• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

May I Make a Character?

Not really. That's kind of like saying Goku is 2-B with his max form and training based on speculation. But as nice as it is, its not fair, or close to what I've written.

You just can't decide a high tier for Hop, can you? So High 3-A works yet you jsut had to f'ing mention Low 2-C. Like what the F is that for? I'm trying to help you on this and now you made it worse cause i can't help you solify weather Hop is High 3-A or Low 2-C. Like what is it??

I'm greatly sorry. Its harder than a matter of deciding, but the reason I brought up the 2-C quote was to say whether or not he legitimatelly qualified for either tier. Allow me to explain the details for us to figure this out.

So at that point Hop was part of a new form with his sister. Him being the older brother he ratains control of the form, but not 100% of its power. On his own with that, he was teamed up with an enemy fusion, who we well just ignore the name. Anyway, they fight together and there's a point where Toro, who they are fighting (who is actually a Tier 2-C, as he can destroy entire universes (time and space) in a rage with little effort. He will pass out before even getting close to full multiverse. Toro's strength > stamina/durbility, but by very little. He could basically KO himself at max power. Toro is a unique exception to all the other characters as well. Regardless, its getting off hand.

Hop decided to finish the fight himself slightly less than max power in this form. He managed to outspeed Toro and give off enough damage to KO him. In doing so he basically exerted the energy (as said by me, via the Tier 0 Entity) to destroy 2 universes (including their space-time continuum) by himself, possibly more if he has tried any harder. But the qoutes are saying things like "at full power" which I haven't gotten to yet.

So I think its fair to place him at High 3-A, possibly 2-C. If you agree that is. I am not very good with ideas past one universe. Too much science and all.

Okay then. Jesus, if you had just explained it earlier PLUS the reason for High 3-A, i wouldn't have to start cussing out of frustration then.

Anyways if this "Toro" character can destroy at least 2 universes, then that's a Low Multi-Universal level being then. That and destorying more than one space-time contiuum qualifies for 2-C since destroying anything from 2 to 1000 is 2-C. Low 2-C being that you only destroyed one.

By the way, Azathoth has explained and said that being a Low 2-C being means that your destroying all of time on all possible points (i.e Past, Present, and Future). Not sure about the space part but yeah, that's the requirement for anything higher than 3-A.

If Hop is High 3-A at his highest, it would mean that he's likely able to somewhat harm a Low 2-C being then (don't know how that works though so disregard that). Anything higher would have to make Hop Low 2-C or even 2-C tops just to harm whoever is around his potential/supposed max level. Get what i mean?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Anyways if this "Toro" character can destroy at least 2 universes, then that's a Low Multi-Universal level being then. That and destorying more than one space-time contiuum qualifies for 2-C since destroying anything from 2 to 1000 is 2-C. Low 2-C being that you only destroyed one.
If Hop is High 3-A at his highest, (He isn't, he's higher. -SoyHop) it would mean that he's likely able to somewhat harm a Low 2-C being then. Anything higher would have to make Hop Low 2-C or even 2-C tops just to harm whoever is around his potential/supposed max level. Get what i mean?
Ah yes, thank you very much. Again I'm sorry about making you upset.

Please keep in mind this doesn't account for his final form, which is always going to be Unknow in Tier and power. Part of the story, is all.

I'll make sure everything in Stats matches up with his Tier.

Again if you wonder about Hop's power in that form, refer to this:

"Hop decided to finish the fight himself slightly less than max power in this form. He managed to outspeed Toro and give off enough damage to KO him. In doing so he basically exerted the energy (as said by me, via the Tier 0 entity) to destroy 2 universes (including their space-time continuums) by himself, possibly more if he has tried any harder."

It's fine now, SoyHop.

Well it's only unknown 'til you can figure out how to tier to how you see fit. If it's a tier 1 again, you HAVE to be sure as to explain why it is that tier. I will not care if you explain to me, for instead you have to direct that by putting ON Hop's page. Then i will care. It's the same thing for everyone on VS and even here cause we actually explain shit on our OC's pages on why they are tier 1. Same thing for all the other tiers as well.

Okay then/

Yes. I understand. I doubt its even close to 1, unless I want to get into high science territory.

He's abusrdly OP at that point. But that's beside the fact he can still be tiered.

SoyHop said:
Yes. I understand. I doubt its even close to 1, unless I want to get into high science territory.
He's abusrdly OP at that point. But that's beside the fact he can still be tiered.
I just had to fix your page since you only edited the tier, but not match the stats to it. Consider this something i have to do to make it easier for ya..

Back