• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Eson The Searcher Major Upgrade (Powerstone too?)

Lol seriously tho how're you two feeling about the propositions

May do a CRT to get the high 5-A usable since the arguement against it was the dumbest shit

Lol seriously tho how're you two feeling about the propositions
I am lost, are you creating a page for the Celestials or this specific bozo? If so, some of these abilities needs proper adjustments, and ofc scans. Like this dude here isn't type 6 large size. When did that happen?

I am lost, are you creating a page for the Celestials or this specific bozo? If so, some of these abilities needs proper adjustments, and ofc scans. Like this dude here isn't type 6 large size. When did that happen?
Nah the celestials already have a profile I'm updating this outdated bloke giving him the abilities and stats all celestials have since he's been outdated for years especially considering what we know of celestials through eternals.

Nah the celestials already have a profile I'm updating this outdated bloke giving him the abilities and stats all celestials have since he's been outdated for years especially considering what we know of celestials through eternals.
Why not make a race page instead? Feels like copying and pasting abilities across the board seems... Idk.

Why not make a race page instead? Feels like copying and pasting abilities across the board seems... Idk.
The race already has a page but he also has had a specifc page for years since he's also wielded the power stone and has unfathomably casual feats with no anti-feats to ehy he shouldn't be scaled to the casual shit we know of their race

Nah the celestial already have a profile I'm updating this outdated bloke giving him the abilities and stats all celestials have since he's been outdated for years especially considering what we know of celestials through eternals.
Pretty much.

The race already has a page but he also has had a specifc page for years since he's also wielded the power stone and has unfathomably casual feats with no anti-feats to ehy he shouldn't be scaled to the casual shit we know of their race
I feel as though it's Hella unnecessary to do that considering you are basically just copying and pasting their abilities on his, but okay. You can account for his stuff in the race profile.

But either way, keep his size to what's actually shown rather than what his race is capable of. He hasn't shown type 6, heck, even type 4 is questionable.

Why are Arishem's abilities given to him again? That just seems unnecessary and there is no proof his abilities are transferable to other Celestials.

race profile
That's what I'm saying the race profile literally already exist
Why are Arishem's abilities given to him again? That just seems unnecessary and there is no proof his abilities are transferable to other Celestials
These aren't arishem's abilities they literally come from the MCU celestial race page that's what I'm giving him things that generalize across all celestials from what we know in eternals
But either way, keep his size to what's actually shown rather than what his race is capable of. He hasn't shown type 6, heck, even type 4 is questionable
And if I'm being honest this too is answered by the fact that we've seen celestials take numerous sizes even arishem himself has been larger than the universe, high 4-A in size, and 5-B in size and consider we know celestials are born bursting out of planets with life to create stars and shit and have been shown being larger than them it's likely they can manipulate their size to begin with

That's what I'm saying the race profile literally already exist
I know. But you don't need to make copy paste files for all celestials if they literally have same abilities across the board
These aren't arishem's abilities they literally come from the MCU celestial race page that's what I'm giving him things that generalize across all celestials from what we know in eternals
Your description says Arishem...
And if I'm being honest this too is answered by the fact that we've seen celestials take numerous sizes even arishem himself has been larger than the universe, high 4-A in size, and 5-B in size and consider we know celestials are born bursting out of planets with life to create stars and shit and have been shown being larger than them it's likely they can manipulate their size to begin with
Proof of this potato being anything higher than 4 please

I know. But you don't need to make copy paste files for all celestials if they literally have same abilities across the board
I know and I'm not this profile has just simply existed since like guardians 1 when he was shown originally before we got anything else of celestials in eternals and actually got real lore and feats involving them
Your description says Arishem.

Arishem is capable of opening wormholes in the shape of a black hole to teleport, the other Celestials should be able to do it as well), many others and should have all the powers of Eternals and Deviants
Read the full thing, this is the only one that has anything to do with arishem and it's not even fully about him, as I this was taken from the celestial race page
Proof of this potato being anything higher than 4 please
Only Arishem has anything higher than the standard star shit since we see him create the big bang ans universe in the palm of his hand

My point in what I said was to simply say that in lore we know all celestials are born from planets like earth that have reached a certain level with population ***** ans burst out of the worlds they're born from destroying them moving on to create new stars and shit to continue the cycle of life even with these facts we still see even in Love and thunder can appear to be much smaller than whole planets that they're born from and seeing how we've seen them at different sizes they could very likely manipulate their size but even if not they still in lore all continue the cycle of life by creating stars and shit

That just seems like a lot of guessworks and assumptions... Which is why I am saying, considering how minor his role has been, just drop him into the race file and delete this.

That just seems like a lot of guessworks and assumptions... Which is why I am saying, considering how minor his role has been, just drop him into the race file and delete this.
All things considered pretty minor but I believe he was indexed prior since he was the first celestial appearance and tanked a planet wiping blast which was all shown in a couple seconds of hjm being on screen at the time but that aside he's basically got nothing and falls into the general celestial ***** just with the added thing of him having wielded the powerstone at one point

Welp I mean either way it goes he'd just be indexed the same as the other celestials anyways so that's fine since his name is already listed on the race page as a member

We'd just be taking away Ego's name at that point

Back