• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Eson The Searcher Major Upgrade (Powerstone too?)

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
This of course is Eson's profile as we know it now

However whether he showed them or not in his brief showing he should still have all abilities befitting of any celestials since he is indeed one proper(unlike ego) for one those of course being these:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (At least Type 1), Cosmic Energy Manipulation, Creation (Can create planets, stars and living beings), Matter Manipulation (Capable of creating celestial objects like planets and suns), Life Manipulation (Celestials are capable of creating lifeforms), Telekinesis, Temperature Manipulation (Celestials can generate extreme heat from their very energy and can create stars to bring heat to the Universe), Gravity Manipulation, Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3, capable of surviving in the vacuum of space completely unaided), Large Size (Up to Type 6, some Celestials can be smaller), Flight, Portal Creation/Pseudo-Black Hole Creation and Teleportation (Arishem is capable of opening wormholes in the shape of a black hole to teleport, the other Celestials should be able to do it as well), many others and should have all the powers of Eternals and Deviants, Resistance to Extreme Temperatures (Immune to the lack of heat in space), Cosmic Radiations (Immune to the radiations of space) and Gravity

But the real kicker comes here as we already know now that average celestials clock out at star level and Eson does indeed have a calc whose math was accepted but that was previously considered to be an outlier for the verse for obvious reasons but knowing what we know it should be applied as support for his outright star level rating:

Obviously the recalc of the original feat was accepted but I don't think this should be ignored now especially with what we've seen of celestials and the usage of the stones by infinity ultron so that said this would actually upgrade the powerstone too no? Let's discuss this either gets immediately rejected or we're seeing an upgrade lol

Rest look good. But damn, didn't know Celestials now have casual 4-C feats.
Yep the celestials are 4-C pretty casually and unlike Ego, Eson is a proper celestial and should scale as such I believe but thanks for approving the abilities

Yep the celestials are 4-C pretty casually and unlike Ego, Eson is a proper celestial and should scale as such I believe but thanks for approving the abilities

I will say Ego shouldn't be listed on this page because he's the only odd one out when it comes to the celestials and isn't star level

Is Eson even taking the blast to himself? Isn't it originating from his staff? Also if he's a full-blown Celestial shouldn't he be 4-C?

Is Eson even taking the blast to himself? Isn't it originating from his staff? Also if he's a full-blown Celestial shouldn't he be 4-C?
His profile is just heavily outdated I was just using the calc to support upgrading him to outright star level as a celestial and for the durability they always calc'd him tanking it so I suppose so yeah

Got a staff agree here but I can't slash out the stuff relating to the calc but still the 4-C scaling stuff is still being proposed ofc just scaling normally to celestials given that we have further context
The calc is a no-go, 4-C stuff is fine tho.

Oh I'd also like to just do this as well since it's minor but I also propose we remove Ego's name from the celestial page because he's just so far removed from being a celestial at least without further context since his birth is wholey different from the other celestials and his abilities range to different stuff as well

But yeah Ego literally has no anti-feats and has an outdated feat for dura that's overly casual

Last edited:
That said if I really wanted to go hard on the celestial thing I could bring up the tiamut emergence calc since it while mathematically correct but was weirdly argued against that arishem who know is literally god and creator of other celestials and various life forms in the universe was exaggerating when he showed what tiamuts emergence would look like, like he apparently for some reason wouldn't know or inaccurately would represent his own cycle and something he's seen since the dawn of time lol, easy high 5-A supporting feat for baby celestials being born and just stretching

I'll just tag the others for the hell of it.

@LordTracer @Emirp sumitpo @Confluctor @Colonel_Krukov Your input here would be appreciated.
What have I done to deserve this?

crying-emoji-dies.gif

Back