• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So on the Iron Man page we list the reasoning for Mark 1's 8-C as:
There is no real reason for this to scale to the armor, it's just a power source, Iron Man can't 100% project it as anything, and if he were to he'd die.

Suggestion to downgrade the key to 9-B, for tanking bullets and punching through a wall

Here's a calc for Mark 1's missile
I'm planning on calcing the wall punch too but it's pretty hard to scale the size of the hole
Just use his arm gauntlet as the width and length (The outer cylindrical shell)

And assume the volume smacked to be a half-cylinder. Use pulverization AKA compressive strength, since he literally presses in the wall and there's literally no fragments to speak of.

True but i was talking about the hole itself
Screenshot_20220324-093638_YouTube.jpg

True but i was talking about the hole itself
Screenshot_20220324-093638_YouTube.jpg
Yeah the hole's length would be the length of the plate on the Mark 1's left arm and the width would be the width of the arm.

You dump the values into a cylinder volume and then you halve the volume, that's the destruction caused.

As for the armor, I think assuming it to be an inch shorter than his 6ft 5in armors would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back