• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe? Bleach High 6-C Upgrade?

So what are the conclusions here, and was the calculation in question accepted by the calc group members?

Which begs the question of how powerful those Zanpakutous are, since Ichigo is very confident that he can take on the Soukyouku by himself. And the captains were shocked that he could stop it

Yes indeed although i'm not sure this is quantifable.

Feel free to ask a calc group member,if you think it is. Would help if we had a statement about how strong the average zanpaktou is.

Malikobama1 said:
So it seems the vaporization is accepted regarding Cero Oscuras
I'm working on a revision summary regarding that.

Deciding who scales to that is the easy part. Deciding who should not scale is going to be a pain (because I have to justify why they don't).

So R1 Ulquiora will be 10 gigatons while R2 Ulquiorra and Full Hollow Ichigo are roughly 500 megatons??? How did that get accepted?

Dr.Fix said:
So R1 Ulquiora will be 10 gigatons while R2 Ulquiorra and Full Hollow Ichigo are roughly 500 megatons??? How did that get accepted?
Just because some stronger forms of a character have lower destructive capacity showings does not mean they're weaker. I would also like to add that it is possible to get 6-C results for Lanza del Relampago by playing around with the Earth Impact Effects Programme impact calculator.

Actually that is exactly what it means :S

If the lower calc were Ulquiorra punching a wall or slicing a fodder with his lance I could see your point. However this is the same character using the exact same technique gettting a phenomenally lower score.

You can't argue condensed attacks because:

1. by nature, the whole calc would be useless if it can't be determined by range

2. Again, this is the same techinique used by the same character. Its the equivilant of saying . . .

B=>A

C=>B

and then saying A>>>>>>>>> B+C :S

Chapter 350: Hichigo and Ulquiorra's Ceros cancel out. Ulquiorra even notes that Hichigo's Cero dissipated his own. So... Much of the energy was scattered.

Chapter 351: Hichigo dissipates Lanza, a technique which unleashed a large mountain sized explosion. All it does is cause cracks in the dome in their immediate vicinity. Do you really think that Lanza was pathetically puny compared to the first one?

Chapter 352: Hichigo's Cero against a downed Ulquiorra makes a 1.3 km wide crater. This is shit compared to the destruction the first Lanza unleashed. And Hichigo quickly stomped the guy who can unleash that.

Chapter 353: Hichigo's Cero dissipates. The explosions is so small that Orihime, who is just several metres away, is unscathed. And yet, that same Cero caused a crater which was 1.3 km wide just moments before. Either Orihime is crazy durable or focused attacks are a huge deal in this verse.

So... Yeah, I'm going to argue condensed energies and focused attacks.

Even if we reject the high ends of my calcs and go with the low ends, the same problem is there. You have Resurreccion Ulquiorra with a City level+ feat but only Small City level feats for Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra and Hichigo.

1. Two energy blasts exploding. There's nothing condenseed about this which shows either an error in your calculations (Though I don't see one myself) or Kubo simply didn't draw those scenes with intent for them to be accurately used for fan made calculations.

2. Yea, this is a perfect example of condensed AP with hichigo absorbing the attack. Its completely different from two blasts of energy exploding.

3. You notice that is a cero still in its lazer form. It doesn't explode as the others do. Hell even taking this out of the quation Ichigo also absorbed some of the CO blast before. So we have two chcracters absorbing the damage of attacks that should be similar yet with wildly different results.

4. Again, we have an attck that doesn't form fully before getting interrupted.

Even if we discount all that all those scans show is that the Island level feat is a massive outlier.

There's just way too many inconsistencies for Island level R1 Ulquiorra.

Kubo simply didn't draw those scenes with intent for them to be accurately used for fan made calculations.

This is true of most authors though.

There's just way too many inconsistencies for Island level R1 Ulquiorra.

The only problem so far with 6-C Resurreccion Ulquiorra would be deciding who would not scale.

So... About Lanza del Relampago.

It flew to the horizon. That was clearly shown.

d = 3.57*(h)^0.5

d = result in km and h = 3510 m

d = 211.5 km

Impact Calculator

At Las Noches, we see that Uryu and Orihime, who should both be well above the average healthy adult human, are struggling to even stand due to the shockwave. We also see some chunks of Las Noches flying around. This shit is at least VI-VII and at most VII-VIII on the Mercalli scale.

Playing around with that calculator, then the yield of Lanza del Relpampago is 6 Gigatons on the low end and 185 Gigatons on the high end.

I don't know what to say about that high end. It's just ******* crazy.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Only according to you. The High 6-C Toshiro calc is more than good.
How many calc group members approved? As controversial as that one is, it better be at least three if you want to make the changes.

Well it isn't controversial anymore. We already dealt with the controversial part but I think a new blog needs to be remade about it since the old one is derailed and clustered.

Dr.Fix said:
@Soldier is that the whole calc or do you have another Lanza somewhere? Link?
That is pretty much the whole calc. Just go to the impact calculator and play around with the values till you get the yield for the desired Mercalli intensity at a 200 km distance.

Hold on. I need to read up some on wind velocities and ask a calc group member about something else before proceeding with that one.

@Soldier Okay then I'm going to respectfully chuck that up to in progress then. Def can't count that as an accepted calc yet.

@Velox: No, How do you figure that?

Most of the Sternritter should scale because of the Bankai stealing thing, so anyone who scales to someone who scales to Bankai Toshiro would scale.

Medalions are redundant, only the second part matters: "Who scales to Bankai Toshiro"

Of all the sternritter only Gerard directly scales but he already has a much higher rating via scaling to Zaraki.

Every Sternritter scales. If you can steal a Captains Bankai you need to have equal Reiatsu. It's rather simple.

So simple part you missed the part about every sternritter stealing Toshiro's bankai at that point. . . oh wait, that didn't happen :S

Back