• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi vs. Akame

I'd go with Asame...I hear that Mayuri Kurotsuchi can regenerate but I also hear Akame has a blade that can counteract it.

I'm a little cheesed off since it seems that the Bleach characters always seem to win...

I'm going for Mayuri for his far superior versatility, techniques, intelligence, range and flight. Also, Akame's bad stamina.

Okay, how many minutes did she last against Esdeath? Though even if she had normal stamina, I don't see her winning. I mean, Mayuri is more likely to win.

Akame via Poison Hax from Murasame, Regenerationn Negation from Kiriichimonji, and Ennodzuno Mode.

Also due to the fact that she defeated Esdeath, who had her Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief activated back then, and was considered to be Country Level and slaughtered an entire army, something Mayuri can't even avoid. If we even assumed that it was Mayuri who was facing Esdeath, then Mayuri would be shattered apart. Not to mention that Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo and Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo: Futai Mutai Shotai are nothing different from the Danger Beasts Esdeath and Akame had faced. Also the fact that Mayuri's modified Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo has its nerves exposed, so it won't resist even the smallest cut from Akame. Not to mention its size which would make Akame's own job so easy since she can just blitz it easily.

Also, it doesn't help Mayuri the fact that she faced Danger Beasts with her bare hands even before having her weapons.

So for that, I'm voting for Akame.

Mayuri has poison hax too. Akame doesn't have Kiriichimonji here. It's not even set in stone that she will hit Mayuri. He has a function in his Zanpakutō that allows him to automatically parry all sword attacks. Her lack of ranged attacks puts her in serious trouble.

At some point during the Quincy Blood War, Mayuri installed a sensor in Ashisogi Jizō that causes it to automatically block all sword attacks within two feet of his body at an angle of sixty degrees or greater.

Not to mention, close range is really dangerous for Akame because of Ashisogi Jizō's special abilities. It secretes poison and paralyses people. Like what happened to Kenpachi, the dude could only move his eyes. He can also imbue his Zanpakutō with a special poison that prevents people from thinking properly and performing any function. I don't think you're remembering some of Mayuri's abilities.

When an opponent is stabbed by Ashisogi Jizō, it severs the brain signals controlling the neural impulses for movement in the limbs of the victim, regardless of where they were struck.

What's Akame supposed to do when that happens? And he has others that are equally dangerous.

• Ashisogi Jizō, Kyōdo Yon: Mayuri sticks his finger in one eye of the baby's head, causing it to begin leaking a dark fluid while the baby opens its mouth to scream. Anyone not of Mayuri's blood who hears the scream for 4 seconds will be paralyzed. In contrast to Ashisogi Jizō's initial ability of only stopping the neural impulses of movement, this technique completely paralyzes everything biological.
  • Thought Inhibitor Drug: Mayuri concocts a special drug which can stop thought processes from occurring within the brain. Stored in a purple vial, it can be injected into an individual via Mayuri's Zanpakutō. This drug restricts the individual's control over all motor functions, as is the case when Kagerōza Inaba is rendered unable to evade a simple attack from Mayuri. It also can cause the individual's emotions to go out of control.
  • Nerve Freezing Drug: A drug injected into the nerves of an organism which forcefully freezes any organs connected to those nerves; open eyelids will remain open, hearts will not expand or contract, and mouths will become unable to shut. The blood of the organism also coagulates, effectively killing the target. Once the drug begins to take effect, the victim's skin becomes dark in coloration.
Pernida only countered this one by shedding his (?) skin which Akame cannot do. She also has no proper counter for his Bankai. Once he releases it and the baby starts spreading his love, Akame has nowhere to go, especially since she's limited to close range if she wants to do anything to Mayuri. Creating space between them and trying to run around is useless, as he has superior range and his poison takes care of that anyway. That brings us to his Bankai's special abilities.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō can produce numerous blades which extend from its chest, allowing it to run through and skewer opponents. This, when used simultaneously with its poison, makes Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō particularly lethal to anyone that cannot keep a safe distance, which is in turn difficult due to its immense size. In addition to creating blades, it can also apparently devour an opponent after it charges into them, killing them.'

The creature breathes a poisonous derivative of Mayuri's blood, which is lethal to anyone who breathes it, aside from Mayuri and Nemu. The poison spreads through an area of about 200 meters around Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō, and it is almost impossible to avoid. The poison of Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō poison is very potent, as Szayelaporro's body started to break down immediately after it was introduced. Even if the opponent does not breathe, the poison will still enter their body.

He's simply superior to Akame in almost all areas. The only thing I can probably concede to you is skill with a sword.

Also due to the fact that she defeated Esdeath, who had her Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief activated back then, and was considered to be Country Level and slaughtered an entire army, something Mayuri can't even avoid.

The Country level thing is environmental destruction, and it's not useful for battles.

If we even assumed that it was Mayuri who was facing Esdeath, then Mayuri would be shattered apart.
No, Esdeath loses to Mayuri.

Not to mention that Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo and Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo: Futai Mutai Shotai are nothing different from the Danger Beasts Esdeath and Akame had faced.

You must be referring to size only. I can't think of a single Danger Beast that wouldn't lose to Mayuri's Bankai. They have never faced or dealt with abilities like Mayuri's.

Also the fact that Mayuri's modified Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo has its nerves exposed, so it won't resist even the smallest cut from Akame. Not to mention its size which would make Akame's own job so easy since she can just blitz it easily.

He only modified his Bankai in his fight against Pernida to deal with The Compulsory. He doesn't need to do that here at all. I'd dare say that Mayuri doesn't need his Bankai here, it should be more of a crutch for him. His ability to automatically counter sword attacks alone leaves Akame with a serious headache. Speed is equalized and I could have sworn that his Bankai could fly or float. Oh, well. He can fly himself.

Also, it doesn't help Mayuri the fact that she faced Danger Beasts with her bare hands even before having her weapons.

Aka fodder. In the same vein, Mayuri could kill giant Hollows with simple Kido, Hakuda or his sealed Zanpakutō.

Hey, Esdeath's Ice-Storm Commander-In-Chief makes Esdeath use her Ice Powers limitlessly as long as it's activated. And for Akame to stand toe to toe against her is something amazing..

Also Mayuri is Mountain Level at his strongest, while Esdeaath is Country Level at her strongest and i don't see Mayuri managing to land a hit on her due to Esdeath's range.

So for that, i'm still voting for Akame.

• Facepalms himself*
You do realize that her powers are constantly replinshed and she can use it limitlessly while it's active, right? also counting the fact that Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo isn't shown to resist the cold. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo: Futai Mutai Shotai makes it more worse since its nerves are exposed making the damage and agony ten fold.

You do realize there's a difference between AP and replenishing right?

And how is that relevant? This is Akame vs Mayuri, not Mayuri vs Esdeath

AP=Attack potency,

Analogy, If I bust a mountain like Zoro I am mountain level, and thus I am 7A.

Environmental damage, like Esdeaths Ice storm commander in chief, don't actually hurt the enemy.

Well, Maybe your right.

But for some reason, i feel like sticking to Akame for the winof this fight. I don't know. I just have this feeling that she might win.

Back