• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because he's the worst MCU villain, it doesn't mean his profile should be left untouched and outdated

Firstly, I think Malekith should only have 2 keys: Base and Aether absorbed. Giving him a key with the Convergence is like giving Kars an Aja Stone key

So his P&A, and stats, should be something like this:

Tier: At least High 7-C | 7-A, higher in conjunction with the Convergence

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Telekinesis (Telekinetically lifted Jane before drawing the Aether from her), Absorption (Drew the Aether out of Jane and into himself), Perception Manipulation (During the process of drawing the Aether out of Jane, Malekith inserted into her mind the vision of the universe turning into darkness), Weapon Mastery, Hand-to-hand combat skills | Same as base but enhanced, plus Dark Energy Projection, Matter Manipulation and Creation (After Malekith's own hands were cut off, the Aether was creating a new pair for him), Transmutation (Transformed matter into dark matter), Size Manipulation (Grew his body size)

Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (Could defeat several Asgardian solders) | Mountain level+ (Fought evenly against Thor), higher in conjunction with the Convergence (By using the Nine Realms' alignment during the Convergence, Malekith can use the Aether to transform all matters of the realms into darkness, however this was a process done over time)

Speed: High Hypersonic (Caused sonic booms in his fight against Thor, and should be comparable to the latter)

Lifting Strength: Unknow, possibly Class 50 (Via scaling from Asgardians)

Striking Strength: At least Large Town Class | Mountain Class+

Durability:
At least Large Town level (Should not be weaker than Dark Elf soldiers that could fight Asgardians) | Mountain level+ (Took hits from Thor)

Stamina: High

Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with dark energy projection

Key: Base | Aether absorbed

Sources:

His base stats (fighting Asgardian soldiers): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtcOWGIczH0

Telekinesis, Absorption, and Perception Manipulation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KMlpIcxE3o

Dark Energy Projection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j1vAxMwlFw

Matter Manipulation & Size Manipulation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iHByK2aMxg

As a side note, Thor could go through the wave of Aether that was converting matter into dark matter (last link), so maybe Resistance to Matter Manipulation for Thor?

I agree too. Except on the Resistance, some things were affected and some weren't.

This seems fine, although the striking strength should say "Class" rather than "level".

Fixed. I also noticed Malekith was using the Aether to create a new pair of arms after Thor cut them from him (last link) so I added Creation

I have made the necessary changes to Malekith's profile

Also jeez, his previous image was a goofy behind the scene, FX-less photo

I'm not exactly pushing for a Resistance to Aether for Thor either, 'coz that movie was full of holes, so probably PIS indeed.

If no one else has any problem, please close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back