ring of ice seemingly (according to the script for Thor 1) so it might not even be planetary overtime.
Yeah, that's why I added the "up to" portion. I've seen other "overtime" feats use that in the past.
But in any case, I didn't know the thing about Jotunheim being a hollow ring of ice lol. I guess it's not 5-B after all. Thanks for the answer.

Asgard is very clearly not a planet tho
Seems Like it was retconned or some thing
In loki when he looked in tva stuff about timeline events asgard destruction was called "planetary destruction"

The same feat seemingly killed
Yeah seems like surturr to be an glass of Canon or some thing
Killed by his own something
Can you quote it for me
If you scroll down at Power abilities you will find "IMMORTALITY
Unlike other Asgardians, Hela was immortal – not aging while imprisoned for 5000 years. In addition to her accelerated healing factor, Hela drew increased strength and power from Asgard itself as the first born of Odin"

Just also want to add that he claimed he devastated whole worlds and laid waste to kingdoms
7738146-3631696860-unkno.png

Yeah, that's why I added the "up to" portion. I've seen other "overtime" feats use that in the past.
I mean I typically see it divided by time but I guess that works
But in any case, I didn't know the thing about Jotunheim being a hollow ring of ice lol. I guess it's not 5-B after all. Thanks for the answer.
No worries mang
Seems Like it was retconned or some thing
In loki when he looked in tva stuff about timeline events asgard destruction was called "planetary destruction"
Thing is there's no evidence aside from this Asgard is a planet in the conventional sense and we need to emphasize the onscreen depiction over statements.
Yeah seems like surturr to be an glass of Canon or some thing
Just a bit
If you scroll down at Power abilities you will find "IMMORTALITY
Unlike other Asgardians, Hela was immortal – not aging while imprisoned for 5000 years. In addition to her accelerated healing factor, Hela drew increased strength and power from Asgard itself as the first born of Odin"
I mean it's an eh but I can see it being added in it's own thread
Just also want to add that he claimed he devastated whole worlds and laid waste to kingdoms
7738146-3631696860-unkno.png
I mean that's pretty clearly a bit of a boast and he doesn't elaborate on how he did it.
He could be referring to just going "omae wae mou shindeiru" to a whole ass planet or he could have lead his armies to burn down whole cities and wipe out populations. Both of which are equally valid ways of referring to "planetary devastation"

Thing is there's no evidence aside from this Asgard is a planet in the conventional sense and we need to emphasize the onscreen depiction over statements.
I mean statament from tva should be pretty much factual going by their lore
As their supposed to not make any mistake so they can keep every timeline the same

I mean statament from tva should be pretty much factual going by their lore
As their supposed to not make any mistake so they can keep every timeline the same
Thing is that's not really their purpose; their purpose is to prevent possible emergences of Kang the Conqueror. Secondly yes it should but you could with a stretch call Asgard a planet; it's just not the size or proportions that one would have

Thing is that's not really their purpose; their purpose is to prevent possible emergences of Kang the Conqueror. Secondly yes it should but you could with a stretch call Asgard a planet; it's just not the size or proportions that one would have
Yeah that was i thininking about
Asgard is just an really really small Planet

The statement on it's own is no good but if there was a higher tiered calc for Odin that was a good calc (accepted values) it could probably be used in tangent to justify it since Odin doesn't really have low ends and we never saw his full power

Back