• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the other one didn't go well
-Ronan and thanos with Power Stone get sub rel speed on celestial stuff (Likeo in the ig profile since the calc was an ke one. Power Stone users on celestial stuff should have sub relevastic speed since They already have an ap key against them)
-possible resistence to illusion creation (old loki implies thanos resists illusions since he said even the mad titan believed it )
-Star lord and celestials in general get resistence to deconstruction (is stated the reason quill with stand the power stone was via being half celetsialhttps://www.marvel.com/characters/star-lord-peter-quill/on-screen/profile which in guardians of galaxy we see it can make People dust 2:13)
-self sustance type 1 for thanos (in both a1 and guardians of galaxy we see thanos chilling in space )

Last edited:
Since the other one didn't go well
-Ronan and thanos with Power Stone get sub rel speed on celestial stuff (Likeo in the ig profile since the calc was an ke one. Power Stone users on celestial stuff should have sub relevastic speed since They already have an ap key against them)
So this would be "Varies, up to Relativistic"?
-possible resistence to illusion creation (old loki implies thanos resists illusions since he said even the mad titan believed it )

• This very comment shows Thanos is deceived by Illusions
  • Seeing past Illusions would just be Enhanced Senses or some kind of Mind Resistance iirc
-Star lord and celestials in general get resistence to deconstruction (is stated the reason quill with stand the power stone was via being half celetsialhttps://www.marvel.com/characters/star-lord-peter-quill/on-screen/profile which in guardians of galaxy we see it can make People dust 2:13)

Is that Resistance to Deconstruction or just durability?

-possible resistence to illusion creation (old loki implies thanos resists illusions since he said even the mad titan believed it
Isn't this just Thanos being smart enough to know what is or isn't an illusion?

Isn't the Power Stone just so powerful it turns people into dust? Not that it's Deconstruction, because under its profile it doesn't have that

So this would be "Varies, up to Relativistic"
Up to sub relevastic but yeah since in their profile is varies up to large planet against celestial stuff

• This very comment shows Thanos is deceived by Illusions
  • Seeing past Illusions would just be Enhanced Senses or some kind of Mind Resistance iirc
Yes cuz old loki implies his illusions are that great "even the mad titan fall for it"
O well then it Will either be supporting evidence for enchanted sense or resistence to mind hax if so

Is that Resistance to Deconstruction or just durability?
Resistance since other guardians Like drax who scale above base star lord would have died Aka made dust without quill

Up to sub relevastic but yeah since in their profile is varies up to large planet against celestial stuff
I can live with that
Yes cuz old loki implies his illusions are that great "even the mad titan fall for it"
That'd still be a weird showing for Resistance tbh
O well then it Will either be supporting evidence for enchanted sense or resistence to mind hax if so
I'd say Enhanced Senses more then anything
Resistance since other guardians Like drax who scale above base star lord would have died Aka made dust without quill
That's because they shared it out; each of them took less of the blast's power

Isn't this just Thanos being smart enough to know what is or isn't an illusion?
The illusion are physical so doubt he can find out
Remember that even in Thor 2 loki illusions were so good it looked like the real loki died
Isn't the Power Stone just so powerful it turns people into dust? Not that it's Deconstruction, because under its profile it doesn't have that
I mean is pretty much implied it to be deconstruction
-quill with stand it without dying since he is half celestial when we know People stronger than him will be make dust
Then Power Stone should have it too

That's because they shared it out; each of them took less of the blast's power
Yeah but even gamora points out quill being part of an old race might be the reason they survived it https://***************.li/Comic/Gu...el-s-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy/Full?id=127981#8 (look at fact sheet)
Which is supported by the site
Would be weird to just be durability

Link broken
Again that could be some showing of his potential durability rather then hax resistance
Hm imma try again https://***************.li/Comic/Gu...el-s-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy/Full?id=127981#8
And it wouldn't be durability
Star lord is Litterally the second weakest guardians without celestial amp next to Rocket

Still doesn't work
It does now?
But he has the potential to be the most powerful thanks to his heritage and the Power Stone's stuff is pretty regularly shown as AP rather then hax
Back then he still didn't had his potential unlocked
It was bassically pre awakening Thor on 1 weaker level
His durability was below everyone outside of Rocket at the time
And it having deconstruction wouldn't be far strached anyway
Since it already had Power null

I disagree with the resistance to illusions the whole scene that's from is Old Loki hyping up the strength of his illusions albeit truthfully.

The illusion are physical so doubt he can find out
Remember that even in Thor 2 loki illusions were so good it looked like the real loki died
This too this isn't resistance to mindhax or enhanced sense's. context is important and in the context of Loki's life and what they were talking about, Thanos killing Loki is the penultimate event of his life as it's literally his last moment's this is literally just old Loki saying he able to play Thanos and get past that point.

We know that the sacred timeline(the blueprint timeline for the TVA) has Loki using a knife to try and kill Thanos and having dialogue with him it's because Loki stands up to Thanos that he dies and Old Loki didn't stand up to Thanos he hid with his illusions therefore being able to survive "even fooling the mad titan" then living out centuries of Life in solitude

I disagree with the resistance to illusions the whole scene that's from is Old Loki hyping up the strength of his illusions albeit truthfully.

This too this isn't resistance to mindhax or enhanced sense's, context is important and in the context of Loki's life and what they were talking about we Thanos killing Loki is the penultimate event of his life as it's literally his last moment's this is literally just old Loki saying he able to play Thanos and get past that point.

We know that the sacred timeline(the blueprint timeline for the TVA) has Loki using a knife to try and kill Thanos and having dialogue with him it's because Loki stands up to Thanos that he dies and Old Loki didn't stand up to Thanos he hid with his illusions therefore being able to survive "even fooling the mad titan" then living out centuries of Life in solitude
Ah fair enough

But he has the potential to be the most powerful thanks to his heritage and the Power Stone's stuff is pretty regularly shown as AP rather then hax
I will say I agree with what hellbeast is saying Celestial stuff is shown through AP mostly but that doesn't mean it's necessarily always the case I'm neutral for whether it should be an ability based on heritage or because of his potential as a celestial therefore AP

I will say I agree with what hellbeast is saying Celestial stuff is shown through AP mostly but that doesn't mean it's necessarily always the case I'm neutral for whether it should be an ability based on heritage or because of his potential as a celestial therefore AP
Hm would possible resistence to deconstruction for celestials work? 🤷🏻‍♂️

self sustance type 1 for thanos (in both a1 and guardians of galaxy we see thanos chilling in space
Agreed with self sustainance type 1
Hm would possible resistence to deconstruction for celestials work? 🤷🏻‍♂️
That's not listed as an ability of the power stone on it's profile so I doubt that

Probably ask for input in the MCU discussion thread , I've already given my input we'll just have to wait for more.

Also update the OP if you're no longer going for resistance to illusions for Thanos

O well then ronan and thanos get "attack speed up to sub relevastic against celestial stuff" with Power Stone
Ronan thanos and nebula get self sustance type 1
Imma do the hax changes later
Imma ask someone to do the speed Change

@Antvasima can you open thanos profiles so can i edit it?
Also Is necesearry to send evidence for the fact against celestial bodies Power Stone users have sub rel speed?
The calc for speed is in the large planet calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back