• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mayuri vs Prime Soul King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One year of prep. Both have as much knowledge of each other as they do in-verse. Otherwise SBA.

With enough prep could Mayuri figure out a way to beat PSK ?

Mayuri:

PSK:

Incon:

Who wins this ?

WTF?

I may not be all to knowledge on Bleach but doesn't PSK have "The Almighty" like his son?. I'm pretty sure not matter how long clown face man had to prepare, he doesn't have the necessary resources to beat the strongest character in his verse especially when said strongest character is walking around with those broken abilities.

Can see millions of years into the future and can rewrite it. Nobody without the right set of abilities is going to be able to prep for PSK.

Mayuri does have super luminous clothing which makes him too bright to see which is a hard counter to the almighty.

Because he can't be seen ? And almighty users need to be able to see their opponent for all their precog / powernull hax to work.

I'm pretty sure he could create some sort of invisible device to use against SK too.

Amasnesotdrol said:
Someone clearly forgets that people in bleach don't need to depend on their eyes to see.
Except they do ? They can sense people's reiatsu but they can't see them. Besides the Research division has designed Reiatsu-concealing cloaks too like the one Urahara was wearing during the hollowfication incident 101 years ago.

You need to reread fullbring arc, yeah because reiatsu-concealing cloaks will concealing someone Reiatsu in all possible future and it's a device belonging to Urahara, not Mayuri.

I mean Mayuri probably knows about it and helped design it since he was Urahara's third seat at the time.

Anyway, before I close this for being the biggest in universe stomp match ever made. What was the argument for Mayuri?

The argument is that Almighty needs to literally see the power to null it despite Balance being a power explicitly below the Almighty. There is also RC, the huge stat gap, low godly which Mayuri canonically cannot overcome, Compulsory adaptation that also beat Mayuri in canon etc etc. Man isn't doing anything here.

I'm waiting for the argument back but I'm not sure what the OP was arguing because even assuming Almighty is out he can't kill Soul King who will eventually use the ability that killed Mayuri in canon

Insults are thrown daily on every site, this is normal for such an active Wiki, generalizing all of it based on this is far fetched

Schnee One said:
Insults are thrown daily on every site, this is normal for such an active Wiki, generalizing all of it based on this is far fetched
So pretty much u are saying "this is normal so imma let it go by"

Again Mayuri does have 1 year of prep here.

Also Mayuri is alive what's all this about Mayuri's death ?

So pretty much u are saying "this is normal so imma let it go by"

How is "Not everyone on the wiki is like this because of one guy" translate to "It's Okay to insult"

Schnee One said:
How is "Not everyone on the wiki is like this because of one guy" translate to "It's Okay to insult"
Literally by what ya said not too long agao and the fact that he posted an insulting picture yet u dont even give a warning or nothing

No, a mere picture to give a warning for is softskinned, and it isn't a big deal

You're not the person to be saying this either, as you have a history of derailing threads and calling people ignorant and so many other such things on multiple other threads.

This isn't the place for this however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back