• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: Celestials P&A Update

Also I don't know if the Celestials existing before creation and the six singularities (Reality, Space, Time, Soul, Mind and Power) would give them any ability or resistance

Okay so I've added most of the abilities listed here on their profile except for size manip cause I'm not sure how to describe it either honestly

Okay so I've added most of the abilities listed here on their profile except for size manip cause I'm not sure how to describe it either honestly
The CRT hasn't been accepted yet though. I have doubts where Life Manipulation and Telekinesis come from, and if Celestials should have Portal Creation, an ability that they scale from Arishem

Seems fine at a glance, as long as the references are added in. I can help out with that as long as somebody tells me the source names.
Almost everything comes from Eternals, the exceptions are the Eson scene from GotG and the VFX video and interview that I don't know how the reference would be

Also I don't know if the Celestials existing before creation and the six singularities (Reality, Space, Time, Soul, Mind and Power) would give them any ability or resistance
I have doubts where Life Manipulation and Telekinesis come from, and if Celestials should have Portal Creation, an ability that they scale from Arishem
So, thoughts about this

Back